OP melee scout of Dh00m

gohan

FH is my second home
just redid my scout temp and in myfirst fight with another stealther (rr5 NS)

i ended on 100% and killed him in 20 secs lol

this was one of the hits

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 222

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
saw you floating around laby today, think you were fighting some hib stealther until you got added on

gohan

FH is my second home
saw you floating around laby today, think you were fighting some hib stealther until you got added on

ye that probly sounds about right atm

mids were running like 2 FG's + 3/4 duos and trios while thier was about 2 hibs and 2 albs in laby lol

gohan

FH is my second home
wanna fight my luri shield pierce champ?;p

hmmmm

how about

no

tho to be fair it would take u ages to kill me with luri pierce they hit like such spastics probly do about the same damage as me, maybe less cos my dex is over 400 but with debuffs ect can land a hit on a luri shield champ

but i jsut kileld 2 SB's 2v1 lol well 2x 1v1 i spose, killed a rr4 SB then jsut as he died i got backstabbed by a rr6 so kileld him aswell /flex

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
There was a time when melee scouts where teh win (PD), but now they fail.

Melee tic is teh win now.

Oh, and you should get more strength, if your dex is above 400 then your ws won't bugde untill you get your strength up aswell.
I think your ws is very low, unless ofcourse its because you're not 50 thrust.

gohan

FH is my second home
There was a time when melee scouts where teh win (PD), but now they fail.

Melee tic is teh win now.

Oh, and you should get more strength, if your dex is above 400 then your ws won't bugde untill you get your strength up aswell.
I think your ws is very low, unless ofcourse its because you're not 50 thrust.

1650 ws is not low for a scout lol

my str is 353 and 101/101 so wont go much higher till i can get aug str 3 but that will make about 5 WS so isnt a massive thing

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
This makes me wanna respec my scout to melee again. I started out with 50 slash (yes i like to punish myself) spec but went bow spec when i got tired of getting zerged. This time i would try thrust for a change. Im a highlander scout but with 101/101 dex/str it shouldnt be a problem with ws etc...

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
1650 ws is not low for a scout lol

my str is 353 and 101/101 so wont go much higher till i can get aug str 3 but that will make about 5 WS so isnt a massive thing

1625 ws is low for a thrust scout, you see 50+14 thrust, 359 str and 356 dex + mp weap = 1911 ws. I know this, because i just tested this with my scout.

We're talking fully buffed ofcourse.

gohan

FH is my second home
1625 ws is low for a thrust scout, you see 50+14 thrust, 359 str and 356 dex + mp weap = 1911 ws. I know this, because i just tested this with my scout.

lol no it doesnt

seeing as i have 50+15 thrust 401 dex and 353 str, also i think i know quite alot more about scouts than you mega meight

Afran

Part of the furniture
Shame that in NF you kill so slowly that you'll be added on/zerged down most of the time before getting your SK's. Melee scout was much fun some patches ago :<

gohan

FH is my second home
merc are on a much higher WS line than scout u absoulute retard, merc should be sitting at about 2200

aika

Can't get enough of FH

well nerf scouts then, I didnt have anything close as a champ with 402 str and 50+19 LW

gohan

FH is my second home
well nerf scouts then, I didnt have anything close as a champ with 402 str and 50+19 LW

no he's just talking shit, ive got higher str higher dex higher rr so higher + to skill and lower WS by 300 alledgedly

aika

Can't get enough of FH
also I remember being very happy when my inf had like 1420 ws or something, and it was at like rr8 with nearly 400 dex if I remember correctly. I think scouts are on the same ws table as infs

gohan

FH is my second home
also I remember being very happy when my inf had like 1420 ws or something, and it was at like rr8 with nearly 400 dex if I remember correctly. I think scouts are on the same ws table as infs

they are

my old EU scout was rr7 and 50 slash and he had about 1500 WS

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
merc are on a much higher WS line than scout u absoulute retard, merc should be sitting at about 2200

Thats great, but you failed to read that i was saying that i tested it on both scout and merc.

And you also failed to explain to me what excatly it is you know, that i don't.

Who's the greater retard, the retard or the one who fails to back up his own words, and explain it to the retard?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thats great, but you failed to read that i was saying that i tested it on both scout and merc.

Who's the greater retard, the retard or the one who fails to back up his own words, and explain it to the retard?

According to charplan , saracen scout with str5 ,dex5 making him have 370 str and 447 dex with 50+21 thrust from being rr11 has 1797 WS, I dont know where you go that 1900 something number from, stealthers dont have this kind of WS, unless its WS of a scout with a bow while he is bow specced (well was before the bow changes anyway). Even hybrids like champs dont get this WS.

gohan

FH is my second home

well for a start i know that its impossible for a scout to get that high WS

as tahts the only thing about scouts youve said so far you have a 100% retarded prick ratio

all you do is troll threads and talk utter shit, have you ever even played daoc?

your worse than dorimor

ive played a scout from day 1 this is currently my 3rd scout, one on EU one on classic now this 1 + random freeshard scouts when ive been to poor to pay subs

so i could tell you absolutly anything u wanted to know about a scout

wheras your clering a fuckwit

goodday sir

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie

post a screen shot and prove them all wrong then

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

If he did that it will prove that he been posting under the name Sorin which is banned on FH :sex: and he doesn't like people to know he SORIN rofl.

Soulja

gohan

FH is my second home

he doesnt need a screenshot to prove he's wrong :p

mine is a s/s of my scout at rr5 with 50+15 thrust 401 dex and 353 str

he says he is 50+14 thrust 356 dex and 359 str all lower other than 6 extra streng compared to 48 less dex (also im now rr6 and the +1 extra thrust gave 10 WS)

(i also have a str/dex myth and if i swap one in for the otehr it makes no diff as both str and dex =same WS on thrust)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
well for a start i know that its impossible for a scout to get that high WS

Wrong.

as tahts the only thing about scouts youve said so far you have a 100% retarded prick ratio
No, because you're wrong, its not impossible.

all you do is troll threads and talk utter shit, have you ever even played daoc?
No, i'm actually a just a bot.

your worse than dorimor
Actually its :
Zerubiel,
You are worse than Horner.

ive played a scout from day 1 this is currently my 3rd scout, one on EU one on classic now this 1 + random freeshard scouts when ive been to poor to pay subs
Gratz, you actually accomplished something important, NOT!

so i could tell you absolutly anything u wanted to know about a scout
Whats the exact speed of Forest Phantom?
How do YOU calculate the minimum damage with Longbow?
Whats the chance for Volley8 to hit all the targets near the gt?

wheras your clering a fuckwit
Sorry is that a question? I fail to understand your strange and unique way of writing.

goodday sir
Thank you.

Can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom