OP melee scout of Dh00m

gohan

FH is my second home
ye lol so fuckign obvious box just happens to be covering the shield does it rofl

what a fag u really are

infact..... you've actaully dropped your camera to walk into your box ROFL

and your not even 50thrust, your using beartooth so your like 45 bow 29 thrust? as u have the back style ur atleast 29 but ur not using rico/DF so clearly no more than 29

you using the taunt as anytime to u dont have lion tooth at 34

ur really so stupid to even try an post that screen shot and think i wouldnt scrutinise it

GJ

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Show us a picture with your shield and sword out and the 1911 WS and I will bow deeply to you as the King of Daoc!

And doing 400 something on green cons in barrows with a backstyle is no biggie..

gohan

FH is my second home
Show us a picture with your shield and sword out and the 1911 WS and I will bow deeply to you as the King of Daoc!

And doing 400 something on green cons in barrows with a backstyle is no biggie..

ye i like the way that with 300 more WS he hits green mobs for less than im posting screenies of hitting mid rr players lol

aika

Can't get enough of FH
According to charplan , saracen scout with str5 ,dex5 making him have 370 str and 447 dex with 50+21 thrust from being rr11 has 1797 WS, I dont know where you go that 1900 something number from, stealthers dont have this kind of WS, unless its WS of a scout with a bow while he is bow specced (well was before the bow changes anyway). Even hybrids like champs dont get this WS.

ah I'm such a prophet

and yes you did completely ignore this post, which contains very valid info, as charplan is very accurate on those things.
but grats on faking pics to seek e-glory on the internets I guess.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thats great, but you failed to read that i was saying that i tested it on both scout and merc.

And you also failed to explain to me what excatly it is you know, that i don't.

Who's the greater retard, the retard or the one who fails to back up his own words, and explain it to the retard?

also this, you tested the same spec with the same stats on scout and merc and you got the same WS?

and that a rr4-5 scout with 50 thrust has 150 more WS than a 50 lw specced rr9 champ with aug str 4?

Really says how much of a clue you got.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
infact..... you've actaully dropped your camera to walk into your box ROFL

Yes, i did this to prolong the excitement, don't you think i know its too obvious?

and your not even 50thrust, your using beartooth so your like 45 bow 29 thrust? as u have the back style ur atleast 29 but ur not using rico/DF so clearly no more than 29

Yes, infact i am 50 thrust. You're just not smart enough to think outside the server version you're playing.

And then you reduce yourself to a childish level with all the name calling, when you're actually the one who's wrong, are you a child?

You must be a child. Does it make you feel better and bigger to dump random names on other people?

And you didn't answer my 3 question, oh great all knowing being.

ur really so stupid to even try an post that screen shot and think i wouldnt scrutinise it
No, i knew you would.

also this, you tested the same spec with the same stats on scout and merc and you got the same WS?
Yes.
and that a rr4-5 scout with 50 thrust has 150 more WS than a 50 lw specced rr9 champ with aug str 4?

Really says how much of a clue you got.

Dude, charplaner is not all knowing, gohan is :p

Once again, i expect to hear such things as Image faked!, The thruster is a bow!, and where is the shield?

But i would happely make a movie if its more believable, just need someone to upload to.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
I still do not understand how a scout can be on same weaponskill table with dps hybrids :|

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
that weap looks so fake to me, i mean the right arm is curving inwards towards the mob and the weap is going straight on. it doesnt make much of a difference but just looks kinda wrong i thought the right handed weap curved in a bit :eek:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
that weap looks so fake to me, i mean the right arm is curving inwards towards the mob and the weap is going straight on. it doesnt make much of a difference but just looks kinda wrong i thought the right handed weap curved in a bit :eek:

Yes, its actually a bow.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its either shopped or a bug, its tank WS table. A merc with the same stats would maybe have this WS. Scouts are on another WS table, unless they changed things since the last patch I played (1.91 or something:p)

And yes charplan is actually accurate, I'd trust it than some dodgy screenshots from a forgotten server.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
If i was at home I would dig out a screenshot of my inf, with better stats and 50+18 thrust and much less WS. So what you're showing here is impossible unless they totally changed the scout WS table and moved it on a tank level.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
If i was at home I would dig out a screenshot of my inf, with better stats and 50+18 thrust and much less WS. So what you're showing here is impossible unless they totally changed the scout WS table and moved it on a tank level.

Clearly its not impossible.

gohan

FH is my second home
he's on a freeshard which counts for shit....

and if your 50 thrust why areny u using anystyles higher than 29?

as for your questions none of them have anything to do with the scout as a class, like i give a shit what speed some lvl 20 bow is

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
he's on a freeshard which counts for shit....

Gratz. You figured it out. Next time you call something impossible, consider this: Its a fucking game you turd, nothing's impossible.

And you might wanna mention what server you're playing on next time you wanna boast about killing a random ns, and i'l mention what server i'm talking about.
Besides, Shield = godmode if you didn't notice. But hey, gratz.

and if your 50 thrust why areny u using anystyles higher than 29?
Its not more than a few days ago EU got patched with the new (updated) styles.

as for your questions none of them have anything to do with the scout as a class, like i give a shit what speed some lvl 20 bow is

Are you an idiot? It has everything to do with scout and the other 2 archer classes. And when did i ever mention a lvl 20 bow?

In any case, i'm right, you're wrong, its not impossible.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Well your original post was that 1600 something WS is low for a scout, which is not low on an official server. On freeshard you can set your WS for something like MAX_INT value, so what.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
It is, rr13 saracen scout with maxed dex on creation, 50+23 thrust, dex5,str5, will get 1817 WS.
On live ye, but not on shards.

Well your original post was that 1600 something WS is low for a scout, which is not low on an official server. On freeshard you can set your WS for something like MAX_INT value, so what.

It doesn't matter mate, i had no idea where he was playing, and i decided to have some fun. And actually you can't directly alter the ws with a command or a code, unless its custom made or by some script.

This is page 1 out of 25, of what a character looks like in numbers.

Attachments

• Char_ID.JPG
    Char_ID.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 32

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

It doesn't matter mate, i had no idea where he was playing, and i decided to have some fun. And actually you can't directly alter the ws with a command or a code, unless its custom made or by some script.

So you got 1911 ws whilst cheating on/with a freeshard. Guess what rhymes with that sentence!

Gratz on beeing a retard! :wub:

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH

Lol why the hell would you send a ss from a freeshard server? Thats just retarded.. Its not the same at all. Its an emulator thats written from scratch by some no lifers that figured out how to talk to the client. It has never been accurate and will never be either unless Mythic releases the source code...

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Lol why the hell would you send a ss from a freeshard server? Thats just retarded.. Its not the same at all. Its an emulator thats written from scratch by some no lifers that figured out how to talk to the client. It has never been accurate and will never be either unless Mythic releases the source code...

I don't care what you think, lucky me eh?

gohan

FH is my second home
can a mod please clsoe this thread im sick of hearing such retarded comments

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Pure class! My rr 2 scout has 39402+432 WS and he 1 shots every1! Please call the nerf patrol!

aika

Can't get enough of FH

So lets sum it up, shall we. You post in a thread in which someone is showing a screenshot from a live server (which can be clearly seen by the later posts of other people or by being on FH for more than 2 days). You then come in and comment on that his WS is very low, when he is rightfully replying that this WS is not low, you then continue to argue that you just tested it with your scout and even wrote his stats.

Then when several people bring valid arguements about how this is impossible due to scouts being on a low ws table etc, you then post some dodgy screenshot from what looks like Dyvet, with a scout that has 1911 WS.

Then afterwards you say that it was from a freeshard and you manually altered your char's WS by having access to the source code.

Well.... I dont think I need to say more so that people will see the absurdity of all your posts in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom