Oooops.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I appear to have parked my car in a hedge.

At 50mph.

Like I said, ooops.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks more like he hit your bush tbfh

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oh dear. Still, you can get a better car now!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm sure your insurance loves you Bods :) you're not hurt are you?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Bloody students :eek:

Hope you are ok Bods :D

Bodhi

I'm fine still a bit shaken and got a bit of a sore neck, considering I missed a lampost by inches and a Ferrari by a foot or two it could have been so much worse.

I blame the stupid bint in the Fezza with her crazy turn signals making me think she was letting me past...

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I'm fine still a bit shaken and got a bit of a sore neck, considering I missed a lampost by inches and a Ferrari by a foot or two it could have been so much worse.

I blame the stupid bint in the Fezza with her crazy turn signals making me think she was letting me past...

That's good. The insurance company always love shifting of the blame ;)

Unlucky though.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Glad to hear you're in one piece, it's things like this that make you stick to 29.9 mph in a 30 for a good while.

Buy my car.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

If you can hold out until early next year, I'll likely be selling mine then :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

old.user4556

Oi ! :eek:

I can handle it /pushes out chest

Read Evo this month, Clio 182 Trophy v's BMW M6. Sounds like a slaughter? Far from it, the Clio out brakes, out handles and turns the M6 with ease. Of course, it doesn't have the straight line speed, but the M6 couldn't shake it.

Not bad for a bird's motor ;).

old.user4556

Nice car, i like the 350Z a lot; but there are other cars i'd prefer to have for the cash.

Quad cam engine joint developed with Renault I believe, same engine in the Renault Vel Satis.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Can I advertise as well?

cleaned%20up%20chim.jpg

Not for sale yet tho

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Big G said:
Nice car, i like the 350Z a lot; but there are other cars i'd prefer to have for the cash.

Quad cam engine joint developed with Renault I believe, same engine in the Renault Vel Satis.

Nope. That's a Clarkson-inspired fallacy. The Nissan unit was developed for the US Infiniti cars first.

'Tis a fantastic car but I've struggled a bit with two seats only as its my only transport. Reckon I'm going to get a 2-3 year old M3 instead.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I assume you mean the blue van... got a better pic?

:p

Bodhi

Big G said:
Oi ! :eek:

I can handle it /pushes out chest

Read Evo this month, Clio 182 Trophy v's BMW M6. Sounds like a slaughter? Far from it, the Clio out brakes, out handles and turns the M6 with ease. Of course, it doesn't have the straight line speed, but the M6 couldn't shake it.

Not bad for a bird's motor ;).

I'd still much rather have the M6 though, which clearly outhandles the Clio, being rear wheel drive and all. Anyway Renault suck for cancelling the Clio V6.

I've got a pic of me car on me phone, I'll upload it if I get a chance tonight, although I doubt I will as I gotta get ready for V festival. We'll see tho.

old.user4556

DaGaffer said:
Nope. That's a Clarkson-inspired fallacy. The Nissan unit was developed for the US Infiniti cars first.

Ah, I see - but Clarkson's stint on it is "a Renault engine in a Datsun" which I know is clearly wrong. Since Renault own Nissan anyway, the parts are one and the same, so what I think Clarkson is getting at is that's is not a Nissan or Renault specific lump anymore and therefore uses it for his hugely biased, incorrect and unjust slating of cars .

Perhaps I should have said 3 litre quad cam adopted by Renault ;).

It's like Clarkson's claim that not one engine in the Civic Type R has ever gone wrong. Well Clarkson, my sister's Civic Type R blew with a cracked cylinder head after 6 months :).

old.user4556

Bodhi said:
I'd still much rather have the M6 though, which clearly outhandles the Clio

Of course, so would I!

But it was the "david and goliath" element that made it such a good read. The M6 didn't outhandle it, that was the point of the article; the Trophy is armed with a 600 kg weight advantage and very expensive Sachs racing dampers with remote gas/fluid resevoirs.

Saw the new M5 in the flesh this morning, what a gorgeous car.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
No, no, buy mine.

cruiser.jpg

Seems only fair as I just got a VW, well, it's a Touran, but it is based on a Golf :)

Users who are viewing this thread