Oooooh Rangers!!!

[Snow]

Fledgling Freddie
menta's/druids come to leech on us for healing rp's

Oooo so thats what they are doing, thought that they just was helpfull when we get shoot by 3-4 scouts. We better tell them to stop and let us die. Because druids and mentas scould not be RvR:ing they should just stand in the keep buffing us.

/note Druids and mentas you are doing a great job keeping healing us when you don´t even get to group with us - Atleast the healers in Alb get to group up with the scouts.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
amagad ranger whine!

do what i did, form a fg and chain every fucker scout and stealther into oblivion! eul had a real hatred for my bard in the end haha! ;)

Dard

Part of the furniture
at which point is that going to be the case for your ranger ?

Just wondering since RR7+ should be high enough to put up a fight, yet you just run with the ranger zerg.

Cba to solo anymore & i dont really zerg that much, i was in a fg of stealthers a while back when irvr was in Hadrians but that was only a couple of times for a laugh (& it was, albs stealth grp was still bigger than ours though), apart from that i group with Tuthmes or Idabane (somtimes both) apart from that i am usually solo & i generally dont play like a complete twat.

I do have real bad problems dual logging these days so i usually only play my ranger if Tuth or Idabane have a BB on, so, if i'm on my ranger i'm probably going to be grped.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Oooo so thats what they are doing, thought that they just was helpfull when we get shoot by 3-4 scouts. We better tell them to stop and let us die. Because druids and mentas scould not be RvR:ing they should just stand in the keep buffing us.

/note Druids and mentas you are doing a great job keeping healing us when you don´t even get to group with us - Atleast the healers in Alb get to group up with the scouts.
wasn't ment to sound negative :( tho explaining in terms scouts may understand :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
He said he has experience with this patch, and tbfh a month is'nt a long time.

Thank you, after playing this game for closer to 6 years I'm 100% sure that given the situation before I stopped playing, I doubt much has changed now after a month, but if it has changed, it's probably for the worst. :-/

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
They so do leave the tower...

Yeah i know :O

elanli ( or whatever his name... his shit solo) and his 5 ranger pals zerg everyone on the bridge

I killed one of them i go to the other 4 and i still get FZ.. i get out of FZ and one of them RR 5 's me....

SKILLZOOOR they failed to realise u can't damage people on FZ.. idiots

i was hoping the rr 5 warden? mistify would /rofl spam them for me :( but she didnt so i QQ'd..

only had...2 solo fights yesterday ... sux.... i wanna fight dwera :(

it aint gonna happen if the albs dosnt stop roaming between dc bridges and crim, having 5+ archers/casters ready on haster speed to run out and zerg anything that pops in the bowl.

emain rvr sucks because of this, simply because the albs are too lazy and dosnt dare to go down to the mid side to look for fights. meaning that you have a steady stream of X albs every minute. Together with people like Lxn, Legoat and so forth who just cannot respect other players but has to grief them at any given point.

/Rant over

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you, after playing this game for closer to 6 years I'm 100% sure that given the situation before I stopped playing, I doubt much has changed now after a month, but if it has changed, i`m guessing it's probably for the worst. :-/

/Edit reads .........better now.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
/Edit reads .........better now.

So let me get this straight.

You're not adding on solo fights 99% of the time and running if you're losing and there aren't rangers, scouts and hunters shooting everything that moves, even if it's an honorable and good fight?

If you can honestly tell me that this is not the case, then I will delete my post.

However, I have a strong feeling that you can not deny it.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
So let me get this straight.

You're not adding on solo fights 99% of the time and running if you're losing and there aren't rangers, scouts and hunters shooting everything that moves, even if it's an honorable and good fight?

If you can honestly tell me that this is not the case, then I will delete my post.

However, I have a strong feeling that you can not deny it.

No i cant deny im not adding on 99% of fights.I can deny i run if im losing tho.As for rangers and scouts shooting everything that moves.... only when people are dumb enuff to go to areas they bound to be ie bridges and towers.But ofc if you were actually playing the game rather than speculating you`d know.

Shadowss

Banned
it aint gonna happen if the albs dosnt stop roaming between dc bridges and crim, having 5+ archers/casters ready on haster speed to run out and zerg anything that pops in the bowl.

emain rvr sucks because of this, simply because the albs are too lazy and dosnt dare to go down to the mid side to look for fights. meaning that you have a steady stream of X albs every minute. Together with people like Lxn, Legoat and so forth who just cannot respect other players but has to grief them at any given point.

/Rant over

i come to the mid side... got bored of killing a rr 2 sb and rr 5 hunter... and got bored of dying to hi RR skalds that instant dump everything they possibly can....
so i thought it was more fun trying to kill zergs of rangers without mez poison... managed to get 2 rangers and a chanter one time :O

OH AND LOVE YOU RR 2 ANIMIST WHO I FAIL TO REMEMBER YOUR NAME BUT I LOVE YOU :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
No i cant deny im not adding on 99% of fights.I can deny i run if im losing tho.As for rangers and scouts shooting everything that moves.... only when people are dumb enuff to go to areas they bound to be ie bridges and towers.But ofc if you were actually playing the game rather than speculating you`d know.

You just proved my point though!

I said, nothing had changed (nothing that I'd consider important atleast) so why are you so caught up in the fact that I haven't played in a month when it's the same shit it was back then? :p

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
some FH whore said:
Archers qqqqqq qq qqqqqqqqqqqqq qqq!
Qqqq qq q qqqqqqqqqqq qqqq!!! Qqqq qqq qqqqqqq qqq qq qq??
QQQQQ!!

qq

In any case, when all the classes are finally properly balanced and even archer classes can achieve something in rvr when they are blow RR5, we might see more of them leaving the safety of the towers. In the mean time, low RR archers , like my ranger, prepare by leeching.

Sometimes it is just fun to stop a 2fg albzerg in their tracks with one arrow and run away giggling :)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand why anyone would want rps on an archer....

your always going to have to zerg, more rps will just make you more efficient within the zerg

i just see it as shooting yourself in the foot (no pun intended) because collecting rps on an archer is like becoming better at being useless whilst also having no real challenge or element of fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom