Oooooh Rangers!!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If the RangerE from the North was around he would not allow this to happen...

without a leader the militia tend to break rank and retreat...

The mear sight of an Overlord on the battlefield or even word that one is around brings courage to the grunts and then even they are capable of bravery...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Have to agree with you, there were twice as many alb stealthers there (Fri evening). Which makes the roaming hard. But dicks like 'Zerocool' who camp the tower with a DI Bot is just plain stupid. Some of those guys never go further than the bridge no matter what. Quite funny to watch them ping one Crit off then run back to within heal range.

Regarding damage with new archery Scouts are the same. Damage is at least 20-30% less than pre patch. I miss more and now block only 20-30% of arrows with shield up. So our shield got nerfed (against achery) as well. Rangers did need a slight nerf. High RR DW Rangers were stupidly OP with all the tools available but as usual Mythic went totally stupid and over the top.

Have to stop you there But Zerocool Can not have a DI Bot lol as he doesn't have a Bot rofl he does not have 2nd account.

He begs Buffs off others and tbh he doesn't camp tower only when albs are on bridge so can't see where you think Zerocool got DI lol.

Soulja

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have to stop you there But Zerocool Can not have a DI Bot lol as he doesn't have a Bot rofl he does not have 2nd account.

He begs Buffs off others and tbh he doesn't camp tower only when albs are on bridge so can't see where you think Zerocool got DI lol.

Soulja

I crit shot him a few times on Fri/Sat. He was insta healed on a few occasions which made me laugh. Or he just ran to tower side wall and got heals. So guess he must of been in group. He was defo getting heals from somewhere :)

Shadowss

Banned
They so do leave the tower...

Yeah i know :O

elanli ( or whatever his name... his shit solo) and his 5 ranger pals zerg everyone on the bridge

I killed one of them i go to the other 4 and i still get FZ.. i get out of FZ and one of them RR 5 's me....

SKILLZOOOR they failed to realise u can't damage people on FZ.. idiots

i was hoping the rr 5 warden? mistify would /rofl spam them for me :( but she didnt so i QQ'd..

only had...2 solo fights yesterday ... sux.... i wanna fight dwera :(

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
fyi i havn't moaned for a damn while... so you tell me how fun is it to camp a tower knowing enemy cant reach you... strong skills - fucking rangers

Amphrax/Arauddry

same sh*t no matter what realm u play tbh.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I crit shot him a few times on Fri/Sat. He was insta healed on a few occasions which made me laugh. Or he just ran to tower side wall and got heals. So guess he must of been in group. He was defo getting heals from somewhere :)

There are quite a few druids near the twr who heal the rangers getting shot by scouts.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
But dicks like 'Zerocool' who camp the tower with a DI Bot is just plain stupid. Some of those guys never go further than the bridge no matter what. Quite funny to watch them ping one Crit off then run back to within heal range.
have no DI bot, just capped AF(785) and lotsa hits(2.6k)
and to sound even more funny, my dex aint capped in my old melee temp

i totally depend on my greater myth and people healing me at twr, menta's/druids come to leech on us for healing rp's (and those get killed by scouts aswell)

and i've ventured off to the bridge etc, just as all archers are doing these days

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as said in post above, there are the occasional healers leeching rp's that way but don't underestimate greater health myth :)

btw who are u that u are judging me?U're obviously a scout that is doing more or less the same as we do. Is it frustrating that i don't die on u?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Yeah i know

elanli ( or whatever his name... his shit solo) and his 5 ranger pals zerg everyone on the bridge

I killed one of them i go to the other 4 and i still get FZ.. i get out of FZ and one of them RR 5 's me....

i was hoping the rr 5 warden? mistify would /rofl spam them for me :( but she didnt so i QQ'd..

Hmm, tried to turn this into e-peen? Think it was me on my ranger that you flattened lol, fair enough you deffo spanked me. Then again I got you later.

Shame you couldn't even kill my druid on Beno bridge a month ago :clap:

Anyways back on-topic: the problem is co-incidental, on a server with low population people want to play classes where they can actually solo if they want and not die all the time - the archer love patch that this is has accommodated that, shoot run shoot run and still get rp's. A shame but we have to live with it - and Amp, if you want to stop Crau 2 being DI Bot central (which tbh in can be) then maybe irvr in alb again where it can't happen? ;)

Dard

Part of the furniture
Dard, if you would bother actually reading my sig before you post wild accusations then you would see that I'm Inactive. I haven't played in over a month now, and I doubt I'm coming back when there's hardly anyone who enjoys the same type of gameplay that I do.

So have you actually experienced this patch ?

Really mate, dont become one of those sad & bitter ex-players who spams these boards with bollocks & bullshit inspired by whining arse's.

Dard

Part of the furniture
fyi i havn't moaned for a damn while... so you tell me how fun is it to camp a tower knowing enemy cant reach you... strong skills - fucking rangers

Amphrax/Arauddry

Yes you havent moaned for at least a fortnight, good for you.

Now instead of being a whiney cock about rangers why not discuss archers in general instead ? Why not discuss the compressed RvR situation in the Crim bowl, maybe you could discuss the scout/infil zerg on DC bridge or the scouts & necro's camping Crim outpost or a different load of scouts & necro's lurking in the tree's east of crim guardtower (you know, the ones that all pop when the Mino/Cleric duo actually reach the rock).

Oh .. and camping a tower where you know an enemy cant reach you is more fun than fighting a RR11 you know you cant beat.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah i know :O

Actually , we were 3 shades , tho I dunno how many archers were camping the bridge ready to poke arrows up to someone's arse. And it was my ickle shade u killed , spick! :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Oh .. and camping a tower where you know an enemy cant reach you is more fun than fighting a RR11 you know you cant beat.

a) no its not.

and

b) If you really think you have 0% chance to win and think its not even worth trying to compete with him. /quit time. Your mentality should be if theres a prolific rr12 inf in the area solo and your on a sneak, you should be hell bent on finding that fooker and going at him all gunz blazing. win/loose or get prawned, if you dont have that mentality go roll a heavy tank or summin.

oh and 785 is not capped AF for a ranger :)

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
a) no its not.

and

b) If you really think you have 0% chance to win and think its not even worth trying to compete with him. /quit time. Your mentality should be if theres a prolific rr12 inf in the area solo and your on a sneak, you should be hell bent on finding that fooker and going at him all gunz blazing. win/loose or get prawned, if you dont have that mentality go roll a heavy tank or summin.

I have 785 with Habemus, 50 AF template, more than r5, and buff with 25% buffs, is possible with AF buff of bard is more AF, not sure =), but with selfbuffs is capped AF.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i killed a rr5 scout who was on full health and i was on 5% hp on my champ when i reached him :( so cant really blame them for not leaving towers.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Amphrax let me put this from a hib POV Rangers will camp T2 Crauch when Albs hit the Bridge that a Fact when there no albs there you find they moved towards Crim Tower 3 that a fact.

Now from Hib POV there are double amount of Scouts/infils compared to NS/Rangers and from Hib POV These do not leave Crim T3 until Zerg moves to bridge rinse and repeat you also find this amount of Scouts are mostly Grped with assist on: FACT.

For last few weeks I been duo'd/Trio'd FG stealthed zerged also got Assoles who like popping you for stealth zerg and running LO Lxn/Bige so please it not just Rangers you need look to you own realm 1st m8.

May I just add as well from a Ranger POV as of last patch yes Arrows do Dmg but i was hitting lot harder before patch and also Rangers out of all Bowed classes still came off worse as Scouts and Hunters got Rangers PF Abilities also Ranger got Nerfed DW in patch before so really all that is left for Rangers is to get as many hits in as possible.

Soulja

Easy to assume your right but in actual fact your not
Hib archers are just as popular as Albs

I`m amazed everyone complained archer was useless when they couldn`t kill a blue con mob without risk of dieing before it
They get a boost and everyone says oh cool lets all roll an archer ready for the patch.... the patch comes and everyone complains they suxx cos they can now kill enemy players in 1-2 hits..... nobodies mentioned casters nuking hell out of enemies in 1-2 hits
Nobodies mentioned MoS5 + 50 stealth = still being seen from 10 miles away by people with stealth lore
Try being a mincer with stealth and even stood behind walls stealthed someone can see you and pop you off in 1-2 hits... Buffed to the high heavens and it only takes 2-3 hits to down one and in melee combat we can`t slam we can stun (which resists more then enough) we can`t do massive damage like everyone else can... 2 damage spells.... 1 stun... 2 mezz`s that can be interupted
MoS5 killed my 44 stealth... i`m seen as soon as i port into anywhere... i can`t get away in stealth as MoS5 moves faster then me

The only thing i see wrong with archers is everybody wants to be 1
Give all the useless classes some loving and the archer issue will smooth itself out without need for nerfs

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Yes you havent moaned for at least a fortnight, good for you.

Now instead of being a whiney cock about rangers why not discuss archers in general instead ? Why not discuss the compressed RvR situation in the Crim bowl, maybe you could discuss the scout/infil zerg on DC bridge or the scouts & necro's camping Crim outpost or a different load of scouts & necro's lurking in the tree's east of crim guardtower (you know, the ones that all pop when the Mino/Cleric duo actually reach the rock).

I agree with you about the archers from all realms.

Also I havn't even played Arauddry when I made this post.

If I was playing Arauddry I wouldn't even go near the bridge at crauch (maybe a run or 2) but not when its crawling with reangers :) I normally hang out near Mid Keep where its nice and quiet and not so zergy.

All I was asking if you guys ever moved from the tower and I do understand from your POV too. Only thing I cant understand is that people who play archer would just stick to a tower knowing they cant be reached, thats all I was asking.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ahhh the curse of FH...too many people who haven`t played for over a month commenting on the game like they just logged off.:kissit:

I've probably been a member on these boards and BW far longer than you have, and just cause I haven't played for a month doesn't mean I have any less rights as you do to post here.

So have you actually experienced this patch ?

Really mate, dont become one of those sad & bitter ex-players who spams these boards with bollocks & bullshit inspired by whining arse's.

Atleast I don't play like a **** :)

PS: Yes, I have experienced the patch and I'm entitled to my opinion.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I found with my hunter melle spec,if you don't have purge-ip up don't even bother= wank? Celerity is a must too:england:against infils-ns

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
erm? if you start getting upset about a colour it really is time to stop doing whatever you are doing
Colour wtf?:D stay of them hard drugs?for all that read this post you can see the effect of em:eek:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I found with my hunter melle spec,if you don't have purge-ip up don't even bother= wank?

If you had undergone your jedi training you would know that this most definetly is not the case.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I've probably been a member on these boards and BW far longer than you have, and just cause I haven't played for a month doesn't mean I have any less rights as you do to post here.

Atleast I don't play like a **** :)

PS: Yes, I have experienced the patch and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Yeh but what your opinion is lessened by the fact your speculating on whats happening in a game you haven`t played in over a month along with alot of other doom mongers on here.Prob half your opinion has come from reading other posts on here.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh but what your opinion is lessened by the fact your speculating on whats happening in a game you haven`t played in over a month along with alot of other doom mongers on here.Prob half your opinion has come from reading other posts on here.

He said he has experience with this patch, and tbfh a month is'nt a long time.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry
Why do you feel the need to be close to the tower then ?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
He said he has experience with this patch, and tbfh a month is'nt a long time.

A month ago irvr was in alb - that actually puts rather a different complexion on things, as archer adds weren't as numerous due to the geography.

So sorry bud, a month is a long time in game terms, particularly on this issue.

Dard

Part of the furniture
a) no its not.

and

Just because you cant kill one player you should quit or re-roll, instead of maturing you toon ?

In my opinion the sensible thing to do is to find & fight similair or slightly higher realm ranks until your in a position to put up a decent fight rather than chain dieing to a high RR character, i really cant see the point in that.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Just because you cant kill one player you should quit or re-roll, instead of maturing you toon ?

In my opinion the sensible thing to do is to find & fight similair or slightly higher realm ranks until your in a position to put up a decent fight rather than chain dieing to a high RR character, i really cant see the point in that.

at which point is that going to be the case for your ranger ?

Just wondering since RR7+ should be high enough to put up a fight, yet you just run with the ranger zerg.

Shadowss

Banned
If you had undergone your jedi training you would know that this most definetly is not the case.

Yeah... you also have Speed or phaseshift where you can run away when you are losing.. then emote spam them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom