Oooooh Rangers!!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Do you guys ever fekkin leave Crauch T2 or was it a rumour?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
can't assasins do anything else then poison-dumps ???

Septina

Part of the furniture
Not like any sane bowspecced (and yea, 99% of the archers out there these days are bowspecced) would go up against a almost rr12 infiltrator. :p

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Do you guys ever fekkin leave Crauch T2 or was it a rumour?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Do you ever stop moaning?

And do Albs ever run without 2fgs on stick?

As for the scouts on crau brdg LOL

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Oh look, someone is whining about the archer class in our realm, let's defend them and go moan about their archery class instead \o/

^^

When are people going to realise that all archery classes are playing in a shit way no matter what?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh look, someone is whining about the archer class in our realm, let's defend them and go moan about their archery class instead \o/

^^

When are people going to realise that all archery classes are playing in a shit way no matter what?
Hence Rouge can be annoying little bastids:D

Dard

Part of the furniture

Wassup ? upset you cant evade arrows anymore ? or just defending whiney realm mates ?

Ucallme

Banned
Wassup ? upset you cant evade arrows anymore ? or just defending whiney realm mates ?

fyi i havn't moaned for a damn while... so you tell me how fun is it to camp a tower knowing enemy cant reach you... strong skills - fucking rangers

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
fyi i havn't moaned for a damn while... so you tell me how fun is it to camp a tower knowing enemy cant reach you... strong skills - fucking rangers

Amphrax/Arauddry

LoL! :kissit:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone enjoy playing a bow specced archer?

i cant understand what kicks you get from it,

1) your invisible and cant be found

2) you have immense range

every fight is either a) you kill someone before they can react or b) you shoot someone and they run up and own u in the face

i dont understand where you can generate fun in the midst of this?

when you all gang up, wow that must be like mega ace thou- now you can all cs the same bloke, again, wheres the fun?

or we all still on that magical rp ticker in the corner, is that the "fun"?

- English -

Resident Freddy
only way i can beat an inf/sb without them noticing me before they are dead is to RA dump, fz rr5 them :( and you say we are OP :(

Ucallme

Banned
only way i can beat an inf/sb without them noticing me before they are dead is to RA dump, fz rr5 them :( and you say we are OP :(

Im not saying your OP I jsut cant see how its fun for you guys that hump the tower all day long and never roam.

Thats all im saying

Amphrax/Arauddry

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Relax. In 1.90, archers will once again be pretty much a dead class - read the stories on IGN. Tower+climbspot = dear archers. Besides, the geometry of the new towers makes it impossible to target people standing next to it.

Right now it's just silly due to the FOTMness of archers. Every monkey has an archer alt these days.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We have to wait till 1.90 before the archers die out?! Dyvet will be 9 feet under by that time

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
We have to wait till 1.90 before the archers die out?! Dyvet will be 9 feet under by that time

agree the archer situation is ridicilous right now and its not realm specific, if u stand around DC bridge/tower u see atlest 3-4 archers around each other. Cant understand why they bunch up when they easy can own pretty much with mos5 insane dmg critshot and no last attacker bug. And the few situations where u only get one archer on u and u manage to catch up they always rr5/speed buff/fz and leave the fight. Wtf !! They still can win the fight with me below 50% health and some abilities left. O well, lets hope for a fast patch to 1.90.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Im not saying your OP I jsut cant see how its fun for you guys that hump the tower all day long and never roam.

Thats all im saying

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax let me put this from a hib POV Rangers will camp T2 Crauch when Albs hit the Bridge that a Fact when there no albs there you find they moved towards Crim Tower 3 that a fact.

Now from Hib POV there are double amount of Scouts/infils compared to NS/Rangers and from Hib POV These do not leave Crim T3 until Zerg moves to bridge rinse and repeat you also find this amount of Scouts are mostly Grped with assist on: FACT.

For last few weeks I been duo'd/Trio'd FG stealthed zerged also got Assoles who like popping you for stealth zerg and running LO Lxn/Bige so please it not just Rangers you need look to you own realm 1st m8.

May I just add as well from a Ranger POV as of last patch yes Arrows do Dmg but i was hitting lot harder before patch and also Rangers out of all Bowed classes still came off worse as Scouts and Hunters got Rangers PF Abilities also Ranger got Nerfed DW in patch before so really all that is left for Rangers is to get as many hits in as possible.

Soulja

Right_Eye

Banned
Not like any sane bowspecced (and yea, 99% of the archers out there these days are bowspecced) would go up against a almost rr12 infiltrator. :p

i didnt even need purge most of the time to beat that gimp amp on my hunter :p

<3 though amp, most of the time id get PAed due to my spec be forced to purge and then win, such a shame to win i know..... big credit to you for sticking with solo stealth for so long on this server, must have been through hell and back, especially this retarded patch with every retard and his dog and the dogs retarded puppy playing archers like...... well like retarded puppys.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
i didnt even need purge most of the time to beat that gimp amp on my hunter :p

<3 though amp, most of the time id get PAed due to my spec be forced to purge and then win, such a shame to win i know..... big credit to you for sticking with solo stealth for so long on this server, must have been through hell and back, especially this retarded patch with every retard and his dog and the dogs retarded puppy playing archers like...... well like retarded puppys.

Who's your hunter? :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
no offence to any archers realy. but i totaly dislike the game-play..

Shoot.. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoot.. RUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and f-ing over.. lol mann that must be fun!
Orr.. stay within DI range.. or atleast.. close enough to survive. or lure some1 into guards..
Get a life.. not like any1 will chase you there..
oh well guess your like: you pop 1 arrow, RUNNnnn.. oh he healed himself already :/!
Totaly shocked i guess
QQ!
Oh and achers need a fix..
1st shot always passing through Bladeturn = lame..
Considering 1st shot is 99% of the times a critical shot

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
no offence to any archers realy. but i totaly dislike the game-play..

Shoot.. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoot.. RUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and f-ing over.. lol mann that must be fun!
Orr.. stay within DI range.. or atleast.. close enough to survive. or lure some1 into guards..
Get a life.. not like any1 will chase you there..
oh well guess your like: you pop 1 arrow, RUNNnnn.. oh he healed himself already :/!
Totaly shocked i guess
QQ!
Oh and achers need a fix..
1st shot always passing through Bladeturn = lame..
Considering 1st shot is 99% of the times a critical shot

It used to be a fun class, especially old emain days (TS fortehwin!). Now it is pretty shit tbh. Played my old one for about 3 hours total on Fri/Sat with 50 bow. I hate the new styles and the action was crap. Nothing in Crim bowl and only action was between Crim 3 and Crouch. Got bored and logged pretty quick both days.

BTW 1st shot passing through bladeturn is not guaranteed even at 50 bow. Be amazed at how many critshots 9s actually miss altogether. Or is that just the shitty Dextra Bow (anyone)?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Amphrax let me put this from a hib POV Rangers will camp T2 Crauch when Albs hit the Bridge that a Fact when there no albs there you find they moved towards Crim Tower 3 that a fact.

Now from Hib POV there are double amount of Scouts/infils compared to NS/Rangers and from Hib POV These do not leave Crim T3 until Zerg moves to bridge rinse and repeat you also find this amount of Scouts are mostly Grped with assist on: FACT.

For last few weeks I been duo'd/Trio'd FG stealthed zerged also got Assoles who like popping you for stealth zerg and running LO Lxn/Bige so please it not just Rangers you need look to you own realm 1st m8.

May I just add as well from a Ranger POV as of last patch yes Arrows do Dmg but i was hitting lot harder before patch and also Rangers out of all Bowed classes still came off worse as Scouts and Hunters got Rangers PF Abilities also Ranger got Nerfed DW in patch before so really all that is left for Rangers is to get as many hits in as possible.

Soulja

Have to agree with you, there were twice as many alb stealthers there (Fri evening). Which makes the roaming hard. But dicks like 'Zerocool' who camp the tower with a DI Bot is just plain stupid. Some of those guys never go further than the bridge no matter what. Quite funny to watch them ping one Crit off then run back to within heal range.

Regarding damage with new archery Scouts are the same. Damage is at least 20-30% less than pre patch. I miss more and now block only 20-30% of arrows with shield up. So our shield got nerfed (against achery) as well. Rangers did need a slight nerf. High RR DW Rangers were stupidly OP with all the tools available but as usual Mythic went totally stupid and over the top.

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Dard, if you would bother actually reading my sig before you post wild accusations then you would see that I'm Inactive. I haven't played in over a month now, and I doubt I'm coming back when there's hardly anyone who enjoys the same type of gameplay that I do.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dard, if you would bother actually reading my sig before you post wild accusations then you would see that I'm Inactive. I haven't played in over a month now, and I doubt I'm coming back when there's hardly anyone who enjoys the same type of gameplay that I do.

Ahhh the curse of FH...too many people who haven`t played for over a month commenting on the game like they just logged off.:kissit:

- English -

Resident Freddy
agree the archer situation is ridicilous right now and its not realm specific, if u stand around DC bridge/tower u see atlest 3-4 archers around each other. Cant understand why they bunch up when they easy can own pretty much with mos5 insane dmg critshot and no last attacker bug. And the few situations where u only get one archer on u and u manage to catch up they always rr5/speed buff/fz and leave the fight. Wtf !! They still can win the fight with me below 50% health and some abilities left. O well, lets hope for a fast patch to 1.90.

any inf who dies to an archer when they are on 50% and in melle must suck irl... wep skill debuff makes rangers useless in melle. Unless its purged then u should reapply. Many times ive gotten infs to 5% then they rox me in melle. Usually have rr5 or zephyr up though... but no wonder rangers grp when there are infs about, they are the bottom of the food chain. The only way I can beat good infs who reach me before they are dead as i stated before is ability abuse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom