ooh just had a bit of a scare

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Everytime Ez writes a thread like this you jump on her back. Did she resist your charms in a past life or something?

As I said in my second post. The way she felt afterwards is a normal emotion after any confrontation if you are a normal person. I think she was simply pointing out what had happened and that was the end of it. I doubt she wanted us to delve into what he may or may not have been upto.

But as many others have already echoed, if he was doing nothing he would have acted like a normal person and responded with an answer to put her at ease. The fact he fecked off, meant he was doing something deemed not right by normal folks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't do it every time, stop making shit up again.

Also, he did respond to her, as by her own post.

Though i've noticed a pattern, the further away from UK you go, the less arguments i seem to have with said people :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
As I said in my second post. The way she felt afterwards is a normal emotion after any confrontation if you are a normal person. I think she was simply pointing out what had happened and that was the end of it. I doubt she wanted us to delve into what he may or may not have been upto.

Something to do with excess adrenaline being dumped into the body and the body not knowing what to do with it anymore if I remember my Biology A level?

Person gets worked up - body produces adrenaline to cope with situation - person acts - body still produces adrenaline - situation resolves - body has loads of adrenaline and no need for it.

People can react to the last bit a little differently. Car crashes and heated arguments that have looked like they might involve actually violence tend to leave me a little skittish and then I have what can only be described as a massive come down.

As for the rest of the thread... Same old same old all round?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
facepalmw.gif

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
christ Toht, just walk away from it.

It seems most people here would have reacted in a similar way to Ez, why is it hard for you to admit your first response was either wrong or a tad overblown?

Why does it seem like you have to get the last word in?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
christ Toht, just walk away from it.

It seems most people here would have reacted in a similar way to Ez, why is it hard for you to admit your first response was either wrong or a tad overblown?

Why does it seem like you have to get the last word in?

My first response was quite regular actually.

It may have been a bit rude, but that's nothing different here.

Two replies after it even suggested it could've been dog training, so i'm not the only one who thinks she might have been in the wrong.

Say your opinion, leave mine as such or sy what you disagree with it, but ffs stop with the moronics.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
moronics? haha ok

But I agree, everyone is entitled to have an opinion of course :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
moronics? haha ok

But I agree, everyone is entitled to have an opinion of course :)

I didn't mean your post, but you can take a gander at the first page and see what the first two replies to my opinion were. Moronics :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OK can I just say I have you on ignore, you've been on ignore since september why do you persist in responding to my posts, I have not read anything you have posted when I see someone quoting you I scroll over it. When you behave like this you just end up riling everyone so will you just do the curtesy of pissing off out of my threads, you may notice that I do not post (or even tbh open) any threads you start so please stop, you're not upsetting me because I don't know or care what you are saying but you are getting right up the crack of everyone elses arse, which you may enjoy but we all find boring as hell.

respond to this if you like I don't care I won't be reading it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back on topic.

I have to say I was still shaking when I got to work lol, it was the adrenaline mostly but also just the sheer fury of what might have happened and the horror of what I imagined I was going to find. I have to say I'm not very brave and have a demon of an imagination so I am flipping glad there was nothing there but some fur because I would have probably wee'd meself if I'd found something nasty (found a pit of dead foxes when I was a kid, they'd need snared and there was cubs there and everything, that put the willies up me something rotten).

I agree totally with Zen's quote about for evil to win we just have to do nothing ad don't think I would have the right to moan about badness if I played see no evel hear no evil...

and I like moaning about badness tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
OK can I just say I have you on ignore, you've been on ignore since september why do you persist in responding to my posts, I have not read anything you have posted when I see someone quoting you I scroll over it. When you behave like this you just end up riling everyone so will you just do the curtesy of pissing off out of my threads, you may notice that I do not post (or even tbh open) any threads you start so please stop, you're not upsetting me because I don't know or care what you are saying but you are getting right up the crack of everyone elses arse, which you may enjoy but we all find boring as hell.

respond to this if you like I don't care I won't be reading it.

Hmm, interesting ignore method, not to ignore :p

Obviously does care that i post, ah well, ignorance is bliss.

Oh and...freedom of speech bitch.

And furthermore, you were fine with my posting until i said something negative about you.

tierk

Part of the furniture
20 - 50.

There surely must be a way to stop one person posting so much on any one thread?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Don't worry Ez... you did the right thing.
If something bad was going on or not doesn't really matter... You thought there was and you acted on it! Be proud of yourself!!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Don't worry Ez... you did the right thing.
If something bad was going on or not doesn't really matter... You thought there was and you acted on it! Be proud of yourself!!

MM yes, but if i was walking with my dog and some woman would go crazy on me like that... I would most certainly defend myself.

So yes, the fact that he just went away might have showed that he was up to no good.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
MM yes, but if i was walking with my dog and some woman would go crazy on me like that... I would most certainly defend myself.

So yes, the fact that he just went away might have showed that he was up to no good.
Yes, but dont forget that Ez is one scary woman, not one you would like to meet in a dark alley after midnight.. :p And i bet she held a chainsaw that was running in her hands while she where yelling in some strange language at him. :flame:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yes, but dont forget that Ez is one scary woman, not one you would like to meet in a dark alley after midnight.. :p And i bet she held a chainsaw that was running in her hands while she where yelling in some strange language at him. :flame:

True story...
Actual security cam picture taken of the "incident" :

woman-with-chainsaw.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ezteq whilst I note you have old.Tohtori on ignore, writing stuff that fans the flames isn't smart, please refrain from doing so again in the future.

Having read the thread in it's entirety however, it (and the rest of FH) will now be old.Tohtori free for 7 days.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ezteq whilst I note you have old.Tohtori on ignore, writing stuff that fans the flames isn't smart, please refrain from doing so again in the future.

Having read the thread in it's entirety however, it (and the rest of FH) will now be old.Tohtori free for 7 days.

Sparx and ch3tan will be so happy, now they safely surf fh while not saying in every thread that they have him on ignore! :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I dont have him on ignore i'll have you know so there, how you like them apples :D

dub

One of Freddy's beloved

tbh there was others who deserve it more , toht atleast posted on the topic , where as a good amount of other posters seemed to have something against toht and make that their prime reason to post anything.....

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
tbh there was others who deserve it more , toht atleast posted on the topic , where as a good amount of other posters seemed to have something against toht and make that their prime reason to post anything.....
Whilst I respect your opinion, having read the thread it starts out with Toht accusing Ezteq of acting like a dick. After that it doesn't much improve so I'm afraid I disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom