ooh just had a bit of a scare

Ezteq

Queen of OT
was making lunch and all i could hear was this dog barking and going and a horrible yowling, which is odd because our house is isolated so I look out me window and see a bloke on the waste ground opposite holding a huge stick and a pair of dogs yelling at him. It honestly sounded like (and looked like though couldnt see the ground he was standing on) he'd pinned a cat down and was letting his dogs at it or doing something horrible to one of the dogs so I legged it out and yelled in my biggest voice " OI WTF ARE YOU UP TO!!!??" he dropped the stick and was like ah its ok, don't worry and walked off when I stood there giving him the eyeball.

I got something to defend myself with, even though it looked like he'd gone and went to check and there was nothing there, no blood or anything but it shit me right up lol, am shaking still!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A scare? For shouting at strangers? That might have been doing nothing? Which on closer inspection looked likie mroe -nothing-? So basically acting like a dick?

Yeah...poor you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh look, its iceman again, he can carry dead children you know, not even a blink.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
He thinks you're a prick.

I hope that sums it up well enough ;)

He was proabbly up to no good EZ, if he wasn't he would not have left.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He thinks you're a prick.

I hope that sums it up well enough ;)

A prick? For saying something most of you would tell any other member of the community?

She was a prick, screaming at someone for, as proof shows, doing nothing and then comes in here like it was some "scare".

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No she said she heard a terrible noise as if something was in real pain, she aslso said she lives in an isolated place, It's safe to say that since she felt the need to arm herself, her B/F was not around.

So to summarise she was on her own in an isolated place, with some guy outside doing something which clearly was not normal. Any normal person in that situation would feel a sense of anxiety after yellinjg at said person, because any normal person would then start to think shit what if he was a maniac, what if he comes back.

But as you don't think, feel or act like a normal person, maybe Ez should have added a disclaimer in the title telling you to stay away for fear of confusing you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The guy was on a waste ground.

Hardly her property.

He wasn't fiddling with the lock or pissing in her petunias.

And the fact still is, she doesn't know at all that he was doing something wrong.

Also if she doesn't own a dog, she would mistake basic dog howling as "horrible yowling of pain and suffering".

Any NORMAL person would let other people do what the f*ck they're doing. Not go screaming at everything they find "un normal".

Jsut idiotic behaviour and now she's looking for some lovely sympathy from his trusted kissass crew.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Fucking hell this is really getting boring now

Eq you done what i would have done, went out to make sure he wasnt doing anything, that could have been a child for example well done you

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fucking hell this is really getting boring now

Eq you done what i would have done, went out to make sure he wasnt doing anything, that could have been a child for example well done you

Yes it is, the whole ezteq fanboi thing is getting really boring.

It's not a "well done" moment. Unless you find, hey, say screaming at hobos a "well done" moment.

Ever think of that? Just a guy going through the trash for something to eat etc?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
So would you rather she ignored that person then found out 3 weeks later than another Jamie Bulger incident happened behind her house?

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Hard to say but it sounds like he was training dogs for fighting. Normally they let them bite into the stick and have them hang off it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ez, sounds like he was training the dogs to fight / personal defence.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So would you rather she ignored that person then found out 3 weeks later than another Jamie Bulger incident happened behind her house?

I'd rather she have some valid reason to act that way, beside s a dog howling and some guy with a stick standing on a waste ground.

Guy...with a stick...with dogs?! Noooo! Surely not a stick with a dog!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh go and write a fucking book you prick. Why do you insist of dragging every thread down with your bullshit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh go and write a fucking book you prick. Why do you insist of dragging every thread down with your bullshit.

Why do people insist on throwing insults at everything i say? Touché Mister Ch3tch3t.

There's nothing different in what i said here, except that it was towards Ezteq, which ofcourse is a cardinal offense here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
(not going to get into an argument with a mental case but here goes) The guy could have been up to no good, he was acting suspiciously, he left when confronted rather than saying, what's your problem love?

No normal dog walker takes his dogs to waste land and makes them bark and howl at something.

EZ was worried afterwards when thinking about it rationally that she put her self in potential danger by confronting him. Its called emotion, something us normal people have.

Stop being such a dick.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
'Someone could be doing something' is not a valid reason to act like a dick.

She could've gone out and asked "What you doing?", but she decided it's a dangerous job because obviously he's a dangerous man and thus scared herself.

Plenty of reasons why he could've been there with his dogs and a stick.

Stop being such a kissass.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah here i thought the stick showed blue and we would have to congratulate you :p

If you cant tell the difference between a dog in pain and a dog that is just howling you need to check your ears Toth, there is quite a difference, no matter if its a Dobberman, Golden Retriever, or one of thoose tiny ugly rats everyone wants today.

Sure yelling might not have been the best course of action, but she did take action, most people today wont do anything and thats whats wrong with our society today.

If people opened up their blinds while home, and looked around more, burglars would have harder time finding jobs.

I´ve stopped a burglar trying to get into my neighbour, heard a wierd noice, went out and there a guy was trying to bump the lock. New Years eve i heard gunshots at 2am, called the police they said nonononono just fireworks, i kept telling them i know what fireworks and guns sound like, been shooting everything from a derringer to a .357, soft air gun to M82A1, they sent two cars to my adress so i could point out the direction, they went off to have a look around and found a guy shot twice in the chest laying in by the side of the road right outside someones bedroom window. Read in the local newspaper a week later that the guy had survived. If i had not taken action he might have died.

I know a guy who saved an eldery woman from being runned over at a crosswalk by tackling her out of the way breaking his own foot as it got run over.

5 kids where beating another kid to bloody pulp in central Stockholm in the middle of a crowded street no one did anything to help him.

Crime rates go up when people stop caring.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh look, its iceman again, he can carry dead children you know, not even a blink.

Rofl Raven

eloquencedemot.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fafnir that's what i was saying, people who don't own a dog or don't hang around dogs, will easily mistake a howl for a dog in pain. That's what i believe happened here and the "yowl of pain" is simply a dog howling.

For example when a dog screams at another dog, it sounds almost identical to a dog in pain, but it's no worry.

The point here is, she acted hastily and scared herself, so no sympathy for that can be given.

This is not a case of "saved someone from dying", but a case of "saw weird guy, acted like a protective dick".

People don't have to stop caring, but that doesn't give them the right to act this way.

And you can't say this forum isn't biased towards Ezteq, seeing as what i said in my first post would be quite normal of a reply to any other member. Will find that Raven was the one who started the dragging down of thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Great, someone who doesn't even know what owned means.

What a bunch of numbnuts.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fafnir that's what i was saying, people who don't own a dog or don't hang around dogs, will easily mistake a howl for a dog in pain. That's what i believe happened here and the "yowl of pain" is simply a dog howling.

For example when a dog screams at another dog, it sounds almost identical to a dog in pain, but it's no worry.

The point here is, she acted hastily and scared herself, so no sympathy for that can be given.

This is not a case of "saved someone from dying", but a case of "saw weird guy, acted like a protective dick".

People don't have to stop caring, but that doesn't give them the right to act this way.

And you can't say this forum isn't biased towards Ezteq, seeing as what i said in my first post would be quite normal of a reply to any other member. Will find that Raven was the one who started the dragging down of thread.

If the guy was doing nothing wrong he would have either given an explanation or not left so hastily , also if somsone was making those kinda noises near my house if i lived in an isolated area id have been out with more than a stick :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If the guy was doing nothing wrong he would have either given an explanation or not left so hastily , also if somsone was making those kinda noises near my house if i lived in an isolated area id have been out with more than a stick :m00:

Perhaps the guy had more decency in him, noticed that someone is bothered by his actions(dog training, scavenging, whatnot) and like ezteq said, stated "Oh it's ok" and left without any trouble.

Seeing as there's NO proof, not even visual suspicion, that anything was going on, Ezteq was in the wrong here.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well you dont have to call someone a dick for feeling scared after yelling at some stranger, now do you? :p

Ezteq is one of the few women here i think, if you dont count papa Cho to thoose :p So ofcourse you have to treat her like a princess :D Most of the guys here have never seen a woman in real life and here they are chatting with one.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Kudos to EZ for actually doing something instead of nothing.
As Edmund Burke said,
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

No malice intended Toht, but your emotional reactions seem different to most people. You seem to have a very clinical point of view in a given situation and sound like you have trouble understanding why other don't see things the same way as you. I seriously wonder whether you suffer from an autistic spectrum disorder (like Asperger's for instance).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well you dont have to call someone a dick for feeling scared after yelling at some stranger, now do you? :p

Ezteq is one of the few women here i think, if you dont count papa Cho to thoose :p So ofcourse you have to treat her like a princess :D Most of the guys here have never seen a woman in real life and here they are chatting with one.

True, maybe dick was a bit of a overstatement.

Perhaps i'll call her a paranoid scaredypants.

And i guess you're right about the drooling nerds needing to flex infron of the only female around :p

Kudos to EZ for actually doing something instead of nothing.
As Edmund Burke said,

No malice intended Toht, but your emotional reactions seem different to most people. You seem to have a very clinical point of view in a given situation and sound like you have trouble understanding why other don't see things the same way as you. I seriously wonder whether you suffer from an autistic spectrum disorder (like Asperger's for instance).

Erhm...i don't have any trouble understanding why people act or do what they do, it's quite the opposite as seen on these forums.

I give my opinion, as i did here, my view on things and I might not hold views/actions that's the most common, but it's other people who have trouble accepting or understanding that. More often then not, people attack me for having a belief or acting one way or other.

If you read what i wrote there with care, i think you'll agree with the notion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom