One of the best MT's i've seen

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
And apperantly one in my guild, Necalot, did a nice mt saying his account info over the guild chat ;).

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
HAHA oh god these are funny. :)

<hopes no one finds and posts her mt's>

lol

Funkybunny

Banned
waking up this old thread to give you this little goldy i just got ;)

names have been edited to protect the "innocent" :D

Attachments

• mt.JPG
    mt.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 963

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have any of kyra, sadly, but I do have this rather old one.. :p

Edit: I should pay more attention to dates. No matter, still decent and at least >I< didn't bump it... :p

Attachments

• docMT.gif
    docMT.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 763
A

Aoln

More more more :p

Don't have any screenshots but i remember Vayasen getting a mt pm from someone saying how he was going to lick the cum out of his hair (and several others of simular sorts) the best part was it between 2 people who pretended to fight all the time in /gc ;)

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, i do have one of kyra actually, but it'd be embarassing and all... :p

illu

Part of the furniture
This thread is class :>

About doing stupid things - the other day I was crafting some crappo leather gloves (level 200 or so tailoring skill), and I managed to fill my free space up on my char. I then promptly shift+s sold all the gloves I'd made.

About 10 mins later - I started looking for the 99% SC'd Ablatived Gloves that I'd taken off earlier that day - I scrolled up and had sold them for peanuts with the other gloves :/ They were the last gloves at the bottom.

What's been your costliest mistake?

Oh I bought a staff the other day too as I was experimenting with salvage, paid 50g for the staff I think and made 20g or so on the wooden boards salvage :p

Oli - Illu

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Once sold a pair of level 51 mp cloth pants back to a merchant with all the low quality gear. told the client I was just unlucky and didn't get a mp :p

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Smurflord said:
Once sold a pair of level 51 mp cloth pants back to a merchant with all the low quality gear. told the client I was just unlucky and didn't get a mp :p

Certainly glad that you ain't my tailor - you screw up, you pay the price... But then again, your action just supports my stand on never buying on a retry basis, the crafter is very likely to lie about the amount of retries.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
This was an mt by one of my friends while i was afk, it was supposed to be to another one of my friends while they were ingame.

sshot089.jpg

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Once sold a huge stack of diamond seals to the merchant, that really spoils your day :mad:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
Once sold a huge stack of diamond seals to the merchant, that really spoils your day :mad:

Not half as much as farming about 200 diamond seals and leading a fairly successful sidi raid (post ToA obviously :p) only to all be fucked up by a server reset :(

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
I still love this thread :)

<wonders what mt Fighter is talking about>

Hmm well can't be anything too bad, probably my "diet coke" comment. LOL

Gianna

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
your comic is aslooow page to load :p

I bought the domain for 8 dollars, and I have to use their servers for redirection - by the way they work you'd think they're operated from a cupboard hooked with a generator somewhere in the Galapagos.
:eek7:
The result is that sometimes it loads fast, other times it hiccups and it takes a while. The underlying link, http://thenoob.keenspace.com , should be faster all the time. Anyway I didn't mean to hijack the thread, I hope people will keep posting funny mistells :)

Gianna
http://www.thenoobcomic.com

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Strong bump \o/

+

back on alb/pryd straef, i think it was anyway, did get himself manipulated into a guild in the PL/OotK alliance and said:

[Alliance] Straef: "500 enemies in sauvage"
and people flooded the /as with confirms and they were inc etc - and those who knew a zone couldn't stand 500 enemies (let alone the opposing force) laughed to themselves. Straef got flamed and we laughed abit at it ;D

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
i can remember a long time ago before my bard hit 50, was in a fins group in Cursed Forest [ an active group with tanks 0.0 ] , someone from Celtic Fist proceeded to " /g i'm bored, heading off for a tommy tank, back in 15 mins "

dont remember laughing so much while playing daoc :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Sun_Tzu said:
I don't have any of kyra, sadly, but I do have this rather old one.. :p

Edit: I should pay more attention to dates. No matter, still decent and at least >I< didn't bump it... :p

I'm gonna rape you sun for posting that :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe the Starhk MT's were the best.

He was having c6 with this girl called Umea in our guild (she was nice enough) and and MTed in the Relic raid CG about er well, Cumming on her hair..

He also once sent vayasen a MT, screenies of it where on the old LoE forum :p

He was a King

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Smurflord said:

thats pretty wank of u tbh

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Not half as much as farming about 200 diamond seals and leading a fairly successful sidi raid (post ToA obviously :p) only to all be fucked up by a server reset :(

600 Dia Seals here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom