One of the best MT's i've seen

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
it´s also fake.

it was an intentional mistell.

fun nonetheless

(disclaimer: I am neither Hendrick nor the female the remark is aimed at)
WTF are you on? I took the screenshot, and it's fully legit. And it was most definately NOT intentional. They were having a private "discussing" for a while.

-G

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I just saw this thread & the Barfog post in particular. I'm still laughing but I gotta know - when did Indiana unstealth next to them?! :clap:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ffs what a load of filthy pervs we are eh? but has to be said LOL at those that got caught, i recall when i was in t30 me and anin had a MT crown which we passed from one to the other whenever we make a mt, those were the days!

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
h8brith.jpg

Not a real mt but still kinda funny ;p
Reminds me of that US guy who got contacted by a CSR for doing something abusive
Something like this happened.

- Hail <abuser> I'm CSR-xxxx ..........................you've done this and that.
he replies
- who the hell are you?..whine whine..... and what does your "guild tag" stand for? CSR..!??? Coock Sucking Retard? rofl!!1

then he kinda got banned :x

I can't find the screenie :mad:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Brannor McThife said:
WTF are you on? I took the screenshot, and it's fully legit. And it was most definately NOT intentional. They were having a private "discussing" for a while.

-G

I was in Templars as well at the time mate, and have later been told that it was intentional and a windup.

I have this habit of believing people, stupid me I know.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Amelyn said:
- Hail <abuser> I'm CSR-xxxx ..........................you've done this and that.
he replies
- who the hell are you?..whine whine..... and what does your "guild tag" stand for? CSR..!??? Coock Sucking Retard? rofl!!1

Laughed irl of that one even tho there was no screenie... no limits of human stupidity I guess :worthy:

Found this one lying around in my daoc folder. Old one, but still kinda funny:

Btw phear my leet paintbrush skills :p

Attachments

• MT.jpg
    MT.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,523

Funkybunny

Banned
Nausilus^^ said:
Laughed irl of that one even tho there was no screenie... no limits of human stupidity I guess :worthy:

Found this one lying around in my daoc folder. Old one, but still kinda funny:

Btw phear my leet paintbrush skills :p

p.s. those "mt's" were made by purpose... me and overdriven made lots of em... just to F**k with the GM's.... my favourite i made was

"you know, backstreet boys really has some good songs, but i would never admit to that to anyone"... and such... just a result of boredom ;)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
One of the funniest threads i ever read :D
Can't be too many more of those amazing MT's out there but if there's more can't wait to read em ;)

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
Reminds me of that US guy who got contacted by a CSR for doing something abusive
Something like this happened.

he replies

aaahahahhaha

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Wiffle had a classic about a wank in grp. U still got it and if so givf !!

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
CliffyG said:
Got another classic one today:

daocmt2.jpg

lol, he needed to say that in guild :touch:

P.S was talking about the rear entrance of AC btw :clap:

Jjuraa

Banned
i remember way way back one guy called Starhk made the most cringingly embarassing cyber MT ive ever seen.. we were all standing around at a relic raid defence, 30 to 40 people at least must have been in range of his /s..

im not gunna repeat what he said because it was completely obscene :D

i was round a friends house at the time, and we both saw it.. but it seemed that noone else picked up on it :eek: text was spamming pretty fast luckily for him. my friend got a SS though. will ask him if he still has it later on, although only view it if you really have no shame :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Jjuraa said:
i remember way way back one guy called Starhk made the most cringingly embarassing cyber MT ive ever seen.. we were all standing around at a relic raid defence, 30 to 40 people at least must have been in range of his /s..

im not gunna repeat what he said because it was completely obscene :D

i was round a friends house at the time, and we both saw it.. but it seemed that noone else picked up on it :eek: text was spamming pretty fast luckily for him. my friend got a SS though. will ask him if he still has it later on, although only view it if you really have no shame :D
i dont!! post it post it!!!! :clap:

Danyan

Loyal Freddie
Jjuraa said:
Shame, what's that? :p

Jjuraa

Banned
seriously :D not posting it on a forum where an under 18 could see it.. if youre really that horny pm me :)D) and il paste what was said... burned onto my retina tbh..

friend not online so cant ask if he still has the screenshot :eek:

Chilly

Balls of steel
Jjuraa said:
seriously :D not posting it on a forum where an under 18 could see it.. if youre really that horny pm me :)D) and il paste what was said... burned onto my retina tbh..

friend not online so cant ask if he still has the screenshot :eek:
oh fuck that man, cmon give us the goods!

Danyan

Loyal Freddie
Use spoiler tags. You can't tell us about it then not spill the beans, it's cruel!

Jjuraa

Banned
nah im sticking to my guns here, if i did post it i bet it would get the thread locked and/or my account blocked :(

i seem to remember in a grp once, my GM (Vayasen :D) was telling us about how he got another equally bad mistell from the same guy.. cant remember the exact words.. but it was pretty funny all the same.. Starkk really should have proof read his replies :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl!!! gifv more mt's it's great when embarressing stuff happens to other people besides me, and Jjurra if you message a moderator with the message and ask if they think its suitable for the thread 1st then its a way to make sure you dont get locked and dropped :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
nah im sticking to my guns here, if i did post it i bet it would get the thread locked and/or my account blocked :(

i seem to remember in a grp once, my GM (Vayasen :D) was telling us about how he got another equally bad mistell from the same guy.. cant remember the exact words.. but it was pretty funny all the same.. Starkk really should have proof read his replies :D

I'm sure the mods won't mind as long as you tag it as not work safe/safe for young eyes ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Not as much an MT as a funny (now, not then) accident, story is me and a friend used to share a house, and we sold Arcanium bars, I was only one who could salvage, so he putted the stuff for salvage on House Vault for me to salvage...

sshot027.jpg

For those who don't understand Danish:

Shademeld: Oki
Me: You just pull the item over into inventory
Shademeld: FUCK IT IS GONE!!!
Me: Withdraw = Remove ALL money from CM
Shademeld: FFS!
Me: What item was it?
Shademeld: My Sword
Shademeld: Have you salvaged anything?
Shademeld: today?
Me: No.
Shademeld:I had put alot in..
Shademeld: wtf?
Shademeld: It do that itself?
Me: I salvaged alot last night ;)
Me: Nope
Shademeld: I put it in yesterday
Shademeld: ffs
Me: :(
Shademeld: Now I lost my sword..
Shademeld: Mainhand
Shademeld: Bah dude
Shademeld: Have to use my level'ing sword then
Me: :S

** And *PUFF* Lvl 51 Crafter + SC'ede Qual 99% MainHand Sword gone with the wind **

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
CliffyG said:
mt.jog

I particularly like the excuse at the end lol :D.

Haha, i So remember that one, I am Palanor there. Was very funny indeed when he said it, was almost rofl irl :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom