One of the best MT's i've seen

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
mt.jog

I particularly like the excuse at the end lol :D.

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair to him the excuse at the end did actually seem to be the truth, the person he was talking to joined us after i posted. Still pretty funny though :D.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Ok let's just wait for the infamous Hendrick mt.

Was thinking that myself as soon as I saw thread title.

Got some nice screenies of various alliance MTs and of course never a couple of days goes by without Gradriennor dropping a clanger or 10 :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ouchy

Got a classic one screenshotted but im not mean enough to post it, i'll see if I can scrub the name out first.

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
The following isn't a mis-tell as such, it's two members of Order of the Knights Templar on Prydwen having cyber sex in what they thought was an empty LlynBarfog. Unfortunately they can't see the steathled infiltrator next to them:

templar1.jpg

templar2.jpg

templar3.jpg

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
The dude is obsessing an awful lot on the breasts tho! So much more to a woman! :]

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome editing there, Revz :) (You can see his name in the top half of the chat window, for anyone who didn't know yet who it was!)

Maxgirth's deliberate mistells are hard acts to beat (no screenie, sadly, but I remember "No, no, really Flesh. It's ok to wear women's clothes" in the middle of some raid.)

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
....wtf? haha what an evil stealther sure hope your not around when im ...nevermind :p

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
They are pretty old and were sent to me edited, I haven't altered them :)

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
Well the best MT I know of is one of our GMs in Bulle af Fetstryk telling his BB acount name and pass over /as :clap:

Realy sure the alliance of Norrsken stoped moving for a few min there :D

And no I'm not posting a ss on that :kissit:

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
lol Indiana, such a peekin tom ;P

I once stumbled into a naked couple in one of the rooms upstairs in Cornwall Station, sitting facing each other so it looked like one was on top of the other :eek6:.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Revz said:
The following isn't a mis-tell as such, it's two members of Order of the Knights Templar on Prydwen having cyber sex in what they thought was an empty LlynBarfog. Unfortunately they can't see the steathled infiltrator next to them:

rofl

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln, you bugger. Editting my Screeny. :p

Still the best one I've ever had. :D
Pwyiw was my Infil while I was in Albion. And I've met Hendrick IRL. Nice dude...still rag him about it.

-G

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
That's evil. :eek:

it´s also fake.

it was an intentional mistell.

fun nonetheless

(disclaimer: I am neither Hendrick nor the female the remark is aimed at)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom