OMG Role-Albs

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Get a little controel of ur role-guys there Albs. Why take Sur 3?

Alb Answer: yea but we cant have u running in our frontier Bowie, u just take our relicks at some point

Bowie: pehaps But, u can alwayes make one of ur famous Alarm clock raids, not so long time ago u did last, u should remember still !!

The movement of relicks gives life in a game like this, NOT the uppersite as many might think!!!

Now plzz come with ur : QQ noob, Someone got pawned?, :flame: , who gives a flying f...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Errr... look who's talking.. why take bold t3 and bold t4? :E both mids and hibs that is.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
look on the brightside. Hibs tackle an alb keep/tower, itll elicit a nice rp farm from defending response (since albs will come out with everything and their mother! :D)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
look on the brightside. Hibs tackle an alb keep/tower, itll elicit a nice rp farm from defending response (since albs will come out with everything and their mother! :D)

Hahaha what aclever answer ,,,, NOT

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:

Alb Answer: yea but we cant have u running in our frontier Bowie, u just take our relicks at some point

Bowie: pehaps But, u can alwayes make one of ur famous Alarm clock raids, not so long time ago u did last, u should remember still !!

The movement of relicks gives life in a game like this, NOT the uppersite as many might think!!!

Now plzz come with ur : QQ noob, Someone got pawned?, :flame: , who gives a flying f...

Says one of the arsehole hibs that ruins our porting to action by taking bold t4, you ruined albs access to the action.... oh hang on, cutting off our supply lines.... therefore roleplaying... well done retard.

PS: Try soloing for once in your life Bowie, you always seem to be running duo or more.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Says one of the arsehole hibs that ruins our porting to action by taking bold t4, you ruined albs access to the action.... oh hang on, cutting off our supply lines.... therefore roleplaying... well done retard.

PS: Try soloing for once in your life Bowie, you always seem to be running duo or more.

Ohh D U O what a zerg ..... btw for u info i still solo, have done tonight too....

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
Ohh D U O what a zerg ..... btw for u info i still solo, have done tonight too....

he never said anything about zerging

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
he never said anything about zerging

Well whats the point then ? consider i get average 2-3 adds in all solo fights ?

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
... and on the third night of the full moon, King Arthur's spirit arose from the tombe where his body did lay, and commanded the mighty army of Camelot to go forth and deny the enemies of Albion residence in the wind swept Pennines.

The forces rallied in unison, and forged ahead across the moorland. Losses were high, yet Albion prevailed against the tide of war. Tower 3 was reclaimed from the treacherous Hibernians. The victorious Knights discussed the next course of action - which defense would be next to fall to the fearless army? The warlords conversed, tactics honed, blades sharpened. Tower 2 would fall next, before the sun had yet to kiss the ground in the spring eve.

Once again, the battlemasters conviened to determine the next target. In a surprise turn in direction, the mighty leader deemed the doors should be unbarred, and that the forces of Albion should leave the Pennies to enable Hibernia to once again take up residence, thereby giving the l33t d00ds instant action and easy access to their relic, to once again establish a "balance" between the three warring factions, enabling the fabled Albion farmage to continue.

</roleplay>

Hmm.. No I think we're going to have to work on the ending of this epic struggle fellow Albions, it doesn't quite do justice to the grand tale?

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Bowie said:

FOR ARTHUR MIEGHTS !!!!!!! xD

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Bowie said:

I would guess because they simply wanted to, since they have the right of doing so without having to answer to cocky, wannabe leet punks? No offense to you, Im just ranting here. Tata!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
The obvious answere ?

Bowie said:

Well the obvious answere here is ofc that Albs actually did have their roleplayers under control last time the same situation arised. But since Hibs did not have the same control of their own roleplayers (who just had to go and steal the relic), neither the Rvr nor the Roleplaying Albs will fall for that again.

So basically its your own fault since you couldnt control your roleplayers the last time around. So stop whining about it and just def the towers!:)

/Charmangle

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
haha, it's funny seeing people whine about role-players in a MMRPG.... Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
/slap Bowie

They done good - lets face it they got farmed at least 4 times when I was online trying. It just means someone has to take it back thats all.

Charmangle

/slap

You got shafted you then woke up early one day and shafted Hib back so kind of ditto - you will get shafted in future. In the meantime I hope you guys enjoy

/repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair

;)

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
i predict the next QQ frickin whine thread will be ... OMFG albs, u logged in, wtf? role-playing n00bs, what did u log in for? stupid zerging albs, i bet they all set their alarms to log in at the same time!

Get a grip ppl, it's a bloody game, each person pays their subs to play how they choose to, and these needless whine threads merely show what kind of ppl are behind the pixels, kinda sad really :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
This is perfectly normal from Hibs tbh :)

They have tried getting there relic back all week and failed.

When they lose they can do nothing but call us names and claim we are roleplayers for protecting our realm. If you want Insta RvR action then lets do it in Hibernia or Midgard (all your relics are belong to us!)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble,

thats a pretty unfair generalisation. Of course some appear to have whined but most appear to care even less. Like that bloke there said its only a bloody game and it is a good one at that!

So what if us Hibbies are having withdrawal symptoms since you stole half of the sacred bog. We will have it back eventually dammit.

;)

Gamah

Banned
Because we still remember what happened last time we let people have port in our realm.

Take the action somewhere else, because I would rather hae a relic than a hib zerg next to it.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Bubble,

thats a pretty unfair generalisation. Of course some appear to have whined but most appear to care even less. Like that bloke there said its only a bloody game and it is a good one at that!

So what if us Hibbies are having withdrawal symptoms since you stole half of the sacred bog. We will have it back eventually dammit.

;)

It still scared me when i found Excaliburs Scabbard filled with.....

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
<coughs> ermmm well er.... we kinda got stuck without the loos and when your stoned an elfs gotta do what an elfs gotta do..... Still I am sure a few of Arfurs buddies have managed to clean it by now..... we need that bong back or our bloddy festival season is gonna be screwed... I mean what is the Hiberniasbury festival gonna be without it?????

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
We didn't go for the power relic because we heard Aran was taking a Bath :D

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
<coughs> ermmm well er.... we kinda got stuck without the loos and when your stoned an elfs gotta do what an elfs gotta do..... Still I am sure a few of Arfurs buddies have managed to clean it by now..... we need that bong back or our bloddy festival season is gonna be screwed... I mean what is the Hiberniasbury festival gonna be without it?????

Get your own Custom bong built from Rasta LTD midgard !

We provide everything to sate the needs of stoners throughout the land!! from 30 cm bongs for those pussy lurikeens, to "the beast" for the more experienced Furbolg gange smoker.

Will accept hiberian magic mushrooms as Direct payment !.

Gamah

Banned
Anyway bowie...you must be one of hibs elite roleplayers..uncovering me infront of a fullgroup then running like a girlie when I rape you in like 4 hits xD..then coming back to add when you cryed for heals xDDDDD

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
We didn't go for the power relic because we heard Aran was taking a Bath :D

He fell asleep in the bath meight ! Your alarm clocks were set on GMT and not BST - otherwise some of us might have recovered from the party the night before.... ;)

Faelinor said:
Get your own Custom bong built from Rasta LTD midgard !

We provide everything to sate the needs of stoners throughout the land!! from 30 cm bongs for those pussy lurikeens, to "the beast" for the more experienced Furbolg gange smoker.

Will accept hiberian magic mushrooms as Direct payment !.

Hmmmm we only have a few active shrooomers though although we have some weird shrooms popping up in certain parts of Hibernia since Catacombs what mezz you. Are these the ones your on about? If so will try to sort out a raid soon and maybe we can exchange them for that Horn thingy? It looks like it might be useful during the festival....

Brite

Banned
Gamah said:
Anyway bowie...you must be one of hibs elite roleplayers..uncovering me infront of a fullgroup then running like a girlie when I rape you in like 4 hits xD..then coming back to add when you cryed for heals xDDDDD

gamah rape somthing in 4 hits LMAO good one gamah

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
This is perfectly normal from Hibs tbh :)

They have tried getting there relic back all week and failed.

When they lose they can do nothing but call us names and claim we are roleplayers for protecting our realm.

Cmon bubble, notice the subtle, yet very distinct difference between our current tactics of getting a relic back, the tactics you proudly led (not a whine; pointing out the difference in play styles).

We have failed all week? yes
Are we outnumbered? yes (last night at surs i was at 3-8fps due to that alb zerg :D)
Will we lead an 80 player zerg to take our relic at 7am? i doubt it! (and if they do; i know i wont be there :))
Will we continue coming at peak time, and bringing alot of action for all with us, livening up the frontiers? more than likely.

So ask your selves - would you rather we lame raided albs and snatched our relics back at some unearthly hour in the morning. Killing of a *lot* of frontier action, and putting RVR back into a recessive, stagnant state. Or would you prefer it to be dragged out?

I know its zergy; but i would very much like to have a 3 way fight involving a lot of people, as i think it would be quite fun :)

/edit: and gamah didnt rape nothing in 4 hits; was more liek 8 cause someone neglected to mention the mincer double insta dd! :>

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:

Well it was me and my Guild with a few friends that started the surs 3 attack, so please dont blame the other albs. After we failed I asked the other albs to come help us and they were kind enough to do so.

I sowwy.

Ok Bowie since you aparently have trouble seeing why we took it let me help you ( its ok you dont have to thank me).

Surs 4 was to well defended and Mids werent being as annoying as Hibs in the frontier so we wanted to annoy them back a bit. Surs 3 seemed like the obvious target =D.

Oh one more thing :twak: :twak: calling someone a role-guy isnt an insult.
now if I said to you : you little ankle bitting,bow wielding,grass eating, arrow throwing Garden gnome wannabe. Now THATS an insult =D

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
you little ankle bitting,bow wielding,grass eating, arrow throwing Garden gnome wannabe. Now THATS an insult =D

tisn't an insult, tis a description of many a luwi ranger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom