OMG Role-Albs

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'll post here because there's only shit in this thread. So I'll add some more..

Warlocks suck.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
Cmon bubble, notice the subtle, yet very distinct difference between our current tactics of getting a relic back, the tactics you proudly led (not a whine; pointing out the difference in play styles).

We have failed all week? yes
Are we outnumbered? yes (last night at surs i was at 3-8fps due to that alb zerg :D)
Will we lead an 80 player zerg to take our relic at 7am? i doubt it! (and if they do; i know i wont be there )
Will we continue coming at peak time, and bringing alot of action for all with us, livening up the frontiers? more than likely.

So ask your selves - would you rather we lame raided albs and snatched our relics back at some unearthly hour in the morning. Killing of a *lot* of frontier action, and putting RVR back into a recessive, stagnant state. Or would you prefer it to be dragged out?

Would suggest you ask your less realm mates to not post threads stupid threads here :)

Are you saying its wrong of us to Move in a 80 person zerg when you threaten our relics? Should we not defend them? :)
Tbh i like the current action too, i don't like idiot stealth zergers like Bowie who post shit like this :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Would suggest you ask your less realm mates to not post threads stupid threads here

Are you saying its wrong of us to Move in a 80 person zerg when you threaten our relics? Should we not defend them? :)
Tbh i like the current action too, i don't like idiot stealth zergers like Bowie who post shit like this

Come on bubble, actually *read* posts rather than reply on the fly.

At no point did i say:
"its wrong of you to Move in a 80 person zerg when you threaten our relics? "

The fact you are doing it and winning completly contradicts the common alb whine of *we suck at keep defense, hibs are so OP QQ even though we are beating them off with our smelly sticks*

Bubble said:
Tbh i like the current action too, i don't like idiot stealth zergers like Bowie who post shit like this

And sadly, and it actually pains me to say it, but i genuinly agree with you. The relic situation (even if i didn't agree with the method in which you chose to take it as you are clearly showing Albs aren't as pathetic (your still pathetic on the whole, dont let me compliment your or nought :D) at keep defense as they make out) has put a fresh breath of life into the frontiers for now.

And if Hibs do take towers/keeps in Alb lands, i fully expect the alb zerg to run down every Hib they see *omgoose, green conned hibs gonna go steal our welicks mega meights!* (not that i actually have a green con char to drag out :>

I'm actually just waiting for the amusing day that hibs take a keep to set up an attempt, and Mids take the initiative to go straight for the hib relic in the alb keep :> whilst they are zerging us down ;D

//edit:

BTW bubble, try playing against the *ahem* 'solo' scouts your realm is plagued with :)
Am sure rangers are bad, hunters are gettign worse... but alb scouts : |

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand the context of this...

Sharkith said:
Charmangle

/slap

You got shafted you then woke up early one day and shafted Hib back so kind of ditto - you will get shafted in future. In the meantime I hope you guys enjoy

/repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair /repair

;)

Hmm...I really dont understand what you are trying to communicate here...

Either you are agreeing with what I wrote in a strange way or you seem not alittle drunk!:)

Care to elaborate on what you actually meant here ? (or if it was meant as an agreement, then why a /slap ?:)

/charmangle

ps. Just so im sure you understood what I wrote in my previous note a short is: Dont complain about albs taking back their keeps. Since it didnt work last time they tried to leave them be. They have no reason to trust anyone after that and least of all Hibs. ds.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
How can hibs moan about insta action when they soon took Behn back once they had thrown thier toys out of the pram.

If you want insta rvr, release two of your keeps for a change

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
Come on bubble, actually *read* posts rather than reply on the fly.

At no point did i say:
"its wrong of you to Move in a 80 person zerg when you threaten our relics? "

The fact you are doing it and winning completly contradicts the common alb whine of *we suck at keep defense, hibs are so OP QQ even though we are beating them off with our smelly sticks*

And sadly, and it actually pains me to say it, but i genuinly agree with you. The relic situation (even if i didn't agree with the method in which you chose to take it as you are clearly showing Albs aren't as pathetic (your still pathetic on the whole, dont let me compliment your or nought :D) at keep defense as they make out) has put a fresh breath of life into the frontiers for now.

//edit:

BTW bubble, try playing against the *ahem* 'solo' scouts your realm is plagued with :)
Am sure rangers are bad, hunters are gettign worse... but alb scouts : |

^^
yeah i guess scouts can be annoying too (trust me there screw me over too, i love it when i mez a Nightshade at Point blank range only to have a scout pepper him with arrows break mez and indirectly cause my death :p)
Think the bowie whine came from 3 RR6+ rangers assisting :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
So the Albs not only gained 10% melee damage bonus, they regained there ability to move in numbers of 60+ \o/

At least it made the RvR action different from running into Hib banelord groups over and over again :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hmm...I really dont understand what you are trying to communicate here...

Either you are agreeing with what I wrote in a strange way or you seem not alittle drunk!:)

Care to elaborate on what you actually meant here ? (or if it was meant as an agreement, then why a /slap ?:)

/charmangle

ps. Just so im sure you understood what I wrote in my previous note a short is: Dont complain about albs taking back their keeps. Since it didnt work last time they tried to leave them be. They have no reason to trust anyone after that and least of all Hibs. ds.

bollox we agree then and that means I might have been drinking in work.... thats not a good sign <checks his drawer for the hip flask>.

Apologies mate dunno how I got that mixed up!

;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
^^
yeah i guess scouts can be annoying too (trust me there screw me over too, i love it when i mez a Nightshade at Point blank range only to have a scout pepper him with arrows break mez and indirectly cause my death :p)
Think the bowie whine came from 3 RR6+ rangers assisting :)

I hate those 'effing scouts hate 'em with their lame assed stun shoot, assit train. I am staying away from RvR til I have Ceremonial Bracers fully levelled then I am going to come back and laugh my elvish ass at the first scout dick who hits me with stun.

I will combine that with the ML9 mezz poison so when I hit him his meights will be zzzzzzzz.

Hate 'em and they deserve what they have coming to them.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Would suggest you ask your less realm mates to not post threads stupid threads here :)

Are you saying its wrong of us to Move in a 80 person zerg when you threaten our relics? Should we not defend them?
Tbh i like the current action too, i don't like idiot stealth zergers like Bowie who post shit like this :)

Nice one Bubble, realy cool reply !!

1: If u dont like threads like this i cant see the point for u to spent so much time answering ? lets face it u/Gamah/and others love to write answers to anything, i even made u favor creating this thread, so u had something to spam on.

2: why write idiot stealth Zerger like Bowie? If u not very new to the game, u would know have soloed a lot on my ranger alwayes, but if u meen when i duo it makes u feel like a zerg is aganst u , well thx for the compliment :clap:
Btw is so funny i already in start thread forsee most the alb replyes, i even answerd it, but i guess u only read the headline :)

Gamah said:
Anyway bowie...you must be one of hibs elite roleplayers..uncovering me infront of a fullgroup then running like a girlie when I rape you in like 4 hits xD..then coming back to add when you cryed for heals xDDDDD

Haha Gamah! what make u think anyone belive u would hold 1 sec if i poped u infront of 1 fg hibs ?
4 hits? lol sure u do 500 + each hit sure sure, beside u havent been so hot the last many times i meet u with ur friends, infact not hot at all, but i guess thats why u have to try boost ur ego whit crap like this......

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
Nice one Bubble, realy cool reply !!

1: If u dont like threads like this i cant see the point for u to spent so much time answering ? lets face it u/Gamah/and others love to write answers to anything, i even made u favor creating this thread, so u had something to spam on.

2: why write idiot stealth Zerger like Bowie? If u not very new to the game, u would know have soloed a lot on my ranger alwayes, but if u meen when i duo it makes u feel like a zerga is aganst u , well thx for the compliment :clap:

Gratz
You've taken brites spot as biggest idiot on the Forums here :)
(Brites gone up ten fold in my books since that warlock vid he made)

Lets answer the questions with more then
1. I don't like whine threads, and thats what i posted on it. When you contribute something to this forum you can come i might take a slight notice to your point of view there.
2. I wrote the idiot part because of your first post in this thread. I worte the zerger part because you are always in a Duo or Trio, this is true when i play bubble or when i borrow bowmaiden. As most people, i tend to solo alot too :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
some stuff

Blubble is a definite roleplayer, so although i haven't read anything anyone in this thread has said, as this is directed at alb roleplayers, bubble is definitly wrong!

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Gratz
You've taken brites spot as biggest idiot on the Forums here :)
(Brites gone up ten fold in my books since that warlock vid he made)

Lets answer the questions with more then
1. I don't like whine threads, and thats what i posted on it. When you contribute something to this forum you can come i might take a slight notice to your point of view there.
2. I wrote the idiot part because of your first post in this thread. I worte the zerger part because you are always in a Duo or Trio, this is true when i play bubble or when i borrow bowmaiden. As most people, i tend to solo alot too :)

Ohh no i have been awarded "biggest idiot" by the: so clever, so importent (almost almighty) Never zerging ( not even duo) BUBBLE !!! weeeeeee ladies and Gentlemen remeber to /hug him every time u see him :clap: he deserve it, and sure seems he need it, such a nice chap...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Bowie said:
Ohh no i have been awarded "biggest idiot" by the: so clever, so importent (almost almighty) Never zerging ( not even duo) BUBBLE !!! weeeeeee ladies and Gentlemen remeber to /hug him every time u see him :clap: he deserve it, and sure seems he need it, such a nice chap...

I don that anyway, maybe he will give me rps!

Still got his north gate key somewhere too :p

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Bowie said:

He actually does deserve it mieghty mieght he was the one who planned such a great relic raid : ) THREE CHEERS FOR BUBBLE HIP HIP BOWIES GAY !!! xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Twas good that relic raid.

Even when I snuck away from the zerg and fell asleep ina boat in the middle of the North Sea

Gamah

Banned
Bowie said:
Haha Gamah! what make u think anyone belive u would hold 1 sec if i poped u infront of 1 fg hibs ?
4 hits? lol sure u do 500 + each hit sure sure, beside u havent been so hot the last many times i meet u with ur friends, infact not hot at all, but i guess thats why u have to try boost ur ego whit crap like this......

xD

The guy that never attacks me less than 2v1 then whines when add's kill him :DDDD

Don't be jelous because I'm better than you, and anyway the fullgroup were more interested in the full group of albs..and if you need your memory refreshing mate it was last week by crau bridge..But I'm sure you forget these things :p

Least I have the bollocks to run solo and actully not run away. Insulting my skill level when I have a 100% kill rate against you when I have found you solo, doesn't say much about yourself :worthy:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Aww Bubble, was sat reading this thread and saw all the insults u got ... musta had too much cherry coke or something cuz i figured out why, they must be pissed off cuz they got killed by a solo sorc too many times!

It's great ppl pay 8 quid a month to act like kids ... oh wait, maybe they are ... shame on me being a mere female, what do i know? :(

I recommend mythic place a disclaimer .... DAoC is just a game but ppl who take it seriously can turn into complete tossers.

Have fun, and no fighting over toys!

Love Frozen :clap:

Bowie said:

dont remember bubble saying anything about never duo'ing, zerging etc :eek:

Sharkith said:
I hate those 'effing scouts hate 'em with their lame assed stun shoot, assit train. I am staying away from RvR til I have Ceremonial Bracers fully levelled then I am going to come back and laugh my elvish ass at the first scout dick who hits me with stun.

I will combine that with the ML9 mezz poison so when I hit him his meights will be zzzzzzzz.

Hate 'em and they deserve what they have coming to them.

i hate 'effin rangers with their OP BOWS!, nerf nerf nerf, always assisting on me and strafing to stun me! *breaks into tears*

dontyouloveit.jpg

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Anyway bowie...you must be one of hibs elite roleplayers..uncovering me infront of a fullgroup then running like a girlie when I rape you in like 4 hits xD..then coming back to add when you cryed for heals xDDDDD

LOOL wake up meight!!1 come back to reality

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe!:) Np!

Sharkith said:
bollox we agree then and that means I might have been drinking in work.... thats not a good sign <checks his drawer for the hip flask>.

Apologies mate dunno how I got that mixed up!

;)

Hehe np mate!:)
And damn I wish I could driiiiink my troubles at work away too!
<Shares his now full hip flask with Sharkith - 12 year old Wiskey - niiiiice>

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom