OMG Buffbots

A

_asq_shazzy

Its either nerf buffbots or lose customers due to them not respecting the customers plea's for help in this matter. When World of Warcraft is released i say 50% of all Mythic customers will leave.

Yes if they nerf buffbots they will lose some people, just the buffbots nublets, but a ton of people will be happy and the game will be a hell of alot balanced. Thus making the game 100% funner for everyone in all 3 realms.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
Its either nerf buffbots or lose customers due to them not respecting the customers plea's for help in this matter. When World of Warcraft is released i say 50% of all Mythic customers will leave.

woooh00000 WoW /cry 1 more year to go

C

Conchabar

Yes if they nerf buffbots they will lose some people, just the buffbots nublets, but a ton of people will be happy and the game will be a hell of alot balanced. Thus making the game 100% funner for everyone in all 3 realms.

lol buffbot nublets?

every soloer needs 1 kthx

A

_asq_shazzy

I've never needed one. I must just have skill :p

S

soullessminion

Originally posted by Conchabar
lol buffbot nublets?

Try to justify your use of bots all you like. The simple sad truth in reality, is that this very simple game is just to dificult for you...

Sure lots use a BB, but in the end its not classes own abilitys that bring them Nerfs, its all the Leet kids and there BB, that give the illusion of a class being overpowered.

C

Conchabar

I've never needed one. I must just have skill :p

i didnt use a buffbot till i made a sb so much easier to level :) heh i pld a good 5-6 months with a scout unbuffed and i tell u it was no fun

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by soullessminion
Try to justify your use of bots all you like. The simple sad truth in reality, is that this very simple game is just to dificult for you...

lol 2 difficult for me? yes the fact that if im not buffed im not on par with other assassins or members that are in grps.

S

soullessminion

lol 2 difficult for me? yes the fact that if im not buffed im not on par with other assassins or members that are in grps.

And your next excuse?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Today I decided not to use my bot, the only buffs I had were self-buffs, and to be honest I didnt notice the difference.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Today I decided not to use my bot, the only buffs I had were self-buffs, and to be honest I didnt notice the difference.

o_O nerf

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by soullessminion
And your next excuse?

my next excuse goes under i have the money to pay for 1 therefor i use 1 <runs off with ewil laughter>

P

pez

Think about it, if buffbots are nerfed they are nerfed for everyone not just you so all the other assassins will be on a par with you you just don't have to go through all the hassle of buying a 2nd account and getting a 50 cleric

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by pez
Think about it, if buffbots are nerfed they are nerfed for everyone not just you so all the other assassins will be on a par with you you just don't have to go through all the hassle of buying a 2nd account and getting a 50 cleric

i dont play alb :X

T

temseti

I salute the people who can suceed without a buffbot. Mythic should put a range on all buffs.

Y

-yoda-

lol buffbot nublets?

i kill mis/hibs reguler with no buffs,, i DO askforbuffs etcfrom passing buffeers etc or peeps at atk buffing . just to help me . tishard fora scout to killsomeboy in a fg mids/hibsand then escape, killing easy'ish part, escaping after aint :) (ps nerf pets seeing through stealth) but solo can be done quiet easy without bot

A

_asq_shazzy

First of all i would like to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That goes out to Muriz the ShadowBlade i saw get fully buffed by his/her Kobold Shaman at MTK. Then i headed over to CK where a Skald / Healer / Spiritmaster where camping, I knew they were playing with me as they were moving back, so i stop turned around and saw the stealth image of the SB behind me.

First hit) My PA
Second hit) My Garrote
Third hit) My Garrote

Muriz was killed by Inazzy

Also like to point out i was never buffed :p

After the SB was badly owned i was then jumped by the Skald / Healer / Spiritmaster. The Skald got revenge from the last portal when i took out him and his other little Skald friend :) To think about it 1 Thrust Infiltrator able to kill lvl 24 Skalds and a fully buffed SB what is the world coming too :)

hehehe

Good Game SB Good Game hahaha

B

BlitheringIdiot

Well A minstrel named fastforward who I happen to know is buffed has become my number one target (as he always gets away!). Anyway I attacked him and another minstrel came down too, after lots of running around and both my ickle wolf pet and I being stunned several times, they died and I didnt :D

Both were yellow con,buffed and all I had was damage shield and dex buff, which are self-buffs.

Beat that :p

H

Hercus

i know the minstrel uses buffs :D, i saw his buffbots ones at atk, just next to mine =)

B

BlitheringIdiot

The other minstrel was janny or janna or something. Anyway I have one screenshot but all it proves is that I wasnt buffed, it shows me dead next to fastforward but the other minstrel released and a reaver standing next to me (he killed me after I tried to rebuff after the fight).

Conch arent you supposed to be playing a minstrel in thid aswell? I havent seen you yet.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Conch arent you supposed to be playing a minstrel in thid aswell? I havent seen you yet.

well last time i saw u and went to go for a kill on u i got zerged by i dunno how many mids well ok it was 1fg but neh..
its deleted now:) getting ready to play my gimp .. i mean sb again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom