OMG Buffbots

D

darbey

Thought it was really amusing did a who /thid , saw 36 people. Cool some action. Get there and counted 14 buff bots LOL
There isnt that many outside apk in Emain.

Is it the same for u mids? I know the hibs have to have them 8)

A

Archeon

I saw a BB in Cale once, seems kind of excessive if you ask me. Especially when you consider the only BG you can really solo in is BG2.

S

soullessminion

Mtk in thid looks exactly the same :( seems totaly pointless, played my hunter unbuffed and was still caping 420 critshots on albs :)

T

Tasans

Not 14 but mtk and ck have at least 7-8 shammies and a couple of healers.

Y

-yoda-

is many bb's at atk :( i aint got my own personal bb . although i do ask them if i se em buffing if they can spare me a dex buff,, if they ooc i ask roaming clerics/friars for a dex buff... cos im solo i need hit hard then run like fook cos not many solo in thid now (non stealthers) so i always have to pick somebody out of a crowd try kill then run :) .

p.s nerf b's and other pet classes there a fookin pain in the ass :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by soullessminion
Mtk in thid looks exactly the same :( seems totaly pointless, played my hunter unbuffed and was still caping 420 critshots on albs :)

Because they all use the freeby armour having an substandard AF, substandard bonus (like non existant), substandard quality (85%) and no melee-resists ;)

And with the /level command its easy to make a buffbot for Thidranki if you got 2 accounts, so why not ? :p

L

Loveless

Well. Why not use one if you have access to one?

I used my m8s on my 24 savage and got 850some HP (stlong kobbie).

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
And with the /level command its easy to make a buffbot for Thidranki if you got 2 accounts, so why not ? :p

I have a buffbot in thid but Im not sad enough to pay for two accounts for it. I and a friend both created lvl20 bots for the other to use and luckily we play at different times.

My hunter had 670hp which is damn impressive for a kobold rogue.

C

Conchabar

btw blithering u have msn?

cause till i get sum mulla to get my sb account back on im playing a minstrel called rahhhhhh in thid get ure ass back in thid ;) <--- must own u;)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Give me 2 hours, Ill be in there later tonight - perhaps not 24 though.

Y

-yoda-

whats yur new name in bg blith ? so i can look for you :) although will prolly cap tomorrow: ( so ill have to reroll him .

B

BlitheringIdiot

Im still misfire, and fedaykin, I killed you 3 times - although I thought you were a reaver :/ Blue cons are teh gimps. The SS was from the time when you were with 4-5 other albs and after killing you, you got the nekked highlander to come ress you. So in your defence it may not have been your bot but one of the other albs.

C

Conchabar

me gonna kick ure ass when i see u blithering :X unless u kill me in long range:X

T

Tualatin

on topic again,

i wanna get my buffbot in Protectors of APK.. Anyone know who leads this guild?

:p

D

del_eneste

Buffbots in emain is bad.. let alone having 1 in bg imo.... but suppose the urge is to great when ppl have 2 accounts and can do /level :rolleyes: and yes I do have 2 accounts... but neither is used for a buffbot in big rvr or thid :p

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by del_eneste
Buffbots in emain is bad.. let alone having 1 in bg imo.... but suppose the urge is to great when ppl have 2 accounts and can do /level :rolleyes: and yes I do have 2 accounts... but neither is used for a buffbot in big rvr or thid :p

then y have 2 accounts :lol:

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Conchabar
then y have 2 accounts :lol:
I have two accounts maybe because my m8 quit daoc and gave it to me ??

D

darbey

Originally posted by Loveless
Well. Why not use one if you have access to one?

I used my m8s on my 24 savage and got 850some HP (stlong kobbie).

Thats just it not everyone has one. I think its a bit lame personally. Bg0 and 1 is the first taste new players (and there are some) get a chance to rvr. They obviously are not going to have a buffbott if theyre new to game and have no ffin chance if everyone running round buffed.

I use a bot myself in the big boys/girls game but i pray and will rejoice in the day they make buffs range sensitive

T

Tualatin

The buffbot enhances the fun on my infil.. i know others do it too and i also pay for it.

But i'm very happy if they gave a big nerf to buffbots so they can only be used when they are near you, and grouped orsmt. Evens the odds again for 1vs1

O

old.SOSAGES

i think buffs should only work within a certain range as well just like MR/Heal/Run song

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by darbey
Thought it was really amusing did a who /thid , saw 36 people. Cool some action. Get there and counted 14 buff bots LOL
There isnt that many outside apk in Emain.

Is it the same for u mids? I know the hibs have to have them 8)

we use them instead of having em stand inside the telekeep.

B

barevoose

Originally posted by -yoda-
thats cos hibs never come to bg :(
thats becoz of the zergs by albs and mids mids more in thid actually try running as 1 fg if u want to see more hibs (not a whine just letting u know why)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by darbey
I use a bot myself in the big boys/girls game but i pray and will rejoice in the day they make buffs range sensitive

so u use a buffbot.. although u want it nerfed?

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN:)

Mythic will never nerf buffbots and lose half the ppls buffbots subscriptions.. its not smart buisness:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom