omg at the usa moaners

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Jenkz
its a "player vendor", you stock it with goods you want to sell, and set their price.

people can then come and buy your shat off it whenever they want, and you can collect the cash later on.

Wewt.. thats great.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Cry me a <bleep> river,
they all whineing about Mansion price, umm hello, they are for guilds, so not ever average joe can have one.

Stupid Amercians.

You have got to be kidding me.. come on yeah people whine, people whine on the euro server all the freekin time.. no need to bash and name call.

T

The Kingpin

I don't really care, Mythic open something that you don't even have to use , and about 95% of vn boards "users" whine at it.

And i presume the average vn board whiner is american, as its for US DAoC.

so, i put 2 + 2 togetha and i say stupid americans, not to say all americans are stupid, but the ones whineing at the prices, yet you don't even have to get it, Mythic add new stuff, why bother when trusty old vn whine, will just moan there little hearts out.

T

Teh Krypt

You don't need to put 2 + 2 together, americans are stupid.

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Amusing though: the thing all players state that they hate about DAoC the most is being forced into repetitive tasks to achieve: Foundations will increase this type of activity rather than alleviate it.

never a truer word spoken on these boards.

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by seeaira
You have got to be kidding me.. come on yeah people whine, people whine on the euro server all the freekin time.. no need to bash and name call.

yeah exactly. Please be quiet if you aren't American and you don't know what it's like to live here. I wouldn't presume to whine and complain about the "stupid" people living in your country.

Everyone whines.. especially here. Y'all are no exception, so does that make you stupid too?

S

seeaira

I don't really care, Mythic open something that you don't even have to use , and about 95% of vn boards "users" whine at it.

so, i put 2 + 2 togetha and i say stupid americans, not to say all americans are stupid, but the ones whineing at the prices, yet you don't even have to get it, Mythic add new stuff, why bother when trusty old vn whine, will just moan there little hearts out.

English would be nice so I can understand what you are saying....

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

Oh, thats right, all Americans are stupid, thats a real smart statement. Jack ass

V

vargen

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
rofl.. u r the stupid one here imo.
think before typing next time. okthx.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ok, ignoring the Yank bashing, I see where you are coming from but...

Foundations is the only new content to DAoC that will hit DAoC Europe this year since the release of SI.

This means that if players want to see anything new in DAoC before probably Februrary next year (I'm being realistic here, not lapdogging press releases) they pretty much have to download it. If they then want to actually join in or benefit from it... wham - you're in the farming cycle like everyone else.

And as content goes it is rather dubious, as its fluff of the highest order. Nice fluff... but just fluff.

But hey, thats all Mythic are giving us ;)

I'm not a hardcore RvR player but even I would rather have seen the RvR module shoved up the priority list befre something like this.

T

The Kingpin

Sorry for my reply, i was in a rush, as you can ask most IRC mongers, my ISP has been playing up the past two days.

So, am often online a max of 5 mins before it cuts off, And, my reply, to what i read on most replys on VN, was very clear.

VN Whiners, are whineing at the fact, mythic adds new context to the game, that we have never had before, we don't even need it to play daoc, yet, the VN Whiners, most from USA, are whineing there little hearts out about it.

And, saying we whine just as much over here, might be true, but the scales are not like at vn_whine, I don't see huge whine threads becuase GoA only gave you one vote on the poll, yet you don't have to even vote on the poll.

Houseing is just fluff, don't want to use it, just ignore it, not whine at the priceing, you want a house, you earn a house.

Ok, they whine at something stupid, they are from america, i say Stupid Americans, i don't mean to offand you Americans, but, they are from American, they are giveing a stupid opinion, in my opinion, so i call them stupid.

Ok, due to the public demand of two people, "Stupid VN board whiners"

Happy now, if i want to country bash, am sure i can bring up alot more reasons to bash about, but i don't, i just stated vn board whiners as Americans, (since 90% of them are) So, cry me a river.

R

raithian

think ill have to stop at a dam vila
50p then another 25p to get all merchants alc forge lath healer bindstone
75p out lay then add 1p a week(pocket money)

well as i got so meny damcrafters if i realy want a crafters lodge hay its only game cash and yes a good player can farm 100 dia seals an hour with a bb and 1 other tank

O

old.m0000

just like to point out that when leveling a bg alt from 5-24 in barrows I got ~2.5 plat of salvageable metal drops (after trinketing ofc) - all u need is a 800 metalworker for that.

I mean ffs a barrow wight dropping a AF92 plate torso is worth 130g trinketed... - thats one mob!

edit: forgot to mention that the 5-24 process took about 7 hrs

Z

Zagantia

Any one know what happened then?

I see a future patch includes more housing zones, did they run out of plots on the US servers?

Did the plots reach 1p before they ran out?

T

tris-

fucking hell, how many times do i have to say this, just put every american into a big hole and burn them, problem solved :sleeping:

S

Skaven

Bare in mind these prices were set according the the money logs they have pulled from all the US servers. I would only presume GOA will be allowed to do the same and set prices accordingly on Euro servers according to the economy.
Saying that, the prices seem reasonable however I could see how the casual gamer/small guilds might find it hard keeping up with the rent if they wanted to purchase one.

O

old.Tohtori

Best games come out of england/japan.

Best booze comes from scotland/ireland.

Best ladies come from europe in general. Also asian ladies rock the boat.

Best cars come from germany/italy.

Best food comes from italy/japan/finland.

Why do we have this thing called USA?

Sorry but...i need a reason for those guys to stay on this planet.

EDIT: And on-topic. VN whines? Nothing new under the sun... prices high=how things work.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Why do we have this thing called USA?

Sorry but...i need a reason for those guys to stay on this planet.

They've made some decent films. (Gifv pirate film!!)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.linnet
They've made some decent films. (Gifv pirate film!!)

Oooh yeah...forgot the films.

Anime 4tehwin!

And Jim Carrey is canadian anyway so :p

R

Riddler

zzzz....why stop at mansions? ..gifv castles, your own BG etc imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread