Old Thid Toons: Say Hello Here!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Any of the 'real' oldtimers still reading this ? :) (no disrespect to you other ppl ofc)
I mean the time before the rr2-in-thid-lol-meights bug, the time when there werent any /titles to gain?
ppl like (remembers hard) hamro, blokkie !, broken, backjack, sotha, bgmoesty, fenu, necrosniper, ridz, coldbeard, strega ? (i admit, i looked a few up
Back in those days where there were no towers (no NF) and chain suiciding from the trap at crauchon to loose some xp were an everydays sight !

Any of those ppl still around ?

oh and hi knighthood, you silly reroller :p

./kiss Frozen , atm tho i rerolled to guild wars lol.. GW is pretty crap tho, but unlike Daoc i dont have to worry about missing events like MLs etc or competing against people thats are so ridiculously higher then me (not that i pvp on GW anyway , its not that great) but it means i can jump in whenether i feel like it .. and omg , i remember Necrosniper :D he roxxored

krall

Fledgling Freddie
hihi can remember my first time in thid on pryd. Was on my shammie in partly cloth and studded(wooow it got stats) armor. Got lost all the time, becoz I had no idear that one could stick other players, and ppl yelling at me hehe all the boffs looked the same back then heheh - so I prolly only gave em ½ of what they should have had. This went on till they gave up on me, and just let me stay in the grp, or simply /dis me from the grp. Next toon there was my Thane Askulf - broke all CC(yes all) - let em hammers fly...guess ppl gave up on me too on that one coz some let me stay in there grp's. I could keep this up SB, Healer, Skald, BD, dark SM, NS ect all gimp in there own way :m00:

PS. startet playing at the rel of SI:cheers:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
If you can disproove it then I will admit I am wrong.

Or maybe you just can't accept that I've played Thid longer than anyone else in this thread? xD

i cant do shit coz i will admit i didnt play then .... but can you prove it?
and i think your sad enough to play in thid all your life, but i highly doubt you did..... does anybody remember your chars?

ttt

Banned
i played hib/excal in thidranki a few months after the release of SI, was playing my eld but i can't proove anything for the fact so i guess i'll just pack my shit as i just owned myself or smth as dori says :(

noblok

Part of the furniture
Any of the 'real' oldtimers still reading this ? :) (no disrespect to you other ppl ofc)
I mean the time before the rr2-in-thid-lol-meights bug, the time when there werent any /titles to gain?
ppl like (remembers hard) hamro, blokkie !, broken, backjack, sotha, bgmoesty, fenu, necrosniper, ridz, coldbeard, strega ? (i admit, i looked a few up;))
Back in those days where there were no towers (no NF) and chain suiciding from the trap at crauchon to loose some xp were an everydays sight !

:fluffle:

I'm still around on the forum, but have quit playing for a while now.

Cerion

Fledgling Freddie
ppl like (remembers hard) hamro, blokkie !, broken, backjack, sotha, bgmoesty, fenu, necrosniper, ridz, coldbeard, strega ? (i admit, i looked a few up;))

Any of those ppl still around ? :)

I'm still here, as one of the old players. I used to run with my runie (Cocaholic) and a few other chars i dont remember anymore, due to someone hacking and deleting all my mid tunes :S Some of you might remember my old warrior Cerion Oekseblod..

ttt

Banned
you mean he plays with toxictwat?
oh you ment him :< the scum is prob getting drunk like allways with toxich4v, shame both of them is so stupid they dont even know how to spell to b-e-e-r..

noblok

Part of the furniture
None of those people were around in the 'old' days as you said, these players came a year or two after that time. Unfortunatly, the select few that did play there have long since gone. And Sotha was RR2 anyway.
What time are you talking about then? Just curious :).

(The original Sotha wasn't RR2 by the way, because it was still impossible when this ickle kobold skald roamed Thidranki.)

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Blokkie, long time :D
Fervent/Aquatic/Prismatic/Aerial from Thid Blitz here. Stopped playing DAoC ages ago, but the only thing about the game I really miss is thidranki tbh. Still get the urge to renew and roam a bit with the chanter or bard from time to time, but then I realize I just cba :p
Is Thugs still about btw?

noblok

Part of the furniture
Kragh said:
Still get the urge to renew and roam a bit with the chanter or bard from time to time, but then I realize I just cba :p

Why? Do you like the scenery that much or do you just want to kill some water beetles? :p At least when I quit Thidranki there was practically nobody left. I assume the situation hasn't improved since. Have some good memories of roaming with TB though (and even one about being spared way back in OF, when that wasn't common practice yet :)).

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Why? Do you like the scenery that much or do you just want to kill some water beetles? :p At least when I quit Thidranki there was practically nobody left. I assume the situation hasn't improved since. Have some good memories of roaming with TB though (and even one about being spared way back in OF, when that wasn't common practice yet :)).

LESS CHAT MORE QEWQEW IMO, this is the bg section afterall

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved

Ye still quite dead hehe, atleast last time I checked :)
Boy do I remember the times where the little dwarf just sat on HB, just waiting for people to beckon him... like every day ! :>

Eiimiir

Fledgling Freddie
Lo to all of ye olde thid.....would love to re-active to play again !!1!!

hows thid atm compared to the olde days ? much point of re-activating ?
:cheers:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Lo to all of ye olde thid.....would love to re-active to play again !!1!!

hows thid atm compared to the olde days ? much point of re-activating ?
:cheers:

no point, and even if there were atleast 1 or 2 people that would mean you cant add and leech like you do anyway so you would die

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys,

i have not playing daoc since about january/ february i think....

though a few weeks ago i got myself onto the American servers for a while to piss around... seems OK there

hope you guys are having fun on the german server / w/e you are doing nowadays :wub:

K

kill0rpenguin

hey guys,

i have not playing daoc since about january/ february i think....

though a few weeks ago i got myself onto the American servers for a while to piss around... seems OK there

hope you guys are having fun on the german server / w/e you are doing nowadays

Hey Ripel, glad to know you're doing well.

It's Pwnguinbd here, your old GM of Clueless, I've already sent you a PM regarding further contact between me and you. I hope we can catch up on some things :)

/Pwnguinbd

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I hope this "further contact" doesnt include anything sexual :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom