Old Thid Toons: Say Hello Here!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Hey guys wat u all up to these days. (old clueless, LC and fallout crew, + all other thid toons).

officially retired here. Irl way more excitin these days and i rarely find myself with free time anymore. anyone else the same?

Enjoy folks, :drink:

drop a line in this thread if ur jus passin by aswell.

P.S. is aleven still alive these days??

Shadowss

Banned
HEY i was

Dude the level 24 reaver RR 10

remember me i ran with the cool guild named " thidranki roxors my boxors"

im bored :(

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
hello.
im sean with many alts xD
aleven = dead i think .....
aye i have little time to play nowadays but when i do im on shards ... Noname pvp come give it a go haha

ttt

Banned
why does everyone think im retired? just because im fucking around in 50 rvr on him doesnt mean i retired, tho i dont play as much as i used to ;< more busy handing everything on a plate to Dayah tho :<

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
why does everyone think im retired? just because im fucking around in 50 rvr on him doesnt mean i retired, tho i dont play as much as i used to ;< more busy handing everything on a plate to Dayah tho :<

come on msn more faggot!!!!

gohan

FH is my second home
toxic have u goten over your bout of irishness?

Logi

Part of the furniture
wassup peeps?! what ya'll been up to since thids dead?! xD

PS u owe me 4p Jim, i need it now :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
toxic have u goten over your bout of irishness?

thats one bout i aint gettin over mate.. btw u still a big window smashin, dole claimin, taxless chav?!?

Jim so u r still alive then? good to hear wat been up 2..

and sean surprised u aint retired from shards after i whooped ur ass with my warden over and over, (its almost as tho u liked it r sumthin...)

ttt

Banned
what ive been up to? open your fucking eyes and look at my flame posts at dorimor's direction, i am now officially bitter because he zerged me over in thi...wait a minute, no he didnt :( then im jealous of his ti..nvm im not, mine's bigger <referred to something else aswell> then im sad because i didnt get into his set gr...wait i dont play thid anymore so i don't care, then im sad because he plays better tha...nvm he doesnt :( i can't really find anything that points at his arguements, why cant he just step out of the closet and say he has no skills and zergs alot!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
what ive been up to? open your fucking eyes and look at my flame posts at dorimor's direction, i am now officially bitter because he zerged me over in thi...wait a minute, no he didnt :( then im jealous of his ti..nvm im not, mine's bigger <referred to something else aswell> then im sad because i didnt get into his set gr...wait i dont play thid anymore so i don't care, then im sad because he plays better tha...nvm he doesnt :( i can't really find anything that points at his arguements, why cant he just step out of the closet and say he has no skills and zergs alot!

hah loved this post .... oh so true

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
you're sad aswell sean, because you're a ch4v and you dont even know how to use your penis :<

if thinking that makes you feel better about yourself .............

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Luki the black Kobbie Hunter who was one of the first MS charas in thid?

ttt

Banned
Luki the black Kobbie Hunter who was one of the first MS charas in thid?
<turns on dorimor mode>
i don't know him or have ever heard of his chars so he don't exist or his title were shit and was just another random leecher.

killerpen9uin

Banned
He had Bane of Albion the last time I saw him, though I can think of atleast 5 people, myself included, who got titles before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom