Old Thid Toons: Say Hello Here!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
He had Bane of Albion the last time I saw him, though I can think of atleast 5 people, myself included, who got titles before him.

You do understand that you cant judge ppl by title?
Some random zergling that plays 12 hours a day will get a title before a much better player that plays only 2 hours a day. So title says fuck all, kthxbye.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
He had Bane of Albion the last time I saw him, though I can think of atleast 5 people, myself included, who got titles before him.

I was (Luki that is) the 2nd person to hit MS a bard was the first.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
WHAT BECAME OF THEM?!?

:cheers: aleven why u not on msn anymore?
log on sometime for a chat, u'll never believe wat sean said about u...
(checks msn)

90h4n busy flippin those burgers these days i guess.. :flame:
or auditioning for X Factor (if the x factor is retardedness then hes got it)
only messin biatch

sean tried 2 insert a paintball gun up his ass an it went off, now hes been shittin orange paint for weeks.

and did thugz finally get taken away with those men in white coats? here to hoping, good luck thugz :drink:

nawh only messin, good 2 see ya still drop by for the odd slaggin match.

Enjoy folks, :drink:

ttt

Banned
WHAT BECAME OF THEM?!?

:cheers: aleven why u not on msn anymore?
log on sometime for a chat, u'll never believe wat sean said about u...
(checks msn)

90h4n busy flippin those burgers these days i guess.. :flame:
or auditioning for X Factor (if the x factor is retardedness then hes got it)
only messin biatch

sean tried 2 insert a paintball gun up his ass an it went off, now hes been shittin orange paint for weeks.

and did thugz finally get taken away with those men in white coats? here to hoping, good luck thugz :drink:

nawh only messin, good 2 see ya still drop by for the odd slaggin match.

Enjoy folks, :drink:
stop the retard comments and help me flamebait dorimoron, its much more funny.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i just cancelled subs on main and bot, got them to send new passwords for both , deleted the emails b4 i read em so i dunno the passwords , then uninstalled daoc :clap:

/wave tox ..

but i thought id say hello and goodbye , and wait for typical comment from "him" sayin ill be back in a month or so (which will be slightly impossible as im snapping my daoc disks as we speak lol and u cant find it anywhere in shops) ..

say hi to Tox sean broken blokkie ridleh frozen Aleven and omgzor :O even dori , he not such a bad bloke i spose , just a little deranged.. oh and teh mighty thugz..

:kissit:to daoc, cba to play warhammer either tbh but im sure ull all have fun there .. long live teh death of thid

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
awesome hunter shame u ran away so much though Luki, one of the only solo players i can remember besides Ash.

killerpen9uin

Banned
awesome hunter shame u ran away so much though Luki, one of the only solo players i can remember besides Ash.

Stacking DoT is enough to have me laughing like hell as he tries in vain to run away only to see his HP go down, god knows how many times I've done that.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i just cancelled subs on main and bot, got them to send new passwords for both , deleted the emails b4 i read em so i dunno the passwords , then uninstalled daoc :clap:

/wave tox ..

but i thought id say hello and goodbye , and wait for typical comment from "him" sayin ill be back in a month or so (which will be slightly impossible as im snapping my daoc disks as we speak lol and u cant find it anywhere in shops) ..

say hi to Tox sean broken blokkie ridleh frozen Aleven and omgzor :O even dori , he not such a bad bloke i spose , just a little deranged.. oh and teh mighty thugz..

:kissit:to daoc, cba to play warhammer either tbh but im sure ull all have fun there .. long live teh death of thid

lol sorry to say mate but thats desperation .... your what a 40 yr old bloke who doesnt have enough willpower to quit an online game even tho he want to?
SHIT MAN GET LAID

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol sorry to say mate but thats desperation .... your what a 40 yr old bloke who doesnt have enough willpower to quit an online game even tho he want to?
SHIT MAN GET LAID

40 ? lol knock 12 years off that..

nah im done with it, havnt found any fun in the last 3 months and the subs fuck up was the last straw tbh (not to mention in order to keep payin them id have to switch my card as they no longer accept maestro)

wether u believe wether ill be back or not isnt really important. the only one id ever talk to ingame from here now is Aleven and thats normally him insulting me or askin me when im gonna delete the next 50..

btw , never did hit the 50 50s mark :( , hit 41 tho (yes aleven i deleted rockmusic and skellie when i quit ^^ ) , 41 50s deleted over 6 years lol.. i feel sorry for all the mugs that helped me reach it and get artis etc lolz

if i ever do play warhammer (not likely since cba with yanks and GoA did such a piss poor service to daoc and prolly wont be able to pay with my card and ill prolly be dead by december) i wont be sayin who i was in daoc. mainly cos im a complete Cnut but hey ho.. :cheers:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood who are you in thidranki sorry?

No one famous , mainly bcoz thid was just a stop gap while i lvled up just to get some rp (did have a few thid specific toons but nothing really lasted).

Back when it was active i was in there a hell of a lot, and i remember u , u were a cock, yeah sure u were good at your class, but cmon, hardly takes a lot to beat people with a buffed fuckin tomte and capped out char and bot. Cba to name all my alts in there as half i dont remember anyway..

knighthood , loudmouth , dishonourable, sparklestar , trickshot and Flamefingers are about the only ones i remember, and maybe Lovesongs the skald when i played in clueless a bit. But as i said , i wouldnt expect YOU to remember me anyway , we never talked, bcoz i thought u were an arrogant tit :) .

krall

Fledgling Freddie
/wave from Henningp(NS), Gittehenning(dark SM), Hennings(dark SM) and Henningprimdahl(BD zerging BG befor cluster on Pryd):m00:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Knighthood how do you know im an arragont twat if you didnt speak 2 me?... just because i gloat alot to others where it is friendly banter doesnt mean im like that with people who do not appreciate that type of humour.... i remember you warden sparklestar was ok i guess, u got it templated n stuff... jsut shame it was before HoT patch as wardens cant really compete in thid without HoT imo..... anyways have a good life,

Trait

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Rahso here troll zerker if any remembers him around when broken's (Ash's) guild was about in thid OF.... good times with everyone being more or less equal, thanks for all the fun if any played back in the good days...

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Any of the 'real' oldtimers still reading this ? :) (no disrespect to you other ppl ofc)
I mean the time before the rr2-in-thid-lol-meights bug, the time when there werent any /titles to gain?
ppl like (remembers hard) hamro, blokkie !, broken, backjack, sotha, bgmoesty, fenu, necrosniper, ridz, coldbeard, strega ? (i admit, i looked a few up;))
Back in those days where there were no towers (no NF) and chain suiciding from the trap at crauchon to loose some xp were an everydays sight !

Any of those ppl still around ? :)

oh and hi knighthood, you silly reroller :p

killerpen9uin

Banned
None of those people were around in the 'old' days as you said, these players came a year or two after that time. Unfortunatly, the select few that did play there have long since gone. And Sotha was RR2 anyway.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
None of those people were around in the 'old' days as you said, these players came a year or two after that time. Unfortunatly, the select few that did play there have long since gone. And Sotha was RR2 anyway.

you say that like you did /yawn.... oh yer the friends acc sorry :eek7:

Logi

Part of the furniture
i am an oldie lol, i had to reroll anesur when i had it 1L9 or somit

edit: Thevoit is 1 of my old thid chars aswell in the time where Broken was around

but my oldest thid char from hib was my Animist Torstera who is lvl 50 now :)

killerpen9uin

Banned
Yes I did play Thidranki before the people that Frozensolid mentioned in his post on both Alb and Mid Prydwen and Mid/Excal. That was ages ago however, when Thidranki had a very small community.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I did play Thidranki before the people that Frozensolid mentioned in his post on both Alb and Mid Prydwen and Mid/Excal. That was ages ago however, when Thidranki had a very small community.

im guessing no1 can confirm this bullshit?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Give sean mod powers imo, he cudnt so anything right in game so its on fair on here he shud be able to lord it over the ones that owned him in game..
alan snoozin on the job :clap: but lets face it, thats wat we love about him.
haha sean's a big fat chav, i rock and sean sucks cock.. :worthy:
SEAN ROCKS!!!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
i was in thid few weeks before SI, on my zerker but many differnt alts, was in brokens guild at somtime around then on my infil Jordo n easymade theurgists were always fun :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Any of the 'real' oldtimers still reading this ? :) (no disrespect to you other ppl ofc)
I mean the time before the rr2-in-thid-lol-meights bug, the time when there werent any /titles to gain?
ppl like (remembers hard) hamro, blokkie !, broken, backjack, sotha, bgmoesty, fenu, necrosniper, ridz, coldbeard, strega ? (i admit, i looked a few up;))
Back in those days where there were no towers (no NF) and chain suiciding from the trap at crauchon to loose some xp were an everydays sight !

Any of those ppl still around ? :)

oh and hi knighthood, you silly reroller :p

i remember taking peewee evers through there ages ago, pb bombing bridges even then was a blast, other then that in SI times had a VW and eld in there, sucks all OF shots got deleted..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Knighthood how do you know im an arragont twat if you didnt speak 2 me?... just because i gloat alot to others where it is friendly banter doesnt mean im like that with people who do not appreciate that type of humour.... i remember you warden sparklestar was ok i guess, u got it templated n stuff... jsut shame it was before HoT patch as wardens cant really compete in thid without HoT imo..... anyways have a good life,

Trait

Actually , it wasnt the gloating, i recall several times of abuse you had shouted at people , not me in particular but i was in range lol. Im quite suprised you answered this quite civily actually so ill give u the benefit of the doubt :) . Sparkle was probably the only char i did actually cap stats and stuff on , but even she didnt last too long. Main problem was my working hours aswell as generally with my sleep pattern i was on a lot of the time between 12am+ so thid was never active enough. I do miss thid , had it still been active these days , since i can no longer be arsed with the main game and i had the cash to kit em out, it may have proved a staying point, but as it is.. it isnt , its a pity the BG had to die out tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom