Old Thid Toons: Say Hello Here!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I hope this "further contact" doesnt include anything sexual :(

there wont really be any further contact, just doricock trying to make friends, people accept him on msn to giggle at his constant bullshit spluttering or just to rip the shit out of him in a huge conversation with 4/5 other people from daoc ...... or is that just me? :(

ttt

Banned
oi ripel and eimiir <aleven here if that wasnt too obvious> your true guildmaster of Clueless <having fun dori? :D> send me a PM for further contact <and it does include something sexual :< >

K

kill0rpenguin

Further contact has been made therefore this issue does not need any more discussing ;)

Anyway, show your faces, we want more oldies xD

ttt

Banned
Further contact has been made therefore this issue does not need any more discussing ;)

Anyway, show your faces, we want more oldies xD
why do you post the names of your chars in your sig? their useless and no1 cares about em :(

fawzi

Banned
Anyone from Tomte Soldiers around? xD (especially you Sibah =P)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Sibah was a decent scout, but for some stupid reason only ever camped ck... lamest player i ever played against never ever saw him outside ck EVER, embarassment to TS!

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
First OF Thid toon for me was - erm - LawBringer - a Drood - pet spec - caused a bit of a discussion on here (BW) when pet seemed to have super stealth finding abilities - happy days - still play Excal and Glas - nice memories from this game.

fawzi

Banned
Sibah was a decent scout, but for some stupid reason only ever camped ck... lamest player i ever played against never ever saw him outside ck EVER, embarassment to TS!

He was a nice guy and the second Master Soldier stealther^ First on Prydwen

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
I do, but I don't know if you remember me :).

Blokkie/Airu

Ofc blokkie, me and one guy from TB were talking about setting up on the german cluster(currently alb with full templates). Seems like fun.

fawzi

Banned
Hey Hamro :) I remember you...

Which German cluster are you talking about? I play there quite a lot if you are talking about Limors, PM me and I can tell you some stuff about the server :) I'd be willing to help you/kit you out if you are on Mid or Hib.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Hamro :) I remember you...

Which German cluster are you talking about? I play there quite a lot if you are talking about Limors, PM me and I can tell you some stuff about the server :) I'd be willing to help you/kit you out if you are on Mid or Hib.

Limors i think. we rolled alb and already have our chars kitted, but consider rerolling. its expensive though :(

fawzi

Banned
Limors i think. we rolled alb and already have our chars kitted, but consider rerolling. its expensive though

That is the server I am on.

Yes everything is quite expensive though I only got a proper Thidranki template when my Eldritch was already on 22k kills - though if you are a perfectionish like Xareena/Anesur it's probably worth farming Aurulite like Traiten, he got about 1p doing it - there is another way to get money easily (I got 2p in about 10 minutes) but I'll only tell you if you want me to PM you because it's quite cruel :)

A good quality Alb group is what is needed to be honest. There is already an Alb guild called Reverence but they aren't very good and don't put up much of a challenge. It's just full of templated characters who run around like headless chickens when fighting, maybe they have one or two good players but none of them are better than me (modest, I know).

You will find it very tough which will be good for you. Midgard doesn't have a set group so they can be farmed easily but Hibernia has some really quality players who are much better than any standard you will find on Dyvet. The Germans on Hib really do play well, it will be interesting :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
I might be interested in rolling with you guys. Have about 10 plat left on Hib/Limors and an equipped bard. Can reroll to Alb though if that's preferred.

edit: if your group isn't full, that is :).

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
That is the server I am on.

Yes everything is quite expensive though I only got a proper Thidranki template when my Eldritch was already on 22k kills - though if you are a perfectionish like Xareena/Anesur it's probably worth farming Aurulite like Traiten, he got about 1p doing it - there is another way to get money easily (I got 2p in about 10 minutes) but I'll only tell you if you want me to PM you because it's quite cruel :)

A good quality Alb group is what is needed to be honest. There is already an Alb guild called Reverence but they aren't very good and don't put up much of a challenge. It's just full of templated characters who run around like headless chickens when fighting, maybe they have one or two good players but none of them are better than me (modest, I know).

You will find it very tough which will be good for you. Midgard doesn't have a set group so they can be farmed easily but Hibernia has some really quality players who are much better than any standard you will find on Dyvet. The Germans on Hib really do play well, it will be interesting :)

Who did you play? :p

We farmed auralite sets with our alb group and we did cap everything. PM me with the uber gold strategy :D. Last time we played alb was zerging it. big time. Mid is always good to roll because they are OP.

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm that other TB guy btw ;)
And I'd be more than happy to have you along Blokkie. Not fully decided on what to play though... Alb or Hib... Hmm.. And also I want to drag Matt (Staffzor/Balistur) along if I can get a hold of him.
If we manage to get a decent group of 4-5 people, mid could be an option though as small mid groups are hard to balance out properly unless they're a minimum of 4 (skald/healer/dps/sham(or another healer)).

Will probably reactivate this coming week and try to really put some effort into it the next wekend, which will give some time to talk things over and plan even further :D

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
I might be interested in rolling with you guys. Have about 10 plat left on Hib/Limors and an equipped bard. Can reroll to Alb though if that's preferred.

edit: if your group isn't full, that is :).

Hib has set grps tho? :< I think what we need to know is who is the underdog, who zergs, who runs set grps.

noblok

Part of the furniture
That's why I said rerolling Alb (or Mid for that matter) is no problem. I just mentioned the Hib stuff because you said you might reroll.

Formia

Fledgling Freddie
Just saying Hi.

Most of my chars in sig have spent a long time in Thid.
Animist got to 2k kills there - fun times indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom