Why do folk cry about being zerged?

Why do folk slander others of on Fh?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Why do folk moan about people adding?

Because each and every one of us likes his own unique playstyle which may interfere with others their playstyle.

But I still love you, my giant teddybear! :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:

You forgot "why does Pip still post!?"

:fluffle: you know i wubbe you!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
pip said:

Because we care pip!

pip

Banned
lol like censi god bless him :fluffle: every day he say pip stop doorstepping :( then goes to dc bridge:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pip....you do know what door stepping is don't you? either that or you don't know he plays mid.

anyway, the reason people "moan" is because the game has been killed off by newbs like you.

pip

Banned
Raven said:
pip....you do know what door stepping is don't you? either that or you don't know he plays mid.

anyway, the reason people "moan" is because the game has been killed off by newbs like you.
<Scratches head wonders why such fool as so many green lights> but he is creating door stepping by going there lol

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
<Scratches head wonders why such fool as so many green lights> but he is creating door stepping by going there lol

This is rather a vicious circle, cause the reply now will be: He goes there because it's the only place that can provide some action BECAUSE of the doorsteppers.

pip

Banned
Congax said:
This is rather a vicious circle, cause the reply now will be: He goes there because it's the only place that can provide some action BECAUSE of the doorsteppers.
Nah he not that bright

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

The answers are very simple, yet very complicated at the same time without possesing the right analytical tools, and it's too late to give a lecture

pip

Banned
Gear said:
The answers are very simple, yet very complicated at the same time without possesing the right analytical tools, and it's too late to give a lecture
No answer is easy when you think about it:)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Every answer is easy when you think about it:)

There you go :) A bit of editing, and pay attention to the highlighted parts :)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Why do people spew random shit about others cross realming if they are just watching a fair fight pip?:fluffle: :fluffle:

pip

Banned
islef said:
Why do people spew random shit about others cross realming if they are just watching a fair fight pip?:fluffle: :fluffle:
Dunno mate why call yourself smashingbird when you are a guy:( But still lb ya:fluffle:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i guess its just annoying when you want things to go one way and then others do things a different way and it causes conflict

pip

Banned
Darkmack said:
i guess its just annoying when you want things to go one way and then others do things a different way and it causes conflict
So why don't you make whine threads then?

islef

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Dunno mate why call yourself smashingbird when you are a guy:( But still lb ya:fluffle:

It is a female chr, it looks hot hence a bird, it smashes stuff (well most of the time it dies horribly but..) = smashingbird... easy :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Comon lets hear it then:)

Ok, I still need to finish my drink

First let's put some thinks under prespective. You do realise the player-base here has created a form of a community with daoc being the thing they got in common.

As it is easy to guess, every community has some rules. Daoc has it's own rules, mainly the ones provided by mythic and they're the rules you agree to abide with every time you log on the game.

Parallelize that now with other types of communities, and to get a good example, take the community you live in. You have to follow some rules, and at the same time some ethics and/or customs. I will not take this discussion to the mythic rules which would be the common law you have to follow as your original questions regard daoc customs.

And yes, daoc has it's customs. Those customs are not created just like this, there is a power strugle in em.

Daoc, just to make it clear, has sub-communities. The ones supported by the game, like realms, alliances and guilds, and the type of communities that reside in fh or various other public spaces in the internet (irc etc.)

Those sub-communities customize their preferences, and as it is common in all human interactions, they try to impose them on others by attaching some type of ideology behind them. Try to have a look on the evolution of religion and it will clear up more.

Now.. how's your sociology? The idea of cultural violence and the theories behind it, rose during the 80s and the 90s. To cut a long story short, in the times we live in, is not the physical violence which is important, but the cultural one. This means that people with higher cultural capital than others, can impose themselves on people, which can also be taken as a type of violence, can also result to cultural rape.

And this is what's been happening in fh. Cultural violence at its best :)

Now remember, don't get things wrong. Cultural capital has a liberal sense. In the case of the fh dick-swing, regards knowledge of the game and some other related things. A person with high cultural capital in daoc means they can exersise their knowledge in such a way as to diminish "noobs".

Apply those things to your original questions and you'll have your answer :)

pip

Banned
islef said:
It is a female chr, it looks hot hence a bird, it smashes stuff (well most of the time it dies horribly but..) = smashingbird... easy :)
Yes dam it's a good looking babe pitty owner is a truck driver from leeds:(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
What a waste of time Gear, he's just going to come back with a one liner that doesn't make sense :p

Noone can reply in a bad way on what i wrote, it's kinda constructed like this by using my cultural capital. In a way it's a showing off of what cultural capital is and what it can do.

As I said, I still have a drink to finish :p

pip

Banned
Gear said:

First let's put some thinks under prespective. You do realise the player-base here has created a form of a community with daoc being the thing they got in common.

As it is easy to guess, every community has some rules. Daoc has it's own rules, mainly the ones provided by mythic and they're the rules you agree to abide with every time you log on the game.

Parallelize that now with other types of communities, and to get a good example, take the community you live in. You have to follow some rules, and at the same time some ethics and/or customs. I will not take this discussion to the mythic rules which would be the common law you have to follow as your original questions regard daoc customs.

And yes, daoc has it's customs. Those customs are not created just like this, there is a power strugle in em.

Daoc, just to make it clear, has sub-communities. The ones supported by the game, like realms, alliances and guilds, and the type of communities that reside in fh or various other public spaces in the internet (irc etc.)

Those sub-communities customize their preferences, and as it is common in all human interactions, they try to impose them on others by attaching some type of ideology behind them. Try to have a look on the evolution of religion and it will clear up more.

Now.. how's your sociology? The idea of cultural violence and the theories behind it, rose during the 80s and the 90s. To cut a long story short, in the times we live in, is not the physical violence which is important, but the cultural one. This means that people with higher cultural capital than others, can impose themselves on people, which can also be taken as a type of violence, can also result to cultural rape.

Now remember, don't get things wrong. Cultural capital has a liberal sense. In the case of the fh dick-swing, regards knowledge of the game and some other related things. A person with high cultural capital in daoc means they can exersise their knowledge in such a way as to diminish "noobs".

So in easy terms these people are just plain noobs ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gear said:

you probably just scared him off :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
So in easy terms these people are just plain noobs ?

Ts ts ts... It's a power strugle, in which you just lost a point with that reply you did, while I'm gaining one vs you atm with my reply ;)

PS: Don't go for social sciences if I may advice, not your strong point :p

islef

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Yes dam it's a good looking babe pitty owner is a truck driver from leeds:(

I am from denmark meight, dont have a truck drivers liscense.
But you are prolly right, gawd how stupid of me to make a female chr when i am a male irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom