oh not again!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
you say that some in cammlan are nice, like yourself who is defending the server, tell me, would your guild take on new recruits that have just came to server from another to help them get to know the place and increase population??

Uff can't u ask in like 1 week or so.... We had our reqruitment closed for like 1 month as we had many returning from WoW and other servers. I can't say we are considering as I ain't a GM. But personally I wouldn't mind leting more people join.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sparx said:
you say that some in cammlan are nice, like yourself who is defending the server, tell me, would your guild take on new recruits that have just came to server from another to help them get to know the place and increase population??

Me and Phoebee are in the same guild but we're not gm's so we cant say Yes or No to that. One way to look at it is like this *you join mid excal and wanna join nolby pride* response is "Sorry mate your not 50, and unneeded class".

Most people in Horde will help the new comers xp or give them some items. When we dont have a FG out we also invite some of the lvl 36+ chars to the groups...ofc healers/shamans etc have a higher chance, chars like tanks would probably need to be around 45+

We have discussed making a new lower level guild for the new comers, somewhere where you can join other new camlann players, get some of the rog drops we (lvl 50's) usually sell to the cm's and have a community to help each other. The main thing with the newer players on camlann is no one knows anyone so maybe this would be a good idea...ofc its still just an idea.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
what i am saying is, i would like to play on cammlan, its something new. But there is no incentive to play there, when i dont know anyone, have to play alone and being constantly ganked by everyone.

Its not just about ppl being rude, guildees i imagine are same as other servers, nice and cool. But its too clicky where ppl like me who come over stand no chance cause no-one wants to know

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sparx said:
what i am saying is, i would like to play on cammlan, its something new. But there is no incentive to play there, when i dont know anyone, have to play alone and being constantly ganked by everyone.

Its not just about ppl being rude, guildees i imagine are same as other servers, nice and cool. But its too clicky where ppl like me who come over stand no chance cause no-one wants to know

There is an element of luck involved, think when you joined pryd or excal or whatever servers you have tried, you ask someone for a little gold so you can enjoiy thid and they give you 200gold, you go housing and buy some nice items and do well.

then the times you get sod all and half your items are the /20 stuff.

With camlann low lvl's ppl have to group to survive, when the 3 man group beats the 2 man group they even the odds by recruiting more players. I always found if i had a quite good fight i would ask the person to join group after.

I know what you mean about "not knowning anyone" as i had that on pryd, but its something that changes over a short period of time...people dont say "im not getting a new job cause i wont know anyone".

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think if i knew at 3 ppl on to group with it wouldnt be so bad.

Will give it a go tho

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
With camlann low lvl's ppl have to group to survive, when the 3 man group beats the 2 man group they even the odds by recruiting more players. I always found if i had a quite good fight i would ask the person to join group after.

Ask dominion ... ;)

Oh well

Sparx said:
i think if i knew at 3 ppl on to group with it wouldnt be so bad.

Will give it a go tho

Well as I said to someone before and if you look on the trade section there was someone asking for plvling and help and I did it for free. Will be busy with RL the nearest days but you can allways ask around I bet there is allmost someone in horde that is willingly to help you out to get started. If they say no then most likely they are busy and got a reason to be so. But never hurts to ask.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sparx said:

They grp'd me up got me a few lvls and ALOT of rps, there are some very nice peeps on camlann :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
Mvv gave me 2 levels on my shaman <3 nice guy tbh, and all because he didnt wanna pick loot :D

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Mvv gave me 2 levels on my shaman <3 nice guy tbh, and all because he didnt wanna pick loot :D

You have no idea how much time you can save when someone leeching exp does it for you

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom