oh not again!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
its nice of you but i really just cba.. I play for fun an i dont have fun on camlann because ppl are so rude.. But if more ppl was like you the server would maybe be better? ;)

Well most of them has left tbh. We that are left desideds where to set up the fg pking and go to that zone for the evening. Mostly hib classic, gothwiate or toa. Most people that is on the server is friendly. Some are whiners and some sure are rude.(Yes that includes me badly aswell as I got my share of the whining and bad behavor but imo ;) those that gets it earned it.)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Camlann is rubbish, first time I created a toon on there in over a year (an SM btw, not your warlock/vampiir crap you mention) and presto, try to leave a safe zone and guess what, Im toast, so dont come the "XP elsewhere" rubbish, thats utter goats nads and you know it.

And no matter what class someone rolls, whats the point of grey ganking other than good material for your monkey spanking antics, ffs, if you have to kill every warlock or vamp rolled, its you that cant face a challenge!

The only way to survive is to know uber players who will offer you protection, so being a solo / new player is out too unless you are insane or find crafting exciting.

Svart did ask for a COOP server a lot on here and BW, why not, a lot of people do like PvE, its part of the game, besides working together at tasks. Hes got every right to ask for a PvE server, I cant see what your big gripe is with it, or is this another "fecking roleplayer knob" insult, the news I hear is that DAoC is under the genre of RPG, so whats the problem.

Faith said:
the established guilds on pvp do not flame. as im sure the RvR ones dont either. its the lvl 20's that pop on. die a few times get angry then realize they can actualy communicate with the foe that attacked them that spreads most of the hate.

''less he without sin cast the first stone''
What a crock that is, how about being nice to lower level players for a change, like offering help instead of hitting the nearest combat button? From my experience, even if I ask people nicely, they STILL gank me and spam /laugh as they run away, so thats crap.

If you want proof, roll a toon for a day that no one knows you on, and see how it feels being alone and shit on constantly. Bet you wont last 5 minutes before PMing your bumchums "help, that nasty chap grey gankzored meh and I qq my pants!".

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
If you want proof, roll a toon for a day that no one knows you on, and see how it feels being alone and shit on constantly. Bet you wont last 5 minutes before PMing your bumchums "help, that nasty chap grey gankzored meh and I qq my pants!".

Been there done that. Got a 23 theugist that I doubt anyone in my guild knows of. I think I didn't even give it any rog drops.

Got a 22 RM/SM ^^

Got a 27 BD that is out of cash and con and I don't care about leveling.

So your point is still like 2 years old. Camlann has changed. At least abit.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno why people moan. Its a PvP server with (at least) 3 different nationalities on it. Its going to be fairly brutal, so if you don't like it then stay away! I quite like the PvP servers but I usually get bored of soloing after a while.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:
Got a 22 RM/SM ^^

So your point is still like 2 years old. Camlann has changed. At least abit.

New Player Who knows noone on the server said:
Got a 22 RM/SM ^^

So your point is still like 2 years old. Camlann hasnt changed. Not least abit.

hmmm... so you got 2 levels on your RM and SM and got bored, then 7 levels on a BD before it had been buggers beyond beleif without the offer of KY or a reacharound by grey gankers and you gave up, thanks for proving my point there...

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
hmmm... so you got 2 levels on your RM and SM and got bored, then 7 levels on a BD before it had been buggers beyond beleif without the offer of KY or a reacharound by grey gankers and you gave up, thanks for proving my point there...

Did I say I gave them up? *checks his post* where?

BD was when there was no whorelocks and bd's was KOS for most players.

Wanted to try a diffrence from those I allready had/got. If I had given them up I would have deleted them as I did with my warlock/warrior and a bounce of other classes cause I didn't find them fun to play.

Made a eldritch instead of the RM/SM he is 41 and about to start on TOAing that char.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:
Did I say I gave them up? *checks his post* where?
here:
Made a eldritch instead of the RM/SM he is 41 and about to start on TOAing that char.
lol.

41 and getting TOAd, OK, so how does a new / solo player whos stupid enough to hang about to 41 get TOAd without a bunch of mobsters to protect him...he dont, simple.

Unless you are established in a guild / alliance, forget it, and your last post heavily contradicts itself, and what you quote against me, did you loose your train of thought there somewhere?

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I think it's time for some Camlann logs again:

You examine the Scimitar Cat Cub. It is neutral towards you.
You prepare to perform a Splitter!
Gankzor hits you for 1258 damage!
You have died. Hit release to return to your bindpoint.
Littletroll was just killed by Gankzor!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You have entered Aegir's Landing.
You examine the Lost Pysling. It is neutral towards you.
Wtfpoonmeister casts a spell!
You are stunned and cannot move!
Gankzor hits you for 1192 damage!
Littletroll was just killed by Gankzor!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor says something to Wtfpoonmeister.
Wtfpoonmeister laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You have entered Aegir's Landing.
You examine Meeri. She is friendly and is a healer.
Qqnoobs makes a throat slit gesture at you.
Qqnoobs hits you for 890 damage!
Littletroll was just killed by Qqnoobs!
Qqnoobs makes a rude gesture at you.
Qqnoobs makes a rude gesture at you.
You have released.
You will quit in 20 seconds.
You will quit in 15 seconds.
You will quit in 10 seconds.
You will quit in 5 seconds.

erm Gankzor is the name of my lvl 31 skald on camlann oO

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
if you have to kill every warlock or vamp rolled, its you that cant face a challenge!

I dont kill these classes if there are grey, my point was if you turn up with a highly overpowered class alot of the people your lvl or a little bit higher will team up against them.

you know when there is a prick at school/college/uni/work etc and he annoys people, after a while ppl rally together and stand up against him

with a bd he has pretty much no chance of loosing against most people his lvl, my point was if you wanna play on camlann then dont make a class thats hated by everyone at all lvl's you will beat most classes but all those red cons will chain you and imo thats fair enough.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
not one to fuel this but within 5 mins of being in Cammlan i couldnt find the ported to alb, so i /y to ask ppl if they could show me where it was (i was standing beside it btw) there were around 40 ppl standing in front of me, alot were moving so werent AFK. AND NOT 1 of them could even bother to /point to show me where it was. Now thats rude.

When i got to goth i had this one guy following me everywhere so every time my timer went he killed me again, he was red to me. Now thats rude too.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I rolled a thane on Camlann and found some xp spots that were deserted. Got bored of solo pve'ing after a week when I was 25 and /quit. When I came back to Excal after this, even crafting was fun! Atleast then I have my lovely guildies to chat with. ;D

Dorimor1

Banned
Less flames - alot of Camlamn players are nice people, there is no use rolling a char, playing for 20 minutes then judging the whole server, think about it, its PvP, its meant to be harder than your usual PvE server

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:

i dinged level 40 on a vamp after dying three (3) times, 0 twinking.

ps- i went to agramon on a level 40 on excal, and I DIED! god those fucking excal players, ganking lowbies, such cockheads omg

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
i dinged level 40 on a vamp after dying three (3) times, 0 twinking.

ps- i went to agramon on a level 40 on excal, and I DIED! god those fucking excal players, ganking lowbies, such cockheads omg

enkor you don't count. :fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Aug shaman is by far the best griefing class on camlann

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Played on Camlann some and got a few 50s there but I just don't like it there.
They say they don't kill greys unless you 'add' on their fight yet when I rolled a fresh /level 20 druid I got chain killed by some people claiming that I "might" add if the chance would arrive, I mean wtf how can a grey con druid do damage or add or anything lol..

Also got a 50 Warlock and 50 Shammy there, can understand that people try and kill my Warlock asap.
Then again Camlann is just weird and I think you will not be able to keep playing there unless you manage to get a FG of people there and go exp/ToA together but as a person who knows nobody you have no place on Camlann, hence why the population is so low and keeps dropping, old players leave and no new people are joining.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mobius said:
I dunno why people moan. Its a PvP server with (at least) 3 different nationalities on it. Its going to be fairly brutal, so if you don't like it then stay away! I quite like the PvP servers but I usually get bored of soloing after a while.

we ARE staying away! its the crackpots thats ALREADY playing on camlann thats doing their outmost to lure us back in there. blame THEM not us.

all were saying is that we dont like camlann coz most ppl are dickweeds, and then were getting argued with that its the oposite way around, that the players on camlann are the definition of carebears fgs :eek7:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
we rolled an 8 peep theugist assist train 2 earth 3 ice 3 air :D

we got so flamed but then again it was funny when some minstrel thought it would be funny to mezz our group in df. and spam laugh so when it wore off we put him in the grave :D

and then there was that fully toaed warden we think in camelot hills we had just litterally /lvl 20'ed he died in under 10 seconds.

But then some level 50 bd came along and insta killed us :(

Theugists are fun if you want lots of fun to anoy other players roll a theugist team and you can basically kill anyone and anything you want you dont even need power regen :D

Serosh

Fledgling Freddie
About a year and a half ago I rolled a light mentalist on camlann

/level

Got killed before I managed to spec into light

/quit

Never returned

Gamah

Banned
I got abused there :D by a green con who cried because he laughed at me for running from some blue-con with a 50 protecter, so I turned round and 2 shot him xD

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
cam people may well say its not them that gank people that have just /leveled, which i imagine is true, that doesnt take away the fact that it does happen. sure you can get level 5, release city and get your level 20 in a capital city, get your /level armour and whatnot, all you are doing is putting off the fact that as soon as you leave the capital city you get chained by red/purps.
its a shame that the server is nearly dead but thats what happens when things are just not fun...

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Dejavu

...sigh...

All I have to say is behind the link following. It's a post I made some time ago about playing in Camlann. Yes, it shows out you having friends w/you helps you out, but I can say soloing is easy too. My troll warrior has been soloed only, no groups, no guild etc... And I'm doing fine with it. Like it has been said: don't try to lvl up in common places. So, if you haven't read it, please read and think about it... But if you have, just skip it :)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=846158#post846158

And what it comes to you, Svartmetal... Well, you really should just skip this thread and move along. You have made your point quite clear: you don't like playing in Camlann, that's it. In your opinion Camlann has nothing but QQ'ers and rude ppl. That's your truth, keep it that way.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The orignal post was due to the pryd servers being down, i was never trying to make ppl stay on camlann but when your precious prydwen went down we had a lot of /20's running about acting like wankers last time.

my point was if you wanted a fairer run then dont make those classes.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I suppose we could all roll naked enhance clerics for ubah fun and levelling oh and obviously to cause no offence to the local community who would probably see us as a threat anyway :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
you say that some in cammlan are nice, like yourself who is defending the server, tell me, would your guild take on new recruits that have just came to server from another to help them get to know the place and increase population??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom