oh not again!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All camlann players prepare for another huge BD/Thuerg invasion.

Please oh please if your gonna play on camlann whilst the servers are down avoid those 2 classes and you may have some fun...if you dont then prepare for pretty much anyone your lvl to chain you. Thuergs especially as they leech 50's then QQ when they get killed.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I don't think you need to worry about that.

We'd rather not play at all, than play on Camlann.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Please oh please if your gonna play on camlann whilst the servers are down avoid those 2 classes and you may have some fun

And as we know fun on Camlann means chainkilling grays who can't defend.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
All camlann players prepare for another huge BD/Thuerg invasion.

Please oh please if your gonna play on camlann whilst the servers are down avoid those 2 classes and you may have some fun...if you dont then prepare for pretty much anyone your lvl to chain you. Thuergs especially as they leech 50's then QQ when they get killed.

aye lets all roll gimp classes who cant do shit about purps attacking you :bazbeer:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
And as we know fun on Camlann means chainkilling grays who can't defend.

Well most people don't bother about grey con. Some people chain grey BD/Whorelocks/Vampiirs and some other classes. You know what classes that you hate on normal servers? Well take a guess we got same classes. Ask around I bet people are more friendly then these boards says.

A small hint aswell to don't get purple agro is to not leech on 50's when they fight.

Svartmetall said:
I don't think you need to worry about that.

We'd rather not play at all, than play on Camlann.

^^Same person that says I rather do PvE all day then face a challenge.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Well most people don't bother about grey con. Some people chain grey BD/Whorelocks/Vampiirs and some other classes. You know what classes that you hate on normal servers? Well take a guess we got same classes. Ask around I bet people are more friendly then these boards says.

A small hint aswell to don't get purple agro is to not leech on 50's when they fight.

^^Same person that says I rather do PvE all day then face a challenge.

Problem with camlann is ppl are so fucking rude.. You cant kill anybody with out getting 10 pm's about how big a noob you are. When you ding 36 its really game over if you dont know anybody because all the l33t lvl 50 with full toa tempalte just have to gank you over an over for the 10 rps they get out of it so your con will be very low an you have to go pve for alot of times so whats the point playing pvp server when you have to pve anyway?

ps.. been on camlann for 1 min an the first purp gankt me allready.. did not even have a chance to make pet ^^ an im playing a cabby btw^^

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
aye i must agree, camlann is the biggest joke of all servers. you roll a char there not only do u get get ganked by purps, or sweared at repeatidly. As soon as your timer is down some guild rolls u over in the hope of u loggin your main.

considering I don't have a main and if this is the attitude then i hope camlan will die, which it is doing anyway. Its impossible for some1 who didn't start there from the beginning TO get started.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Problem with camlann is ppl are so fucking rude.. You cant kill anybody with out getting 10 pm's about how big a noob you are. When you ding 36 its really game over if you dont know anybody because all the l33t lvl 50 with full toa tempalte just have to gank you over an over for the 10 rps they get out of it so your con will be very low an you have to go pve for alot of times so whats the point playing pvp server when you have to pve anyway?

Most people are nice. Just ask for a rezz and I would say 50%+ would rezz you anywhere. You might even get your cash back and buffs/fop. If you ask even at 36 you might get to join exp sessions with the big guilds. Just don't whine when killed and ask. Most people whine's on cheaters*(Thanks alot to Mythic and GOA for fixing Camlann craft-lag bug) and those trying to leech on stuff. Ask and talk with people I bet you can talk with people on normal servers aswell. If someone is rude just leave it there then and try someone else.

Making a char ready for PK at 48-50 is as hard if not easier on camlann then on normal servers. We have run at least 3 public ML rushes over the last 4 months. There is no artifact camping as you most likely get killed if you just stand at a common artifact.

Arumos said:
aye i must agree, camlann is the biggest joke of all servers. you roll a char there not only do u get get ganked by purps, or sweared at repeatidly. As soon as your timer is down some guild rolls u over in the hope of u loggin your main.

considering I don't have a main and if this is the attitude then i hope camlan will die, which it is doing anyway. Its impossible for some1 who didn't start there from the beginning TO get started.

Omg have you been to camlann the last year?

I started on camlann about a year after camlann was released or even 1.5 years after release and now I got two ml10 chars and a bounce of rr5+ chars. So you judge us from the past when guilds like Les Bannies was pking and requilen was dominating the server?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Eeben said:

and there was me thinking i could make a new char, kill mobs in gothwaite and get 50 in 2 days.

those places which no one goes...yeah thats teh one, if you go there you wont find anyone and you can xp in peace.

i went to varulheim a few months back, after about 3 days i finally found someone who had a 50 bb stuck to him and he wanted peace.

if you wanna run in the road all day then dont QQ when you get hit by a car, if you wanna xp safely you cant goto apple tree's or wearyall village etc as its a common place people check.

If you were to PL with a necro on RvR you would not do it standing next to hadrians wall port in...same applies to camlann, either way i've argued about this loads of times, in short if your gonna come play here then dont make a warlock/bd/thuerg/vamp....thuergs are ok unless you leech purples.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Phoebee-v- said:
Same person that says I rather do PvE all day then face a challenge.
rofl

Show me where I said that, or anything similar? Come on. Show me. Now.

Made-up quotes/attitudes won't get you very far.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:
rofl

neither will narrow minded idiocy...but you continue to post!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
rofl

Want me to find all posts about PvE servers? You made asmany as I am making right now to promote camlann server. You yelled for over a year for a coop server. That is earning RP's from PvE by taking keeps/killing guards.

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
lol because they are purple doesnt make you grey.

green con to them can = purple con to you.

and iirc its about 210 rps for a green con. but not everyone bothers, specialy stealthers.

why would i unstealth myself to kill a green and get ran over by a guild group.

from how i read this, bahumat says dont make these classes if you intend on staying alive a little longer, and every RvR player starts dissing Camlann. then the same people say...
'i dont play there coz your all too rude'

lol nice 1

tbh if realms could type to each other on RvR youd have the same flames. just look on the boards i see plenty of threads saying:

'albion just zerg coz they are 10 years old'
'hibs u noobz' etc etc

the established guilds on pvp do not flame. as im sure the RvR ones dont either. its the lvl 20's that pop on. die a few times get angry then realize they can actualy communicate with the foe that attacked them that spreads most of the hate.

''less he without sin cast the first stone''

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Faith said:
lol because they are purple doesnt make you grey.

green con to them can = purple con to you.

and iirc its about 210 rps for a green con. but not everyone bothers, specialy stealthers.

why would i unstealth myself to kill a green and get ran over by a guild group.

from how i read this, bahumat says dont make these classes if you intend on staying alive a little longer, and every RvR player starts dissing Camlann. then the same people say...
'i dont play there coz your all too rude'

lol nice 1

tbh if realms could type to each other on RvR youd have the same flames. just look on the boards i see plenty of threads saying:

'albion just zerg coz they are 10 years old'
'hibs u noobz' etc etc

the established guilds on pvp do not flame. as im sure the RvR ones dont either. its the lvl 20's that pop on. die a few times get angry then realize they can actualy communicate with the foe that attacked them that spreads most of the hate.

''less he without sin cast the first stone''

You just earned yourself a cookie :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Phoebee-v- said:
Want me to find all posts about PvE servers? You made asmany as I am making right now to promote camlann server. You yelled for over a year for a coop server. That is earning RP's from PvE by taking keeps/killing guards.

Nice attempt to misquote me again. You claimed that I said "I rather do PvE all day then face a challenge", which is wrong. I have pointed out that people would like a co-op server many times, which is not what you claimed I said. Lots of people (more than want Camlann, which is btw why Camlann has been slowly committing suicide since the day it went live) would like a co-op server. It is to GOA's eternal shame that they failed to give European DAOC players - and particularly UK players, who never even got all 3 realms - the choice US players got.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I think it's time for some Camlann logs again:

You examine the Scimitar Cat Cub. It is neutral towards you.
You prepare to perform a Splitter!
Gankzor hits you for 1258 damage!
You have died. Hit release to return to your bindpoint.
Littletroll was just killed by Gankzor!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You have entered Aegir's Landing.
You examine the Lost Pysling. It is neutral towards you.
Wtfpoonmeister casts a spell!
You are stunned and cannot move!
Gankzor hits you for 1192 damage!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor says something to Wtfpoonmeister.
Wtfpoonmeister laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You examine Meeri. She is friendly and is a healer.
Qqnoobs makes a throat slit gesture at you.
Qqnoobs hits you for 890 damage!
Littletroll was just killed by Qqnoobs!
Qqnoobs makes a rude gesture at you.
You have released.
You will quit in 20 seconds.
You will quit in 15 seconds.
You will quit in 10 seconds.
You will quit in 5 seconds.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
This server is just full of wanker its really that easy.. I log in buff up dead in 1 min because om lvl 50 wantet my rps.. Then i go an farm some harpys to make get some scrolls then golm spawns i pull some red wanker attack me so i have to
pet him an golm mob attacks me xp death weee. Then i go back because its a good xp spot for my lvl a lvl 50 warlock camps an an instant kill me when i get there.. This is really fun it really is.. I got 48,43 an 37 on server so think i now how ppl is on this server an there is really no nice ppl left!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
This server is just full of wanker its really that easy.. I log in buff up dead in 1 min because om lvl 50 wantet my rps.. Then i go an farm some harpys to make get some scrolls then golm spawns i pull some red wanker attack me so i have to
pet him an golm mob attacks me xp death weee. Then i go back because its a good xp spot for my lvl a lvl 50 warlock camps an an instant kill me when i get there.. This is really fun it really is.. I got 48,43 an 37 on server so think i now how ppl is on this server an there is really no nice ppl left!

Aye read my post aswell as Bahumats where to exp?

You will get ganked if you stand and yell LFG in a haven.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I think it's time for some Camlann logs again:

You examine the Scimitar Cat Cub. It is neutral towards you.
You prepare to perform a Splitter!
Gankzor hits you for 1258 damage!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You examine the Lost Pysling. It is neutral towards you.
Wtfpoonmeister casts a spell!
You are stunned and cannot move!
Gankzor hits you for 1192 damage!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor says something to Wtfpoonmeister.
Gankzor laughs at you!
Gankzor laughs at you!
You have released.
You examine Meeri. She is friendly and is a healer.
Qqnoobs makes a throat slit gesture at you.
Qqnoobs hits you for 890 damage!
Littletroll was just killed by Qqnoobs!
You have released.
You will quit in 20 seconds.
You will quit in 15 seconds.
You will quit in 10 seconds.
You will quit in 5 seconds.

Report both for spamming first of all. 2nd when was that taken? 3rd why stand and exp along a road near a SI town where alot of groups buff up?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Aye read my post aswell as Bahumats where to exp?

You will get ganked if you stand and yell LFG in a haven.

yes because that was what i was doing.. Sorry but i dont play camlann for running around for 30 mins to start xping (got no speed an only realm i really kno w is albion an always ppl there)

Whats the fun when you have to xp from lvl 36 to 50?an most of it solo with crap gear an stuff? an 92% of all ppl on the server is NOT friendly no matter how you put it..

ofc its easy for you to say what to do because you got a lvl 50 an know ppl on the server

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Phoebee-v- said:
Report both for spamming first of all. 2nd when was that taken? 3rd why stand and exp along a road near a SI town where alot of groups buff up?
I think it's wonderful that you think a fairly obviously fake log I made up to take the piss out of Camlann was real. Thanks for making my point for me more eloquently than I could ever have hoped to.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
yes because that was what i was doing.. Sorry but i dont play camlann for running around for 30 mins to start xping (got no speed an only realm i really kno w is albion an always ppl there)

Whats the fun when you have to xp from lvl 36 to 50? with crap gear an stuff?

I had very fun exping in Iarnlair for exampel with my first healer. We had only total random gear I don't think any of us was over rr2.

I exped my valkyrie the old way w/o pure plvling.(Yes I had a FoP bot and buffs but that isn't the point) My valkyrie was rr 1L7 when it dinged 49 the other day.

There is allways spots to exp in peace. Especally now with the low popultion. Or make a group with unguilded/guilded that needs exp. Most common gathering spot is TNN.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I think it's wonderful that you think a fairly obviously fake log I made up to take the piss out of Camlann was real. Thanks for making my point for me more eloquently than I could ever have hoped to.

Your post above only shows that there is morons on camlann. And it also proves that there is others that takes that all on camlann are like that. Won't insult you as you seem to handle it yourself quiet good. As I said in the first replay. Your post was building on basic misstakes then you have to face the consecvences....

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
(Yes I had a FoP bot and buffs but that isn't the point)

how easy you think it is to lvl there with no bb an fop? I had fun when i played my reaver on camlann because i had a nice guild with nice ppl but most of them quit an i solo again an that is just not fun...An every xp place i have been in my time on camlann i have always been ganket.. Guess i have just been unlucky..

but how you trying to make this server all wonderfull an stuff is just bullshit because it the most rude server with the most wankers on it!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Guess i have just been unlucky..

but how you trying to make this server all wonderfull an stuff is just bullshit because it the most rude server with the most wankers on it!

Might be unlucky but also might be that you been exping on common spots. Don't go the normal spots. Explore the classic zones again or frontiers they are both great for exping and you get to be alone.

I never said it is just gold on camlann we got our share of morons and idiots and wankers and what ever. But talk with people. Join random guild to get help and someone to play with if you don't come here with friends. Only diffrence here then from normal servers is that you can priv and get privs from all the players. As Carrel posted if you look on the flaming on the normal board and then move that ingame instead then gratz you got camlann. If you don't want to hear the whine for a while just turn of /send in the chat window.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
I have been on the most wired spots on camlann but always someone who comes an xp kills you so i gave it up an tryet to do what the server is all about PVP that also works great but then i got lvl 36 an tbh its not fun anymore.. On my reaver i can have some good fights vs lvl 50 ppl because its 48 but on my 37 cabby i just cant do shit..

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
I have been on the most wired spots on camlann but always someone who comes an xp kills you so i gave it up an tryet to do what the server is all about PVP that also works great but then i got lvl 36 an tbh its not fun anymore.. On my reaver i can have some good fights vs lvl 50 ppl because its 48 but on my 37 cabby i just cant do shit..

Well I would like as many of the bigger guilds around would aswell. Ask any Horde member ingame for me and I see if I can help you in anyway with what ever char you now want to get to 50. Warning thou I play rather odd hours atm due work and visitors.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Well I would like as many of the bigger guilds around would aswell. Ask any Horde member ingame for me and I see if I can help you in anyway with what ever char you now want to get to 50. Warning thou I play rather odd hours atm due work and visitors.

its nice of you but i really just cba.. I play for fun an i dont have fun on camlann because ppl are so rude.. But if more ppl was like you the server would maybe be better? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom