Oh no i have had my account hacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is the newbies forum. People who use the words "retard", "liar", "shit", etc, in this forum, should get out of here. Oh, and Elewyth should basically get out of FH altogether with that attitude of his/hers. Calaen basically hit the nail.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
I know someone who was hacked, was the original owner, didnt use hotmail and NEVER gave his account details out to anyone. How do you explain that one?

Unless that person is you, there is no way of knowing whether or not he/she did give out pw to anyone :p

but I agree, sounds spooky ^^

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Forums and real life are 2 entirely seperate deals, just because im an asshole towards people i dont like here doesnt mean im necessarily like that in real life, Forums are a place to vent frustration you couldnt normally vent in real life situations... calling someone a n00b here doesnt necessarily mean you actually think theyre a n00b.. just an easy quick fix of gratification with the only recourse being a reply online in a world which doesnt exist so doesnt matter..

Actually being an asshole online and using simply being online as an excuse to be an asshole, makes you......*drumroll* an asshole! Yes it does! Congrats! You win 100 copper.

Forums are not, by default, a place to vent your real life frustrations. Maybe they are for you, but I doubt thats true for the majority. Insulting someone here is still an insult. I imagine the only reason you don't do it in real life is because eventually a smack round the head would be forthcoming from one of the multitude you ticked off. If you don't actually mean that someone's a noob, why call them that? Whats the point? Might as well not bother if you don't mean it and try to be a reasonable conversationalist instead of an ass.

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
people who take forum conversations seriously need to step out into the sunshine and make some real friends, that i can assure you is 1000 times more interesting than sitting at a computer drooling over the next mmorpg or hax for your favourite game.

You'e ill advised to make such assertations about the RL activites of others or make recommendations on how they should view forum conversations. If a person comes here looking for advice I suspect that they are not going to blindly disregard what is said to them.

Why should people not choose to take the conversations they have here seriously. The written medium can be an excellent medium for debate and the exchange of ideas. Writing at your own pace, rather than trying to follow a conversation in real time, means you can think more about the points you're trying to convey. Perhaps if you'd put a caveat in about not taking the conversations on these forums seriously, you'd be hitting nearer the mark, though still not correct.

Basically you're just making excuses for your behaviour online, which I've seen many people do in the past in many places. Frankly I have more respect for the assholes who don't try to make excuses for themselves, than someone like you, who even lacks the integrity to support the bile you come out with.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Forums and real life are 2 entirely seperate deals, just because im an asshole towards people i dont like here doesnt mean im necessarily like that in real life,

no but it's a dam good indication that you would be. just that you be more Sneaky in how you badmouth them

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
that i can assure you is 1000 times more interesting than sitting at a computer drooling over the next mmorpg or hax for your favourite game.

hmm but what about ...

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Forums are a place to vent frustration you couldnt normally vent in real life situations... calling someone a n00b here doesnt necessarily mean you actually think theyre a n00b.. just an easy quick fix of gratification with the only recourse being a reply online in a world which doesnt exist so doesnt matter.. people who take forum conversations seriously need to step out into the sunshine and make some real friends,

you contradic yourself in one nice paragraph ...

d00d you a ahole .. jsut atleast admit it .. the majority of people already know this, just let the everyone know and you can rejoice ....

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Elewythe was obviously either,

a. dropped on his head at birth or,

b. bullied at school

either way he is a forum troll.

To the original poster, just ignore twats like Ele, he takes gr8 delight in bullying people on these forums. If it makes you feel better he is probably some sad little geek with spots and bottle bottom glasses that no one really likes irl.

Marc

FH is my second home
Klonk said:
Unless that person is you, there is no way of knowing whether or not he/she did give out pw to anyone :p

but I agree, sounds spooky ^^

well, yeah, he could of lied about not giving his login details out i suppose. Only person who truly knows is him :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
well, yeah, he could of lied about not giving his login details out i suppose. Only person who truly knows is him :)
Not an uncommon situation - people are likely to lie out of embarrassment about doing it and because they know they'll get much less help if they admit it.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Bit of a pisser how almost everybody jumped on his case about him giving the pw out, bought the account..etc. The poor lad came on here with simple questions, not knowing about the protection of a firewall, i mean, without being something to do with computers and the such, who does...i frigging well dont. I have Norton Internet Security/Anti Virus 2004, and i assume that does a good job..so why does it say its crap when i do a security scan and find ports open..it tells me to get decent security/anti virus stuff to combat it ..i mean !!!WTF am i using..old crap??My firewall is up, and some people say on here that it is usless, even when i set all my settings to maximum blockage, and still ports open !.

getting off track there, but if anyone can help with my above problem though (o: ....Give the guy a break..this is a NEWBIE area...if that twat Elewyth hasn't scared him off the game totally, i hope he comes back and reads some of the decent responses on here.

The mods are all for banning people who name and shame radar users...why not do the same to people who do nothing but belittle and shame others for not having the superior knowledge of all things (as some people like to think they do). After all, we are all good at something, i could ask Elewyth the basics of the S.L.R or the S.A 80 rifles and see what he comes up with..then ridicule him him when he doesnt even know what S.L.R stands for !! (o: ...eh, i could..but i wont.

Although, he does make a good poster boy for legalising abortion !

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
SLR jams less.

SA80 jams alot, but I used to be able to dis-assemble and re-assemble one blindfold.

Marc

FH is my second home
Private Pile can assemble and re-assemble a gun :)

Heath said:
The mods are all for banning people who name and shame radar users...why not do the same to people who do nothing but belittle and shame others

Although, he does make a good poster boy for legalising abortion !

well if they did that you me adari belomar arnor et.al would all be banned now. not like i havnt been banned 6 times already so what do i really care, only takes 5 mins to remake another name with the infinate email addresses my isp gives me...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Not that I care, but are you aware of the fact that permanently re-registering despite the fact that you´re banned can have legal consequences because an interneforum - at least where I live - is considered a place where the owner has domestic authority and ignoring this authority is an act of trespassing?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
well if they did that you me adari belomar arnor et.al would all be banned now. not like i havnt been banned 6 times already
Obviously there is a difference between you and me, since I have yet to be banned once. One of us strays over the line continuously, while one of us doesn't. Also the fact that you seem to think that re-registering with another e-mail address is a good idea speaks volumes of your general attitude.

not particularly Belomar, i find your posts on all of my raid postings encouraging people not to attend (which failed spectacularly) overstepping the mark, but clearly you dont feel you did.. see this thin white line people talk about not crossing is different for everyone.. what you find rude/abusive others do not find so.. what i deem rude/abusive you might not.. its all horses for courses really.. what you use a Forum for isnt necesarrily what i use one for...

to respond to the other guy in the thread... no im not governed by any internetforum laws.. i always read the small print when signing anything, no law in the UK at the moment governs what i can and cant do on a Forum, that is decided by the Owner, he sets the rules, he makes the CoC and legal stuff.. if i get banned.. i start a new account.. tho not as stupidly as some with a similar name.. if the owners/mods of FH really wanted to ban me permanently its in their hands to do so.. i always include my chars in my sig so not like theyre's any way you cant know its me... i've read the rules of posting and to date none of my posts have even come close to breaching those rules.. i know the rules and i dont step outside of them, i may stretch them on personal perspective.. but i dont flat out break them.

and to the other guy... Yes im an Asshole.. i admit it.. i dont pretend to be anything im not.. if people didnt want to argue/ start a flame fight with me they wouldnt reply to my postings.. its quite simple to read and ignore a post. no-one puts a gun to your head and forces you to flame me, but secretly you enjoy slagging me off.. if it wasnt me there's no-one else atm, im gonna apply for a custom title of Forum Whiner / or perhaps Forum Drama Queen.. i dont care, if anyone took the time to meet me ingame.. and do stuff you'd see im not the same as i am on here.. most of my time ingame is spent doing stuff for others for no personal gain.. well cept any loot that drops and cash from whatever we're doing.. not entirely the actions of an asshole.. but still no-doubt someone will reply to this to point out some contradictions in my post.. or to add to the flaming i create.. like i said, you click the reply and quote Elewyth button not me.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
well if they did that you me adari belomar arnor et.al would all be banned now. not like i havnt been banned 6 times already so what do i really care, only takes 5 mins to remake another name with the infinate email addresses my isp gives me...

And, as Belo put...i have not been banned either. So, your posts are obviously overstepping the mark somewhere. If it was me i would ban your ISP. Because, as you have said..all you do is re-register. That is not a deterent to you at all. And, all you are doing by doing that is laughing in the face of the mods because you think that you are untouchable. Although, i can imagine you are the person who would go to any lengths just to be able to post on here. You would prolly resort to using internet cafes or even changing your ISP just so you can get a post in.

Anyway...this post is not even about you. If you want to make a "I am great/asshole/wanker" post...go away and make it. The poor guy is asking for help. Lets get somebody with a decent answer who can help him. Not a forum whore who uses different email addresses just to be able to post on here. Nothing you say makes any difference, or has any relevance to the original thread anyway.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
and to the other guy... Yes im an Asshole.. i admit it.. i dont pretend to be anything im not..

Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Forums and real life are 2 entirely seperate deals, just because im an asshole towards people i dont like here doesnt mean im necessarily like that in real life,

Uhm... <scratches his head>..

Could be me, but I sense some form of contradiction here..

Forums aren't per default a place to go vent your anger/frustration. It sometimes comes to that because we are many people using the forum, and many of the subjects that are being discussed are about out beloved game, which we in fact spend a lot of time playing. Or most of the forumeers do. So sometimes there is a little/lot friction between the posters, but it doesn't mean it has to be that way, end of story! etc... It obviously shows us all what a forum troll you are, since you believe that, and it also shows us that you are quite pathetic, since you have to go to a place like this to vent your frustration. You can't work out things in your RL? You have to come here and act all clever and mighty?

oh well.. your descission of course, but just remember, that if you keep posting bullshit you end up being one of those people who others wont take seriously about anything (I stopped taking you seriously after your 2nd or 3rd post in this thread)

To original poster: Rightnow it, priv msg Requiel and give him something to do ;) and otherwise just tell the truth... there's nothing worse than a liar (I'm not calling you one, just pointing it out) ^^

:cheers:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Unless they just IP ban you. :p

Incidentally if you want a custom title you can easily get one by donating for the upkeep of the forums. AFAIK mods don't hand out custom titles to people for anything else, certainly not for being yet another troll (and not even one of the better ones) on the forums.

Danya said:
Unless they just IP ban you. :p

Incidentally if you want a custom title you can easily get one by donating for the upkeep of the forums. AFAIK mods don't hand out custom titles to people for anything else, certainly not for being yet another troll (and not even one of the better ones) on the forums.

pretty hard to IP ban someone on a Random IP and from a source that can be spoofed.. unless ofc they wish to ban my entire ISP ip range... pfft good luck with that..

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, its pretty arrogant to have the guts to make another account and come back after you got banned. Being banned doesn't mean that people enjoy your postings and want to see more of them. Take it as a hint.

Anyway, the guy who started this posting really needs to check his computers security. If it's wide open so his password gets stolen, being unable to play DAOC is probably the least of his problems.

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Saigean said:
If you think your firewall has anything to do with this, then you're retarded beyond believes.

If your going to patronise someone posting in the newbies forum atleast have the decency to do it properly.

Belief.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
pretty hard to IP ban someone on a Random IP and from a source that can be spoofed.. unless ofc they wish to ban my entire ISP ip range... pfft good luck with that..
Sure why not? Banning a class C or whatever isn't exactly hard. Probably easier just to ban your accounts though.
If you're sad enough to spoof your ip just to get onto an internet forum then you really need a reality check. Quite funny from someone telling others they need to get out more. ;)

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
just outta interest although u can spoof your ip and email , how do you get round the payment? i mean unless you have countless different credit cards and such like under different names , which is fraud - i.e at least 5 years in prison. or you use the same name on your payment , which if im right means they can just stop you paying for subscription through that name. just a thought.......

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:

Very true.

But!!!

I never seen someone talk so much bollox in all my life, worked for CA? Started own business? been banned 6 times (think u said 6)? All complete wank, your nowt but a sad little welfare case who does nowt but sit in front of that screen all day tossing himself off at these forums, hehehehe sad bastard, and your taking time out to plan a new business venture? who are you like Richard fuckin Branson haha, highest you will ever get is a grotty old burger van outside a dive of a pub.
so kiss our collective :kissit:

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Omg at this thread, Open the servers now before i go insane..
Anyone know if the poor dude that started it got the help he wanted from this wise organisation of forum posters!

P.S Adding Sendraks quote to sigy once ive worked out how.

Quote: Actually being an asshole online and using simply being online as an excuse to be an asshole, makes you......*drumroll* an asshole! Yes it does! Congrats! You win 100 copper.

Weylander said:
Very true.

But!!!

I never seen someone talk so much bollox in all my life, worked for CA? Started own business? been banned 6 times (think u said 6)? All complete wank, your nowt but a sad little welfare case who does nowt but sit in front of that screen all day tossing himself off at these forums, hehehehe sad bastard, and your taking time out to plan a new business venture? who are you like Richard fuckin Branson haha, highest you will ever get is a grotty old burger van outside a dive of a pub.
so kiss our collective :kissit:

you sir are a complete twat, who do you think you are? you dont know me, fyi i inherited £75k when my partner died from cancer, it was the payout form his medical insurance.. i invested that £75k in a property in the centre of a town.. it was bought WELL under market value.. i started an i-net cafe because the nearest one for the kids in my area was 40miles away... obviously to an idiot like you ill need to spell this out.. that meant i had cornered the market in my area which ANYONE with 1 braincell will tell you is good business sense... 2yrs later i sold the business at a profit... so hard to believe? maybe for a tosspot dole scrounger like you maybe.. unfortunately some of us work for a living not borrowing our mothers credit cards to play games we cant afford ourselves.. so next time you decide to make some witty reply to a thread that died months ago, perhaps you souhld do a little research on the person your attempting to flame and wont end up looking like a complete idiot...

And yes i worked for CA.. and Bt Openworld Broadband.. do i really need to send you my CV? i worked for CA whilst doing a degree in Computer Science as part of my Year gap.. and then when i moved house i worked for BtOpenworld Broadband in Doncaster at the Call Centre in the White Rose Business park near the Dome Lesiure Centre...but if youd like i could post the collection of photos i took whilst i worked there.. then maybe youd shut your big yap and learn so common sense before posting tripe about someone you know nothing about..

and yes banned 6 times... although possibly only 4 =P

Asorek (banned)
Elewyth (banned)

and a few others.. cant recall names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom