Oh no i have had my account hacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth you are just trolling now - this thread is pointless can the mods plz close.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
you sir are a complete twat, who do you think you are? you dont know me, fyi i inherited £75k when my partner died from cancer, it was the payout form his medical insurance.. i invested that £75k in a property in the centre of a town.. it was bought WELL under market value.. i started an i-net cafe because the nearest one for the kids in my area was 40miles away... obviously to an idiot like you ill need to spell this out.. that meant i had cornered the market in my area which ANYONE with 1 braincell will tell you is good business sense... 2yrs later i sold the business at a profit... so hard to believe? maybe for a tosspot dole scrounger like you maybe.. unfortunately some of us work for a living not borrowing our mothers credit cards to play games we cant afford ourselves.. so next time you decide to make some witty reply to a thread that died months ago, perhaps you souhld do a little research on the person your attempting to flame and wont end up looking like a complete idiot...

And yes i worked for CA.. and Bt Openworld Broadband.. do i really need to send you my CV? i worked for CA whilst doing a degree in Computer Science as part of my Year gap.. and then when i moved house i worked for BtOpenworld Broadband in Doncaster at the Call Centre in the White Rose Business park near the Dome Lesiure Centre...but if youd like i could post the collection of photos i took whilst i worked there.. then maybe youd shut your big yap and learn so common sense before posting tripe about someone you know nothing about..

Funny but for some strange reason i don't believe you. Wonder why that is??

Oh and yes, I am a complete twat :clap:

rampant said:
Elewyth you are just trolling now - this thread is pointless can the mods plz close.

Weylander is the one that bumped this old thread.. hes the one trolling.

oh and Weylander.. go fuck yourself.. sad pathetic excuse for a man.. think its funny to make fun of people who have lost loved ones to cancer? you really are sad.

oh and weylander FO back to the EQ2 Forums and troll there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom