News Oh buggeration

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sux, hope it goes well and you don't get totally Ray Parlour'd!

Good luck

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
sympathy from here Jup - same thing almost happened to me 2.5 years ago - lowest point of my life (abd there has been shitty times before that)
HUGE wake up call for me - thankfully me and mrs Laz are working through - feck it takes a lot of time - two and a half years and theres still days that bring in the panic attacks.

head up and dont do anything sill matey. theres life out there even for us old farts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have a big urge to say congratulations.

Because if she wants to leave you after all that time, better off.

Time to have a year of :kissit: and :drink:

You'll be a'ight JupJup.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well lots of lovely support and for that I am truly grateful. I could easily do a multi-quote response and sit here for about 2 hours replying to each of you, but I'm home for the day with my boys so I don't think I will have time ;)

With regards any of the specifics I can see plenty of probable truths in the comments and some of you have kind of confirmed my own thoughts and feelings, which is some comfort it has to be said.

Anyway (Laz) as you say, life goes on, even at my age, so onwards and upwards!

So - wanted: Someone's fit sister for a few hours of fun and a marital lawyer based somewhere near the City or East End (Bethnal Green is where I am staying)..... :ninja:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
So - wanted: Someone's fit sister for a few hours of fun and a marital lawyer based somewhere near the City or East End (Bethnal Green is where I am staying)..... :ninja:
I'd offer my little sister, but I don't think your her type. :)

ie. You're Male.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

ie. You're Male.

I'm pretty suprised you would even offer regardless of orientation! As the Bishop of Bath and Wells says in BlackAdder:

I am a colossal pervert you see... animal, vegetable or mineral, I'll DO anything TO anything!
:D

/gratuitous BlackAdder reference ;)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
WTT ma gf's Mom from my house to your house.

You can't return the fat troll back.

If any interesting on that, givf a pm.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Nikos

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
WTT ma gf's Mom from my house to your house.

You can't return the fat troll back.

If any interesting on that, givf a pm.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Nikos

Even at my age, people have standards! :p

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh and I'm not a betting man but I'd put money on her having a replacement for you lined up.

When I read this, I would have actually put money on it myself. She just confirmed she is seeing someone.

Fucking knew it :(

georgie

FH is my second home
Poor form on her part. :(

Sorry to hear thought, Jup.

taB

Part of the furniture
Good luck chum, sounds like a bollocky situation :( .

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's shit tbh. :( I hope she's thought long and hard about the disruption this will bring to your boys' development (depending on their ages ofc).

leviathane

Part of the furniture
When I read this, I would have actually put money on it myself. She just confirmed she is seeing someone.

That's pretty shitty, really feel for ya man. Hope it doesn't break you. :fluffle:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

ie. You're Male.

I am disgusted you have a comfy shoe wearing sister and you have never mentioned it before. Pics or its lies :eek:

Fucks sake, can I rage a little here? Well I shall.

Fucking ***** think the grass is always greener, they get to a certain age and someone shows a little interest and its game on, I swear to god as soon as they get over 35 they start thinking their other half is shit and they can do better. When will they realise we are all the same useless lump of flesh as everybody else and it is never better in the end, just the same with a different scenery.

Male and female but in my experience mostly female (sorry to all you cool ladies but I say it the way I see it), I have even been on the receiving end of older wimmins wanting to run away with me etc and they were heading towards 40.

Fuck it, I'm sorry Jup, I really am, this hurts more than a parent dying (again in my experience). :(

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I am disgusted you have a comfy shoe wearing sister and you have never mentioned it before. Pics or its lies :eek:
Not for public consumption. Besides, the only pics I've seen of her with girlies are snogging shots in local clubs.
Male and female but in my experience mostly female (sorry to all you cool ladies but I say it the way I see it), I have even been on the receiving end of older wimmins wanting to run away with me etc and they were heading towards 40.
I went with a woman who was almost double my age 16 years ago. You could hear her biological clock ticking a mile away.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy

which will it be jup i have a couple of sisters for you m8y :)

twin 20 year old blondes

28 year old with black hair (comes witha son)

or a 26 year olf brunette (also comes with son)

willing to pay train fare :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Imo its the first days that you will feel strange etc.

After that i think that you will be ok, i know its a hard feeling and a very bad situation but its in your hands to change it.

gl to you

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well then, about time for an update, I think!

Moved out in November 2010, and stayed at my best friend's flat in Bethnal Green (sounds like it might be iffy, but trust me it's not - a beautiful penthouse flat in the top of a converted church, beautiful place!)... a couple of months later one of his tenants in another place he owns says 'the other guy wants to move out, can you find me a flat mate?'. Well, said tenant happens to be a bit of a lad, and a Leeds fan. We meet up for a chat and as soon as the previous tenant moves out I move in to share with my fellow Leeds supporter. Comfy enough flat, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kithcen / dining area and lounge. Best mate is my landlord, no deposit required and flexibility (not that I've used it) over rent payments in tough times. Just East of Bethnal Green tube, which is about 45 minutes walk from the office, so commuting pain is negligible.

Legal proceedings start with the Mrs. After several months of negotiation we end up with me deciding the best way for me to walk away, head held high given that I have the earning power, is me taking the debts, Mrs getting the proceeds from the house sale. yeah, I know, but meh, my choice. Written up, passed by the courts, decree absolut received about 4 days ago. House sold, relieving me of the mortgage, Deb and youngest moving in with her new fella and eldest (23 now) moves in at fiancees Mum's place. Financially I'm a bit fucked with about 40k of debt and the Mrs having half my pension fund, but I'm net monthly alot better off meaning I can start to live a life rather than worry day in day out about money.

Summary - middle-aged, free and single with a bit of spending money now, debts to pay, but a very solid friendship still with the girl I married and still hold in very high regard despite everything, kids are able to see me as and when they like, I still have a job and can kick on now towards getting debts paid and getting myself laid!

All ok :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Great to hear Jup.

I hear Toht and Scouse are looking for a babysitter if you're interested making some cash on the side? (danger money, pays well)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Great to hear Jup.

I hear Toht and Scouse are looking for a babysitter if you're interested making some cash on the side? (danger money, pays well)

Baseball bat permitted? ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I still think its massivly unfair the way the legal system views your position tbh.

You break your back providing for your missus and kids and she gets bored plays around and decides she wants a change and you have to move out and pay for the guy she is seeing to most likely sit on his ass all day in the house you broke your back to provide, very very bad form.

I can understand the kids needing looking after but the wife ? Let the new boy provide for her, only the lowest form of scum would make a move on a married woman, i wouldn't be able to show my face in public.

Good to hear you are being positive about it mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom