Ogre Beach is (was??) bugg abuse :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
read again.... I`m not questioning the authenticity of the mail... I just doubt that the information they gave to you is correct. I know from first hand experience, that customer support is not always relyable.

aaaargh, to slow, editted my post

Marc

FH is my second home
ANother week

ANother series of comedy posts from the window licker.

Ironheart, how can you talk about people living in a virtual world, when u were sat in a tree in HW for 9 hours +?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
ANother week

ANother series of comedy posts from the window licker.

Ironheart, how can you talk about people living in a virtual world, when u were sat in a tree in HW for 9 hours +?

afk :) Rl called :)

you were sat : i love this tence..; which one is it? past present continuous?

i would have gone for: you were sitting

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

Still winding up the 12 year olds I see ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
eggy, you stupid retarded prick, even a moderator has checked the authenticy off the post....and said it was GENUINE

still you say ... i fraude..

well... eggy, ROFL

you really reaaaaaaaly are just as stupid as you looked on ur avatar you used to use. Forum users are so happy they don't have to laugh at ur rediculous stupid retarded face in that picce..; ur drawing shows ur maturity... MY SIX YEAR OLD DRAWS NICER THINGS

go assbang elbeek and the rest off ur *-**** club...piss off

That’s some serious tension you have built up, I think you should ask your home help to increase the Ketamin content of your Ready-Brek.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
interesting point tho....is it a bug or an exploit or a working as intended?

Ive never been there - but just seems like a place where the trigger for the respawn can be forced thus making it a faster place to respawn. Seems like a working as intended, else lots of people would have been banned by now.

Aussie

Banned
ironhaert isn't such a bad guy, he's a bit like me. but for some reason he prefers to wind up albs instead of mids/hibs like me xD

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
go assbang elbeek and the rest off ur *-**** club...piss off

So the truth is out. You are jealous coz u fancy Eggy..LOL

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:

You are seriously losing it Farty. Call the nurse to wipe the dribble from your chin.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
ironhaert isn't such a bad guy, he's a bit like me. but for some reason he prefers to wind up albs instead of mids/hibs like me xD

Yeah, and they bite everytime :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
EGGY !!!!

you really should give all info...

Ketaminhydrochlorid

this is a derivate and a part of chlorid family,

if i'm not mistaking ,

Keton function : damn, can't draw it
Amino acid
Hydrochloride: OH-Cl2 ???? something...

an anastetic provided to VERRY sick ppl, mostly ppl with a fatal illness...
you can get it in 50 mg ampules (spelling)

a minor add: this stuff is also used to increase the effects off Xtc, so they use it to cut the stuff up and make more off it. (production wise)
Freely distributed in hlland, england and germany, not where i live... fyi

first you rediculize ppl by comparing them to a retarde school, making fun off ppl with a disability....

And now you'll start making fun off verry sick ppl....or say i'm a dop addict...

eggy, get your act sorted now you still habve a chance...

btw i think there are some server slots open in WoW, reserved for you, they're waiting for you....

Marc

FH is my second home
I think you will find that ketamin is in the most part adminstered to horses, to sedate them. Hence, its a sedative. Hence why you need it. SUrely your ward sister could of told you that?

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I think you will find that ketamin is in the most part adminstered to horses, to sedate them. Hence, its a sedative. Hence why you need it. SUrely your ward sister could of told you that?

It's actually ketamine rather than ketamin, one of the scally's ways of getting high I believe.

Marc

FH is my second home
same thing.

Ketaminehydrochloride

or Special K if you will.

Mixed with MDMA as its cheap to get hold of. Thats why taking an E laced with Ketamine will make you feel drowsy rather than get you dancing. Ketamine on its own is also good for stimulating the muscles and hence, in the past, was used by weighlifters as a cheaper alternative to Steriods.

However, its main purpse is to sedate. Ask Ironhearts Nurses.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
first you rediculize ppl by comparing them to a retarde school, making fun off ppl with a disability....

And now you'll start making fun off verry sick ppl....or say i'm a dop addict...

eggy, get your act sorted now you still habve a chance...

btw i think there are some server slots open in WoW, reserved for you, they're waiting for you....

Nope, he ridicules you because you are a fool.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
same thing.

Ketaminehydrochloride

or Special K if you will.

Mixed with MDMA as its cheap to get hold of. Thats why taking an E laced with Ketamine will make you feel drowsy rather than get you dancing. Ketamine on its own is also good for stimulating the muscles and hence, in the past, was used by weighlifters as a cheaper alternative to Steriods.

However, its main purpse is to sedate. Ask Ironhearts Nurses.

I wouldn't know from personal experience, nothing stronger than ganga for me

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thorwyn - there are (or were) tents people can stand on in AC and pbaoe with impunity, that's a bug that allows xp to be gained really fast.

Would you consider that as being ok?

(for anyone wondering about those - If you use it you get a big fat ban I believe ;))

The Ogre's are a bit of a dodgy pop, rather than working with normal mechanics they can be exploited to repop automatically, which is unintended.

Now I'd probably think of it more along the lines of instant attack speed debuffs interrupting - i.e. it's a crappy bug that gets fixed soon - rather than an exploit. But that's just me :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
Thorwyn - there are (or were) tents people can stand on in AC and pbaoe with impunity, that's a bug that allows xp to be gained really fast.

Would you consider that as being ok?

(for anyone wondering about those - If you use it you get a big fat ban I believe ;))

The Ogre's are a bit of a dodgy pop, rather than working with normal mechanics they can be exploited to repop automatically, which is unintended.

Now I'd probably think of it more along the lines of instant attack speed debuffs interrupting - i.e. it's a crappy bug that gets fixed soon - rather than an exploit. But that's just me :)

God Film your so boring!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Standing on a tent being untouchable to attacks on one side and triggering an event and then kill all the mobs on the other side are different things. Chaining gobos was exactly the same thing... people made use of one game mechanism that triggered an event, basically just saving the hassle of running up the hill and pulling groups of gobos one by one. The actual fight still happened and people still died. This is hardly an exploit, there´s still the risk of dying and losing xp and people still have to work for their money.

I don´t care about the spot or the feature. However, I´d expect a clear statement... or a bugfix. Neither one happened. It´s not exactly hard to fix the orc army-"exploit" is it. Whatever they decide to do, I - as a player - want to get informed. And I can´t see a reason why they should "ban" people for using this tactics when on the other hand a Servant spec Necro is able to masskill tanglers and gobohouse, producing oodles and oodles of uncontrolled xp, money and pygmy crossbows.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Erulin said:
Chain pulling has always been a part off the game. Tanglers where nerfed because (yet again) Albs whinned to much that Cabalists (and to a lesser extent sorc's) could actualy solo tangler pulls. The Albions where angry as, like the quoted one says, "they" couldn't level there any more.
With all due respect, but are you even qualified to have an opinion of this? Chain pulling has nothing to do with pygmy goblins, but was a part of the game mechanics of all mobs back in the really old days where they would turn back to their camp when crippled and regen very slowly, causing a "chain" of BAF mobs attacking the group in waves with no pulling needed. You claim to have played this game back before the European beta and you don't know this?
Erulin said:
Cabbies don't solo tanglers anymore... noone even group-kills em anymore. Is this the cabbies fault ?
Nothing has changed, God knows I could go back and solo the pygmy beach with my Cabalist (if I respecced back to Matter) all day long, unbuffed and practically in my sleep. The tanglers got some loving, but this only made them more difficult for a group and sub-50 (46) Cabalists to kill, and did not affect L50 Cabalists PLing at the beach.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Most seem to lack some serious form off education as it seems, so i make it my priveledge to fill in that ENOURMOUS gap between most off your ears.

Those living in glass houses should not throw stones.

It's form OF not OFF x2
It's privilege not priveledge
It's enormous not enourmous

Of course seeing as how "most" (a sweeping generalisation) lack some serious form of education, is a BSc educated enough for someone whose spelling and grammar are worse than some of the year 9 students I have in my classes during work?

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

So this would mean then that the geniouses at mythic can't fix this, seeing they've known about it for *at least* 9 months (was about 9 months ago i first heard about it, dunno for how long it has existed) but still haven't fixed it? TBH, if it is a bannable offense to use this camp, they should fix the camp so that it is no longer possible to "abuse" (i wouldn't choose that word) it...

*edit* have to add, Irontard sure is one hell of a funny poster... i'm rolling on the floor every time i'm reading his posts and the great replies he gets :D *end edit*

Marc

FH is my second home
lol

can we make this thread a sticky so when ever people are feeling down irl they can look at this thread to cheer themselves up. I wish some could be arsed to trawl thru all his posts on FH and make a collection of the best ones. Would be such a funny thing to read. Personally my favourite is this little Pearler

Red HATred said:
well marc, either it is eggy making fun of disabled ppl (or ppl with disorders in some form, special scool)
or he is comparing me to a disbled person in some form...

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
can we make this thread a sticky so when ever people are feeling down irl they can look at this thread to cheer themselves up.

SOOO /agree to that :D

Aussie

Banned
Belomar said:
Nothing has changed, God knows I could go back and solo the pygmy beach with my Cabalist (if I respecced back to Matter) all day long, unbuffed and practically in my sleep. The tanglers got some loving, but this only made them more difficult for a group and sub-50 (46) Cabalists to kill, and did not affect L50 Cabalists PLing at the beach.
bs, they got more hp, pre nerf theydied with a single dot, now you need to redot. they added a caster pygy which was kinda annoying if it nuked you. It was still possible to do but harder. Maybe now with ToA and ppl having higher rank it might be as easy again as it used to be but the patch after the nerf lotsa cabs gave up the tangler spot.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Earath said:
Those living in glass houses should not throw stones.

It's form OF not OFF x2
It's privilege not priveledge
It's enormous not enourmous

Of course seeing as how "most" (a sweeping generalisation) lack some serious form of education, is a BSc educated enough for someone whose spelling and grammar are worse than some of the year 9 students I have in my classes during work?

lol i so wanted to post summat like this but Ironturd would think I was taking the piss ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom