[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
plomien said:
still not active or reply from GOA this is taking the mickey. Erivoss if you read this is there any updates you can give us and are we going to be compensated for the lost days of play

We are entitled to ouer money back, or compensation for the lost days be law, as we payed for them, but are unable to use them, becouse of GoA, not us, but GoA..

care to comment on the rash of accounts being closed for no reason? my subs are due for renewal till the 16th of next month yet i log in today, as have many others to find our accounts closed... and ill be damned if im paying AGAIN to open my account?

Gamah

Banned
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
care to comment on the rash of accounts being closed for no reason? my subs are due for renewal till the 16th of next month yet i log in today, as have many others to find our accounts closed... and ill be damned if im paying AGAIN to open my account?

Don't be silly now there is a serious problem we won't hear from the CSR on these boards untill they are close to a resolution...2-3weeks anyone?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Don't be silly now there is a serious problem we won't hear from the CSR on these boards untill they are close to a resolution...2-3weeks anyone?

dont say that fgs!

youl jinx it all.. was hoping for a quik resulution..

and i checked today, the creditcard has been charged... and i want something back for the playing days i payed for, but isnt able to use, becouse of GoAs feck-up
:touch:

Amuse said:
dont say that fgs!

youl jinx it all.. was hoping for a quik resulution..

and i checked today, the creditcard has been charged... and i want something back for the playing days i payed for, but isnt able to use, becouse of GoAs feck-up
:touch:

if it does get to 3 weeks it will be the best reason for me to go play with my old N64!

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
if it does get to 3 weeks it will be the best reason for me to go play with my old N64!

i already did that.. had planed to play daoc the whole day on thuesday.. enden up with dusting of the old N64 and hooking it up to my audio system to test the sound on good speakers.. (the sound on Zelda rox on good speakers! :clap: )

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Teh FnoRd said:
Bah! Nintendo 8-bit 4tehwin! :D

nha.. have the original gameboy to play with! the old grey box :p

cant belive its stil alive, after all these years.. in a coupple of years it will be in some museum ^^

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Any info.. any info at all aboute the closed accouts?!?!?! im getting realy pissed atm.. we know its a problem, no reason to hide that.. why dont you just tell us what the fucking problem is!?

i mean, so annoyed siting here wondering if i am ever going to get to play again on my account, if we are going to get any compensation for the lost days, anything at all..

we know you fucked up something GoA, why dont you tell us how/what you fucker up? and when can we exept this to be solved?!

yes.. for those wondering.. i AM angry atm, this is prolly a whine thread, and yes, it might be childish.. i just want to play the game i PAYED to play..

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Any info.. any info at all aboute the closed accouts?!?!?! im getting realy pissed atm.. we know its a problem, no reason to hide that.. why dont you just tell us what the fucking problem is!?

i mean, so annoyed siting here wondering if i am ever going to get to play again on my account, if we are going to get any compensation for the lost days, anything at all..

we know you fucked up something GoA, why dont you tell us how/what you fucker up? and when can we exept this to be solved?!

yes.. for those wondering.. i AM angry atm, this is prolly a whine thread, and yes, it might be childish.. i just want to play the game i PAYED to play..

There hasn't been any GOA presence on this thread for over a week, so it's probably a waste of time posting here now. As for right now, still waiting, over two weeks now, still no joy lol

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'm unstickying this.
Anyone who is still having problems with an account should email subscription@goa.com as they are the department who can deal with it. RightNow and the GM team don't have admin access to the billing system.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
I'm unstickying this.
Anyone who is still having problems with an account should email subscription@goa.com as they are the department who can deal with it. RightNow and the GM team don't have admin access to the billing system.

Dont it today.. but stil, alittle info would be kinda nice..

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I'm unstickying this.

Thats marvelous, why didn't I think of that?

Oh wait, I did, two weeks ago, and twice since, ermm still not a single responce from subscription@goa.com

Ford

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I'm unstickying this.
Errm, 1 other thing, when you email subscription@goa.com, the question inevetibly ends up on rightnow anyway, at least all three of my emails to them have, so how can it be a different department?

Ford

frd_prefect said:
Errm, 1 other thing, when you email subscription@goa.com, the question inevetibly ends up on rightnow anyway, at least all three of my emails to them have, so how can it be a different department?

Ford

its not its just a fob off so he dont have to answer your questions

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
its not its just a fob off so he dont have to answer your questions

actuly, it does not end up at RightNow.. ive sendt an email to both parts, and you get diferent atuo answers from diferent maisl.. RightNow, and you get from Suport@goa.com , and from Subscription, you get a reply from noreply@goa.com

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL why did the mods take this off sticky? Considering there are still major issues with subscriptions, its gunna stay bumped to the top anyway. Unless ofc Eviross wishes he never started this thread and told the mods 2 take it off sticky in the hope that it would just go away like GOA wishes all there subs problems would just FOAD also.

Some offical input might be nice tbh, like someone else has stated over 1 week since any intel from any offical GOA.

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
actuly, it does not end up at RightNow.. ive sendt an email to both parts, and you get diferent atuo answers from diferent maisl.. RightNow, and you get from Suport@goa.com , and from Subscription, you get a reply from noreply@goa.com

Well I have sent three emails to that address, and they have all ended up on right now. I also get an automated reply saying "Customer support has received your incident and will respond to your request as soon as possible." The first of these dated 10th may lol

Ford

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
frd_prefect said:
Well I have sent three emails to that address, and they have all ended up on right now. I also get an automated reply saying "Customer support has received your incident and will respond to your request as soon as possible." The first of these dated 10th may lol

Ford

but what is your problem?

think they prioritise the ppl that has played, but cannot play more than the ppl that simple cannot pay :(

neither of these things should happen in the first place.. realy sad.. like they pressed "Delete" by a mistake and refuses to tell us they fucked up

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
but what is your problem?

think they prioritise the ppl that has played, but cannot play more than the ppl that simple cannot pay :(

neither of these things should happen in the first place.. realy sad.. like they pressed "Delete" by a mistake and refuses to tell us they fucked up

Well according to my subs page after several attempts to resubscribe, I am invoiced upto december 2006! lol

My account remains inactive though lol I've given up on ever actually paying again, although they still insisted on taking money this month, they won't again though, having cancelled all GOA billing from my credit card now.

I'm just annoyeds, want a refund an an apology really, of and an actual reason would be nice lol

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
frd_prefect said:
Well according to my subs page after several attempts to resubscribe, I am invoiced upto december 2006! lol

My account remains inactive though lol I've given up on ever actually paying again, although they still insisted on taking money this month, they won't again though, having cancelled all GOA billing from my credit card now.

I'm just annoyeds, want a refund an an apology really, of and an actual reason would be nice lol

invoiced means that the subscription is under proces.. i think ^^

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
invoiced means that the subscription is under proces.. i think ^^

I'm refering to the invoices for successful subscriptions, I have them dating back to 2002 when the game was launched and unless I'm missing something, it doesn't take 2 weeks to process a sub lol :)

Every time I resubscribe I just appear to be adding months on, which is how it got to december 2006 (12 months is the max sub on the subs page) and my account is still inactive :)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
This is really getting stupid still no reply apart from the stupid automated ones from emails yet they have happily taken the money from us.

Erivos if you read this please, please can you give some form of sign that something is being done.

bzu

Fledgling Freddie
lo, tho i got into my subs page again and renewed my accounts, i will quit DAoC for good because i cant stand GOA fuck-ups, hf u all :)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
zzzZz still problems with subpages? :\
Holy.... :m00:

Dont think GoA is reading FH more.. Either they cant take critism or else they dont care to loose xxxx+ ppl ...

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Probley quite right about not carring, just like when they took down the offical boards years ago zzzzz GIFV proper reply goa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom