Off-topic Mafia #6 Game Thread

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I want to kick myself extra hard, because I started out this game so well.. *beats himself with a stick*

aye,

and after ECA i really thought you had it clynched, and really you did, you just questioned your self too much

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Golena, the thing that i think gave me enough ammo for confusion, was that i told everything i did and planned, but added stuff.

Also, that i did EVERY thing that would be a logical move from me as mafia(people know how crooked i am)...and then turn it around also.

I knew Levin thinks like me, every detail, every little aspect, so by doing everything in a way that would seem like my masterplan, i actually managed to make Levin doubt his own correct feeling.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it was quite interesting for me to watch, knowing what role levin had. kinda like watching a poker tournament live on tv ;)
well played tohtori, and i bet theres even more great plays from you coming up ahead, due to the reputation you have earned by now

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Also, that i did EVERY thing that would be a logical move from me as mafia(people know how crooked i am)...and then turn it around also.

Yeah it was clever and very well played.

You gave just enough information to make it look like you were helping investigate, but not enough that the holes in your arguments showed up unless you knew what those holes were. If you went away and worked it out yourself then read your commentry it stuck out like a sore thumb, if you were in the middle of the conversation you lead them down the wrong paths nicely at the right times keeping them away from the bits that showed you up as guilty.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it was clever and very well played.

You gave just enough information to make it look like you were helping investigate, but not enough that the holes in your arguments showed up unless you knew what those holes were. If you went away and worked it out yourself then read your commentry it stuck out like a sore thumb, if you were in the middle of the conversation you lead them down the wrong paths nicely at the right times keeping them away from the bits that showed you up as guilty.

Heck, it was a real balancing act at the end and half the time i didn't think it'd pay off. But then i'd read up agian, find some new "evidence", do a little dance, make a little love..you know...get down tonight.

The fun thing is, i don't think anyone voted for me besides CorNokZ :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Buh I'm drunk atm but wished I hadn't vote last night. I was just tired of this game and voted to get it over. Always had a bad feeling about toht because of his vote on ECA when I pressed on 3vs3 votes. Like I said, it was a little trick for me. You always pressed on cornokz and suddenly you vote on ECA? mm was strange.

The problem was, many things were pointing to Cornokz. Like why in gods name investigate me when its obvious that I'm innocent. But then again, its his first game. Think if cornokz investigated levin or toht we could have won this game.

Very nice play toht, but you can be damn sure that you are one of my main targets in the next games ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The problem was, many things were pointing to Cornokz. Like why in gods name investigate me when its obvious that I'm innocent. But then again, its his first game. Think if cornokz investigated levin or toht we could have won this game.

Had I been the cop in that situation I would have investigated Vasconcelos to be honest, which maybe wouldn't have been much more help since he died. But at least it would be a more cop-like behaviour and perhaps it would have been a little easier to see him as a cop. I don't know. :(

A few other small mistakes just kind of added up to make Cornokz suspect together of course with the "how did he survive" thing. Of course we were aware that Tohtori could have set that up. Tohtori had a few things pointing his way too afterall, the biggest one of course his stalwart defense of ECA. Also the "oops I caused a novote" sticks out in my eyes. :p

Cornokz almost managed to convince us back towards the end, but then things got a bit rushed as they usually do and the wrong choice went through.

Finally I have to say though - this was a very fun game and thank you to everyone who took part in it! :D Especially Cornokz! Welcome to the mafia game crowd! Next time I'll be more inclined to believe you, man.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Buh I'm drunk atm but wished I hadn't vote last night. I was just tired of this game and voted to get it over. Always had a bad feeling about toht because of his vote on ECA when I pressed on 3vs3 votes. Like I said, it was a little trick for me. You always pressed on cornokz and suddenly you vote on ECA? mm was strange.

This was actually as flimsy as it gets. But i guess you thought that i defended ECA like Levin said, which would've been next on the "prove you townies wrong" list.

A few other small mistakes just kind of added up to make Cornokz suspect together of course with the "how did he survive" thing. Of course we were aware that Tohtori could have set that up. Tohtori had a few things pointing his way too afterall, the biggest one of course his stalwart defense of ECA. Also the "oops I caused a novote" sticks out in my eyes. :p

It was an actual oops though. As alst games were bigger, i've not been in the smaller ones. Not used to this kind of rush games.

And again, never ever defending ECA, just not voting for him straight up. You had ECA as suspect/ i had CorNokZ as "suspect". I simply didn't bandwagon, and there was absolutely no defending going on there. Just accept that your only reasoning was flawed and the rest that shouldn't have, wasn't :D

though have to say, we'll probably lose next game since i'm getting hanged no matter what.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
And again, never ever defending ECA, just not voting for him straight up. You had ECA as suspect/ i had CorNokZ as "suspect". I simply didn't bandwagon, and there was absolutely no defending going on there.

You were defending him by voting for and arguing for hanging someone else. That's how I saw it and how I still see it. You even wanted us to take off all votes when ECA had the 2-1 lead in votes! I just wish I had gone more with that initial feel I had. :p

Just accept that your only reasoning was flawed and the rest that shouldn't have, wasn't :D

I will accept that my final reasoning was rushed, but not flawed. Cornokz's mistakes meant that logic could point either way. The mistake I made was not following that little voice that told me it was you and ECA that were mafia! The voice I had from day two and that I for some stupid reason told to shut up. Next time I will go more on feeling than on logic. It worked with nailing ECA and it would have worked on you, damnit! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You were defending him by voting for and arguing for hanging someone else. That's how I saw it and how I still see it. You even wanted us to take off all votes when ECA had the 2-1 lead in votes! I just wish I had gone more with that initial feel I had. :p

You can see it like it, but it wasn't the case. That's the point :)

It just seems like defending, because i didn't "believe like you"(ofcourse i wouldn't), but if i was a townie, i would've just been FOR hanging someone else, not against hanging ECA.

As you might see, if you read things from my POV, it wasn't defending, just saying it's someone else.

Ofcourse now it seems like defending through and through :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
You can see it like it, but it wasn't the case. That's the point :)

It just seems like defending, because i didn't "believe like you"(ofcourse i wouldn't), but if i was a townie, i would've just been FOR hanging someone else, not against hanging ECA.

As you might see, if you read things from my POV, it wasn't defending, just saying it's someone else.

Ofcourse now it seems like defending through and through :D

Okay, you win. You weren't defending him. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Okay, you win. You weren't defending him. :D

Ofcourse i do :D

I we were discussing how it looked, then i can see what you mean. ut as it did happen, hell, i don't care for townies, why should i care for scum...dang i need to be a serial killer sometime :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah don't feel bad, i could've fooled myself for that needed nano-moment :)

But, to sum up a great game, especially since i won *grin* i think this song i've posted before fits rather well into the end credits. Sing along all!

SS - Can't Decide
[youtubevid]NtnEpd04R0A[/youtubevid]

*dances along*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
LOL you really do fancy yourself the Master, don't you? :D Fitting - just remember he died in the end!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
LOL you really do fancy yourself the Master, don't you? :D Fitting - just remember he died in the end!

Oooh yes, i just find him to be, how to say, pleasantly insane :D

About dying though, he was forgiven(remember that! :D) and then, well, who knows(no pun) how many lives he got left.(well, debatable ofcourse)

Which reminds me, gotta get my timelord picture taken :flame:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd just like to add that I had you figured out for a while toht.. Voting out ECA made you look like an angel, but imo you had to do it! You couldn't have killed me as it would be almost crystal clear who the mafia would be the following day! If I had been lynched that night with the 3vs3 votes it would have been Calo, ECA, Vasc, toht and Levin left in the game

With that group you two would probably have nightkilled either Calo or Levin to try and hang Vasc for being mafia, but I just don't think ppl would have bought it! You needed me later on in the game to put the blame on someone more suspecious!

I saw this and said it somewhere and you came up with some "Oh, all of a sudden I'm this mastermind for doing the obvious?:eek7:"

Shame others didn't, but was well played toht :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd just like to add that I had you figured out for a while toht.. Voting out ECA made you look like an angel, but imo you had to do it! You couldn't have killed me as it would be almost crystal clear who the mafia would be the following day! If I had been lynched that night with the 3vs3 votes it would have been Calo, ECA, Vasc, toht and Levin left in the game

With that group you two would probably have nightkilled either Calo or Levin to try and hang Vasc for being mafia, but I just don't think ppl would have bought it! You needed me later on in the game to put the blame on someone more suspecious!

I saw this and said it somewhere and you came up with some "Oh, all of a sudden I'm this mastermind for doing the obvious?:eek7:"

Shame others didn't, but was well played toht :cheers:

Heh aye, i needed the cop until the very end even :D

But as i explained in the game somewhere, i did have a plan if you got hanged.

And yes, i did say "Oh suddenly i'm this mastermind criminal" etc, but, well, hidden in plain sight.

I almost peed my pants with joy when you voted for Levin last day ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't it have been easier to leave Vasconcelos alive and get him hung on the last day? He was a strong suspect in my eyes until he got murdered, and I don't see why others wouldn't feel the same. What could Vasc have said to save himself, really, other than that he was being set up?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wouldn't it have been easier to leave Vasconcelos alive and get him hung on the last day? He was a strong suspect in my eyes until he got murdered, and I don't see why others wouldn't feel the same. What could Vasc have said to save himself, really, other than that he was being set up?

Ah but, if i had killed CorNokZ, Vasc would've most likely(speculating) followed my lead when i would say that you were the mastermind.

Then it would've ensued in a blamewave again, but i think if me and Vasc were against you, Calo would've subdued eventually.

OR

Infact get Vasc hanged for the "didn't vote for ECA" thing.

All of the scenarios were thought out in my head, but this seemed like the most illogical move from me, aka, most logical :)

Also help when CorNokZs cop claim isn't proved.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Ah but, if i had killed CorNokZ, Vasc would've most likely(speculating) followed my lead when i would say that you were the mastermind.

Then it would've ensued in a blamewave again, but i think if me and Vasc were against you, Calo would've subdued eventually.

OR

Infact get Vasc hanged for the "didn't vote for ECA" thing.

All of the scenarios were thought out in my head, but this seemed like the most illogical move from me, aka, most logical :)

Also help when CorNokZs cop claim isn't proved.

You could have murdered me or Calo. Then you'd have TWO prime suspects still alive who were both innocent. That would have been interesting, heh. But I agree that what you did was the most illogical thing to do and I agree that it was effective too. It was easy to see the killing of Vasconcelos as a "mistake" on the mafia's part.

CorNokZ

I almost peed my pants with joy when you voted for Levin last day ;)

Hehe, I could imagine :D

Think I did end up voting for you tho in the end? (cba to read the thread again as I'll just end up banging my head in my desk :D)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, I could imagine :D

Think I did end up voting for you tho in the end? (cba to read the thread again as I'll just end up banging my head in my desk :D)

Yes you did. You took off the vote for me when i showed you that I had indeed voted for ECA. After a while you put it back on Tohtori.

CorNokZ

Imo, I win this game just a little :D

Please don't ruin this little imaginary world of mine! ;)

CorNokZ

Weee!

CB026356.jpg

*ties around wrist and starts running about in joy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom