1. Old.Tohtori
2. Fl3a
3. Cornokz
4. Vasconcelos
5. ECa
6. English
7. Calo

Replacement: Levin

Setup is, for those who forgot, 2 Mafia, 5 townies. Townies got 50/50 for a Doctor, and 50/50 for a cop. Cop and Doc does not exclude or include each other!

Roles has been randomed out!

Rules of the game:

1. Do not quote PMs from me! Paraphrasing is okay! Do not ask me to confirm or unconfirm statements you make in the thread! Such requests will be ignored whatever true or untrue.

2. Bold your votes during day! This makes it easier for me to spot your vote! Not bolding your vote doesn't mean it doesn't count, just means that I might not see it and then it don't vote.
Votes are done like follows:
Vote: Iceforge //If you wanted to vote for me
If you regret you dont have to include name! I know who you voted for last:
Unvote

3. Don't PM other players about the game unless your role allows you to do so
3b. Don't talk about the game specifics outside of this thread to anybody
Telling someone you are playing in a mafia game = fine
Telling someone that you are the doctor/cop/townie/mafia in mafia game #X = not fine

4. Don't post in the thread at times where I stated you shouldn't. It just helps keep everything nice and clean :)

5. Use common sense! If something feels wrong, it probarly is :)

6. If you think someone is being inactive, you can ask me to prod them, by either:
Prod:Iceforge //If you think Iceforge is being inactive
Mod: Could you please prod Iceforge?

Prod is specificly for me to prod people, while Mod is just a way to make me notice a request. Requests can be stuff like wanting a vote count or a clearification on some rule. I generally do vote counts often so rarely need players to ask for one, but don't hesitate to ask if you feel one is needed.

I think that's it! The Role PM's are going out soon! Until I make a reply here saying that the game has started, don't post here!

EDIT: Note, this game will start with DAY

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
All Role PM's have now been sent out and when everybody has confirmed to me through PM, the game will start! Just had to clean inbox, if you got an error trying to message me, you should be able to send confirmation successfully now!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Everybody has confirmed! Not in my creative corner today, so simple:

Start of Day 1! You can now post and vote! Townies; Get rid of those mafia scum! Mafia scum; Fool those townies!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Vote: Iceforge! He knows who the mafia is so he must be mafia! :D

Oh Noes! He figured out my sec... I mean, no no no! I iz innocent, like the dog!
loldog-funny-pictures-innocent-dog.jpg

*whistles and hides again*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well to be honest, this is the first time you haven't died and left bleeding on the town center...hmm....HMMMM.

I've gotta head down to the local watering hole soon, so i guess i have to unvote: Iceforge so that i don't miss any new evidence.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Woo small village, good distance to the city, nice commuting time. fucking mafia.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Lets kill them!

So, where is everyone?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I'm here but "years" of Mafia Games taught me to keep my hole shut, at least at the beggining :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm here but "years" of Mafia Games taught me to keep my hole shut, at least at the beggining :p

It's always like this in the start.

Fuunny haha votes, some chitchat, and then it suddenly turns to a fearfest, garnished with the delicate sourcream sauce that is doubt and after flambeing the whole thing in flames, you finish it off with a nice sip of whine :D

You can't really mess up in the beginning, as everything is a suspect and everyone is innocent. Well, unless you're not innocent.

I'm just curious, what's the towns motive for hanging as mafia hasn't really done anything...or did i miss something?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
It's always like this in the start.

Fuunny haha votes, some chitchat, and then it suddenly turns to a fearfest, garnished with the delicate sourcream sauce that is doubt and after flambeing the whole thing in flames, you finish it off with a nice sip of whine :D

You can't really mess up in the beginning, as everything is a suspect and everyone is innocent. Well, unless you're not innocent.

I'm just curious, what's the towns motive for hanging as mafia hasn't really done anything...or did i miss something?

Would be nice an Inquisition theme: BURN THE WITHC BURN THE WITCH!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, weekend is a good excuse to be quiet, but if it doesn't pick up at some time, i'm gonna start "prod voting" people just to see them react :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
What? *fixes earmachine* You're a witch?! Burn him!!

haha
like the Teh Simposons episode when they tell the history of Trick or Treat. Was so funny

Burn the witch
wadda say?
i said witch
you are a witch? (suspicious glance)
no
BURN THE WITCH!

:flame:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH

Ehm... the mafia ruined a local schools bake sale!!! Yes, and people in town REALLY loves cake, so, kill the mafia!
.my creativity is awesome, huh? :p

Vote Count
Day 1

Not voted yet: 7 (Old.Tohtori, Fl3a, Cornokz, Vasconcelos, ECA, English, Calo)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thank joo :D

Now i feel much happier about hanging people, though now i also feel bad about cakes... :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Bleh threads been open for ages and English hasnt posted yet, going to break the ice and:

vote English

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Exactly what CorNokZ said. Hmm, anyhoo, i'm not quite ready to hang an unspoken man just yet.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Exactly what CorNokZ said. Hmm, anyhoo, i'm not quite ready to hang an unspoken man just yet.

I think - English - is up to something :ninja:

No, not exactly what cornokz said.

I made it clear I'm voting english because he hasnt posted yet, but cornokz makes me wonder if he's trying to insinuate something more.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, not exactly what cornokz said.

I made it clear I'm voting english because he hasnt posted yet, but cornokz makes me wonder if he's trying to insinuate something more.

Meant it, such as similar, not as exactly exactly :D

I just think that CorNokZ "made" you vote for English, since fl3a and others are quiet too. Will have to wait for people to post(if ever:eek:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
CorNokZ, if you first made an "English is bad" prod post, to make someone(ECA in this case) vote for him first and then jump on the bandwagon, without seeming like the "insticator", you're really an evil evil bastard :eek6:

would like an answer from English though, and maybe something mroe as a reason then "he's quiet like".

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hmm.. You might be right there! ECA jumped on my first post asap! Can mean he's trying to get started with the lynching and is perhabs a mobster!

UNVOTE: ENGLISH

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm.. You might be right there! ECA jumped on my first post asap! Can mean he's trying to get started with the lynching and is perhabs a mobster!

UNVOTE: ENGLISH

Not what i meant, i meant that YOU initiated english lynching, without voting, then jumped on the wagon when ECA took your "bait"(if it was bait).

And now it just seems you're shifting the blame..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm going with my gut as CorNokZ you seem to be doing some fine behind manipulation.

So for now, vote: CorNokZ

CorNokZ

You just needed someone to blame for something and somehow you came to the conclusion that I am the bad guy? I think you're just guiding everyones attention away from yourself

VOTE: old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You just needed someone to blame for something and somehow you came to the conclusion that I am the bad guy? I think you're just guiding everyones attention away from yourself

VOTE: old.Tohtori

Fair enough vote, but i explained my reasoning, it's not just "ooh bad guy!", if you look at my thinking you should notice how it looks.

I'd like some reasoning other then "take attention away" to my guilt though, as, i'm not that quiet around here :eek7:

CorNokZ

Exactly! Trying to lead everyone off on the wrong "clues", by stirring up conflicts..

I know how it may have looked with me saying English might be up to something, but it was just for the fun of it, to kinda piss him off, since we recently started to play together on Dyvet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom