News Obese man discovers perpetual energy :p

rynnor

Rockhound
BBC News - Obesity surgery court battle lost by Tom Condliff

Apparently hes on a 500 calorie diet and supposedly not losing weight which means based on his weight and energy needs he has either:

A. discovered a way to generate free energy within his bloated frame :p

B. Not sticking to his diet...

Hmm...

I do like the coverage too - he blames drugs he has to take for his type 2 diabetes for his weight rather than lack of self control - but the best way to get type 2 diabetes is to be obese...

I would feel more sympathy if the guy honestly said he needed the surgery because he was crap at dieting and ate too much.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I remember reading about this greedy fucker awhile back, retired policeman and he's basically crying at the NHS for not giving him a free gastric band/bypass, if he didn't spend so much on fucking pies and got off his fat arse once in awhile he wouldnt have gotten like that in the first place.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
There seem to be quite a few of these kinds of people about. I reckon we shoot them and use their fat for fuel

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
There seem to be quite a few of these kinds of people about. I reckon we shoot them and use their fat for fuel

Aye, seems to be a trend now... stuff your fat gob until you're so fat you can't even wipe your own arse then go for a hand out to the NHS, lose weight so fast you have mountains of excess skin then once again go back to the NHS to fix it, you'd think thats the end right? wrong! then they go back claiming the NHS has ruined their body due to the scars of the excess skin ultimately end up sueing the very people who saved their miserable lives.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aye, seems to be a trend now... stuff your fat gob until you're so fat you can't even wipe your own arse then go for a hand out to the NHS, lose weight so fast you have mountains of excess skin then once again go back to the NHS to fix it, you'd think thats the end right? wrong! then they go back claiming the NHS has ruined their body due to the scars of the excess skin ultimately end up sueing the very people who saved their miserable lives.

Yep, there are plenty who self fund for a band/bypass though because they genuinely know that they are slowly eating themselves into an early grave. The truth is, like everyone else there are good fatties and bad fatties.

eksdee

FH is my second home
A former copper trying to swindle the public out of cash to support his greed? A new term must be termed for this kind of scum: doublecunt.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A former copper trying to swindle the public out of cash to support his greed? A new term must be termed for this kind of scum: doublecunt.

That gets my certified stamp of approval!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Aye, makes you wonder what he did with his gold plated pension doesnt it? oh wait, we can see by the size of the cunts gut he's obviously eaten it.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Really not hard to diet, so what he has low T3 / T4 (thyroid hormones) levels, he just a lazy whining fat. He could loose that weight pretty quickly, if he had the same motivation for whining and law suits as he did for dieting.

rynnor

Rockhound
Alternatively he could put on a few more pounds and get the surgery?

Hmm - The NHS BMI calculator says at 6'2" and 140kg his bmi is 39.6 - thats not even morbidly obese so no wonder they wont fund him.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I just had a play with that NHS BMI calculator.
I would have to lose 69lb to fall within "overweight". I've been that weight before and looked fine.

I would have to lose 1/3rd of my entire body weight to fall within "Healthy weight". Utter bollocks.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, I'd have to lose over a stone to get into "healthy" category. Sod that. I've lost 2 stone at the start of the year & cba to lose any more. I'm happy. Stick your BMI stats up yer bum.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
what amazes me is how families can stand by idle and allow this to happen to family members, saying that its probably better they don't sugar coat it to much or the fat fuckers will eat that too.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You don't want to know what my BMI is then if you think he's boney :D

rynnor

Rockhound
Oh a few more choice snippets I read - apparently he's had type 2 diabetes for a while but he hasnt been taking his insulin to manage it regularly because hes got needle phobia...

A lot of his medical issues probably stem from his not taking the insulin - hes only bmi 39 - bad but you can find similar down every street in the land tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BMI is horse shit. It seems to be designed to make everyone unhealthily weak and thin. It doesn't take into account muscle mass.

I'm 6.2 and 17 stone ish... yeah I carry a couple more pounds than I did in my youth but I wouldn't say I am over weight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I would have to lose 1/3rd of my entire body weight to fall within "Healthy weight". Utter bollocks.

Pic please Zen :)

The only constructive thing I can say here is that there's so many people in the UK that are overweight (myself included) that our idea of what "looks" overweight is no longer realistic.

People tell me I in no way look fat. But they're wrong - I am.

BMI is horse shit.

No it isn't. It accurately categorises more than 90% of people.

Of course, people like to think it's horse shit and that it's categorising them incorrectly - but unless you're particularly abnormal physiologically then it's bob-on.

Suck it up Raven - at 6'2" and 17 stone you're probably borderline obese m8. It doesn't matter how you "feel"...

...unless, of course, you don't really give a shit. Which is fine too :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The amount of gas that I put out on a day would prolly be enough to power a small city. No joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom