Number 2

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharma

Mitsur, making a new thread for the sole sake of flaming the Unity some more shows you as to be nothing more as an immature twat, its a GAME You seem to forget that, there are other people who play this game, thus the term "Massively multiplayer".

Considering how seriously you have taken this you need to go see a mental health institute, live with the consequences of your actions, i did.

Your kicking from the guild and alliance and also the ban was jutified from the abuse you gave people on your alliance, the CoC its a strict set of rules, live by them or dont fucking play.

O

old.windforce

Unity /as is one of the reasons to leave TDS for me, it sucks balls

50% of the text there is like : DON'T SPAM

Mitsur was way out of line. Stick with the rules or leave

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.pala hellraiser
All I can say to this is:

LOL!

So you realise finally your bad ways and see how ridicilous you were? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So cute when people have no valid arguments and continue to make themself look like an idiot :great:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
So cute when people have no valid arguments and continue to make themself look like an idiot :great:

Like you just did? *grins*

M

mib666

Stroke this pussy, all your trouble will vanish in a instant....

cat.jpg

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by mib666
Stroke this pussy, all your trouble will vanish in a instant....

why does the name belsameth pop into my head reading that sentence?

B

Belsameth

because I'll kill you for even thinking that.
when dead all your problems disapear :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
All I can say to this is:

LOL!

I gotta hand it to you Gomb, you imitate a moron pretty good

C

ciandri_neccy

Forget what i said in this thread, i realised that mits is my mate and i will take his side not u lots ty ,

C

chretien

Yes it's only a game but if you piss people off in game, you still piss people off.
Why should people have to turn off a public channel just so you can act like a toddler in it?

B

Balbor

Originally posted by -Nxs-
IMHO

1) A weeks ban is fair enough and well deserved based on some opf those comments

2) Praetorian Guards need to sort there sodding guilld out - allowing such a muppet into a guild is bad in the first place - but to give them /as rights is just plain stupid. I mentioned on the Unity forums - blame the GM's for alliance spam they obviously dont validate their users or explain the /as policy - sort it out Balbor !!

3) I dont really give a shite, i just want my copy of FFXI to arrive :)

fyi Mitsur's /as access was removed from him, unfortunity someone else promoted him without my knoledge. As soon as i logged on i was the last 3-4 lins of the log shown here and removed his access but before i was able to find out anything i started getting PMs. It wasn't until i saw the logs on the unity boards that i discovered what had gone one.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by chretien
Yes it's only a game but if you piss people off in game, you still piss people off.
Why should people have to turn off a public channel just so you can act like a toddler in it?

Spot on. I think it's probably his IQ that is 43, not his character's level. What an utter, utter moron. The kind that gets morons a bad name :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom