Ns Infils

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
about as balanced as people expected it to be :eek7:

Hunters will never have to worry about melee again.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
about as balanced as people expected it to be :eek7:

Hunters will never have to worry about melee again.

They get Nerfed again in Lotm so let em enjoy their moment in the sun :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
I see alot of fotm rolloers stop making hunters now :D cause of the nerf in LoTM as Puni said :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
easymode to rr10 then nerf hits an it doesnt really matter anymore :) or was that warlock?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The buffed elder pet hit me harder then a warrior did :p Pro pet's, can't kite, can't get to the hunter either :D Ofc as always in midgard, everybody jumps on the fotm bandwagon and Denarius zerg has grown to a even larger zerg then it use to be. I dunno, mythic always screws up when it comes to midgard.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
How you finding the hunters new pet in rvr?

Wtf was the problem with your hunter before? How did I get him to 2% when I was unbuffed and u used FZ?

:D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
They get Nerfed again in Lotm so let em enjoy their moment in the sun :D

Hardly a nerf tbh
The only thing they prevented hunters from doing was remaining stealthed whilst the pet chomped on your arse.

Been facing them for a few months on US classic
Bled bridge was just a joke
6 hunters all stealthed with fully buffed pets killing anything that went near the bridge
Pets are/were bugged allowing them to hit you on water surface but you couldn't hit them back after you dived once.
So the few hunters that did stray from bled bridge sat in water 24/7 to abuse the bug.

Very badly implemented imo
Disease casted at range with no immunity timer, garrottes that hit for 320 before resists from the top level pet
sshot012.jpg

I could deal with the pets if the snares/disease had an immunity timer
But as it stands they are just silly

The only saving grace of Excal/Pryd is less rerollers than you get on US classic

pip

Banned
Congax said:
Wtf was the problem with your hunter before? How did I get him to 2% when I was unbuffed and u used FZ?

:D
yes mate cock up on ra 8-( sz about the bridge i was to fast to attack if i took time to see it was you would of backed of:) I used fz on you but you didn't seem to move in the air:( and seem you was in my face went 50 bow sucks for 1v2 went mos5 aug dex 5 bad move.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
yes mate cock up on ra 8-( sz about the bridge i was to fast to attack if i took time to see it was you would of backed of:) I used fz on you but you didn't seem to move in the air:( and seem you was in my face went 50 bow sucks for 1v2 went mos5 aug dex 5 bad move.

Yeah, was odd. Was just standing still with the odd whirling sound of the wind ;> And bad move it seems, yeh, respec the gimp.

;]

pip

Banned
Congax said:
Yeah, was odd. Was just standing still with the odd whirling sound of the wind ;> And bad move it seems, yeh, respec the gimp.

;]
More money /cry stupid patch:twak: allways frigin fall for it,lots prob having fun with new patch but not me:( 7p more down drain:twak:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
for me with mos2 and no bow.

im not seeing like a huge difference. But I only done a few runs so far.

On visuals poping the pet, insta buffings and restealth then set pet on attack is much better. Target will be disesed and I can wait till pet is on half health before opening with ragnorak. sometimes they even carry on killing the pet because they feel inclined to if its close (ish) to death.

I test the pet in duels and the proc rate on disese seems high and it garrottes a lot, does a bit more damage, not monster damage.

I guess this thing can seriously be abused. My first run to emain, crossing bryna I counted 12 hunter pets on the bridges, 54 mids on bleed 0 in emain. 12 hunters (6 sh) all odins.

New FZ seems a bit funky. ATM im still running with old spec and temp and geared to just jump'n'pump play. Certainly aint gonna be speccing bow and raising mos to beyond 3 to pop pet and run. but then again there will be times when the new pet will be handy to kite timers or adds etc..

who knows, time will tell.

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Haven´t had enough solo fights to draw a final conclusion but no doubt the pet helps.

This dosn´t make a melee hunter OP though - far from it - I´ll take ws/con debuff any day in exchange for the pet if any assassins feel they wanna trade.... no? well didn´t think so :)

Imo the pet makes a way larger difference for bow spec kiters and I can understand the whine in that aspect - aslong as people remember that there´s a world of difference between a melee player and a bow/kiter hunter.

Ohh and btw censi - Some hunters mostly cross BB on the way to the docks and check the action before we take a boat of to the magic and far of lands of Albion and Hibernia :) Granted - that means that we might spend a good deal of time in odin´s but what can I say - beno and dc area´s r similar to bled in that aspect - always filled with friendly realms m8´s just doing their best to defend the realm :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gives the rerollers something to do i guess, though i am sure they must be bored of jumping the bandwagon every patch

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
gives the rerollers something to do i guess, though i am sure they must be bored of jumping the bandwagon every patch

What i found is that alot of player blow the dust off there hunter to see what it's like. Thats what i did, And Raven did you not jump on the bandwagon when vamps came out :confused: And its not like Warlords have anything to worry about.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yes i got my vamp to 1L5 (or something!!!1!!) and my hero is now battlemaster and rarely played solo since the tank love patch (easy=boring)

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I test the pet in duels and the proc rate on disese seems high and it garrottes a lot, does a bit more damage, not monster damage.

I guess this thing can seriously be abused. My first run to emain, crossing bryna I counted 12 hunter pets on the bridges, 54 mids on bleed 0 in emain. 12 hunters (6 sh) all odins.

New FZ seems a bit funky. ATM im still running with old spec and temp and geared to just jump'n'pump play. Certainly aint gonna be speccing bow and raising mos to beyond 3 to pop pet and run. but then again there will be times when the new pet will be handy to kite timers or adds etc..

who knows, time will tell.

Im not really sure how hunter can be compared to either ranger or scout at this level anymore.

Also looking at the screenshot, no monsterdamage........were talking about a pet why should it be doing all the work for the hunters then?!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
....you think my chanter can get plate armor if i whine hard enough aswell?:m00:

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i only got 1 thing to say that its really sad to see that mythic only Like mids ,giving them OP abilities so they can dominate in RvR for a while and then after 2-5 months they nerf it.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
easymode to rr10 then nerf hits an it doesnt really matter anymore :) or was that warlock?

nah, sorc whit old SOI + moc + lt. can it be easier?

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Muppet said:
Im not really sure how hunter can be compared to either ranger or scout at this level anymore.

Also looking at the screenshot, no monsterdamage........were talking about a pet why should it be doing all the work for the hunters then?!

maybe because, like you see, hunter hit you whit slow 2h weapon 110dmg,,,,,

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Well i only got 1 thing to say that its really sad to see that mythic only Like mids ,giving them OP abilities so they can dominate in RvR for a while and then after 2-5 months they nerf it.

guess so, personally feel sad allso to albs who got soi to sorcs and dominate, what? year? before mythic fixed it.
atm waiting whit smallish intrest wizard fix, or some bumpage for rm.

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
maybe because, like you see, hunter hit you whit slow 2h weapon 110dmg,,,,,

From the 3 defensive posts you did right after another, I assume you

1. play hunter
2. never played either scout nor ranger

Having said that, do you know what the average melee hit for a scout or ranger is then (in numbers)?

cmr

Banned
its a pet there are so many ways to negate pets and you whine

havnt played my hunter in a few patches and i doubt i will but any of you assassins ever tried to play a hunter against debuffs, evade 7 and dual weild? hitting fully debuffed with about 7 WS with a 2her and get evaded 7 times in a row and such in a lot of fights, somtimes you can put up a fight without timers but mostly reliant upon timers, now they dont even have FZ

Seems to me like hunters are quite balenced, assassins can use mezz poison against pet, casters get CC and any solo tank is likely to be warlord so use pet scare and if your not you can most likely rip though a hunter like paper, only class thats really at a disadvantage is rangers and scouts, but i always tore though them with relative ease anyway so thats not affected

idiot zerg crew is always going to be annoying no matter what class they are playing, like fey said they probabaly just seeing what the change is like and will be back on there regularly zerg charecter soon

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
From what I have seen the pets are deseasing you before they have even hit you, twice now I have been deseased by the pets without even getting into melee range or the pet OR the hunter yet. So what good is Cowering Bellow when the damage is already done, your deseased (with no immunity timer) and the hunter is already sprinting away safe and sound.

Desease is one of the most stupidly over powered abilities in the game already, and Mythic seem to be handing it out to everyone rather then add more CC spells, when desease is in fact far worse with no immunity and no natural healing.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
From what I have seen the pets are deseasing you before they have even hit you

Noticed that aswell which was a bit odd, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom