Not allright.....

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
that is why i sayed make a solo zone for the ppl that want to solo and have 1v1s we'll happy move there when solo atm we only attack ppl in that beno t1 and adder and ppl that attack us and unpop us for scouts we happly leave solo ppl unless they attack us we have possed agen and agen we r grped and if attacked will all attack

Septina

Part of the furniture
that is why i sayed make a solo zone for the ppl that want to solo and have 1v1s we'll happy move there when solo atm we only attack ppl in that beno t1 and adder and ppl that attack us and unpop us for scouts we happly leave solo ppl unless they attack us we have possed agen and agen we r grped and if attacked will all attack

How so? Being grouped doesnt mean you HAVE to attack whoever attacks one person out of your grp. :x Lets say it like this, a person logs on his character, gets buffed, runs out and finds one of you guys away from the others and he starts attacking, how on earth is this person meant to know that you're grouped with 2 - 3 other people and if he attacks one of you he'll get zerged to bits? :eek:
All i'm saying is that you guys have the option to grp with one another and still give fair fights to those who want it but you chose to go for the easy way and get some fast rps instead. :(

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i see ur point but we r a grp and play as a grp did ur mid grp ever let anyone solo u ?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Septina are the #2 Arepa
Im going im going im dead on his valk :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Beno to Berk Bridge seems to be main roadway for RvR and it Soloers and all using this so the chance of meeting all is the outcome of it,if soloers want solo action and there few Mids/Hibs and albs wanting this then would it not be best to move away from that bridge.

Surely using Eras side of bridge would be most use for soloers or even if they want or by river on way down to berk t4 Alb soloers do not have to cross bridge if they don't want to and this clear up who solo or not then.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ENOUGH with the fucking rangers! Come out and play ffs.. Make a small grp, that's not stealthed!

ffs, I've had enough, that's for sure

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
u want us to make a grp and do the same ? druid RR11 caster RR10 caster RR9 or rangers RR7 to RR9

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'd prefer the visual grp tbh, but nvm me! I'll be logging now to play some D2..

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i love dougs would u rather us play the high rr or the not so high rr.

for a starters, ud have to actually play well to beat any group, which isnt really likely. sure you can beat cm, but who can't? we've beaten them b4 with 4 ppl. some people have "solo'd" them etc.

we all know the reason why u play ur rangers is cuz u've all taken to the new lets just kill soloers attitude, fair do's u pay ur subs etc, but dont go claiming that you're capable of playing visuals anymore, cuz lets face it if u were you would play them and stop fucking up the rvr for every1 else ;)

and dont say ur not ruining it cuz countless people have complained about it, and u just get all excited like OH MY GOSH SOMEBODY FINALLY NOTICED I EXIST. big fucking whoop.

i'd make an alb group almost every night if i knew u guys were gonna play a visual group, cuz the fights we had last time were fun, maybe frustrating for you leading to you guys logging but, im sure its much better than the 0 challenge ganking saant over and over again presents.

but thats just me, ive always preferred to fight equal numbers or perhaps take on more than im capable of. but 3v1 or 4v1 or whatever u guys are doing these days seems hardly applausable to me.

solo zone bin tried before however theres just not the population to start one up away from irvr zone, and no1 is gonna let irvr in 2 realms happen, cuz it will ALWAYS end in a bg caster duo going to kill all the soloers when no action in the "normal" zone.

peace out playaahhs

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And Taglim knows best peeps we learnt from the Gloat Master on all this :touch:

OH Tags you make us cry the most People who are Moaning is mostly YOU MEIGHT ROFL
Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

for a starters, ud have to actually play well to beat any group, which isnt really likely. sure you can beat cm, but who can't? we've beaten them b4 with 4 ppl. some people have "solo'd" them etc.

we all know the reason why u play ur rangers is cuz u've all taken to the new lets just kill soloers attitude, fair do's u pay ur subs etc, but dont go claiming that you're capable of playing visuals anymore, cuz lets face it if u were you would play them and stop fucking up the rvr for every1 else ;)

and dont say ur not ruining it cuz countless people have complained about it, and u just get all excited like OH MY GOSH SOMEBODY FINALLY NOTICED I EXIST. big fucking whoop.

i'd make an alb group almost every night if i knew u guys were gonna play a visual group, cuz the fights we had last time were fun, maybe frustrating for you leading to you guys logging but, im sure its much better than the 0 challenge ganking saant over and over again presents.

but thats just me, ive always preferred to fight equal numbers or perhaps take on more than im capable of. but 3v1 or 4v1 or whatever u guys are doing these days seems hardly applausable to me.

solo zone bin tried before however theres just not the population to start one up away from irvr zone, and no1 is gonna let irvr in 2 realms happen, cuz it will ALWAYS end in a bg caster duo going to kill all the soloers when no action in the "normal" zone.

peace out playaahhs

we dont play mains cos we have no bard most the time rhymin only started playing agen last week lol and he dosent play much cos no thing to kill and has a stuff to do irl

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I used to duo some with Shako on his ranger, we were grouped but if we saw a guy solo only one of us jumped him while the other stayed stealthed.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

peace out playaahhs

lol had a read of this agen and we didnt log after fighting u last time we logged rangers cos we had no bard. bard had irl stuff to do we fun stealthers cos there is no bard most the time and not much to kill if we play main we'ed end up like CM taking towers and keep and relics if we had a bard we'ed not stop at 4 ppl in grp it'ed prob be a fg since there is more risk of been jumped 2 druids 1 bard then dmg dealers

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
heres a challenge for you, try running without a bard, we frequently do it, not exactly the best setup, but its sure better than ruining rvr by ranger zerging soloers down, and its clearly not just me that thinks ur doing it, so perhaps give it a rest ?

- English -

Resident Freddy
heres a challenge for you, try running without a bard, we frequently do it, not exactly the best setup, but its sure better than ruining rvr by ranger zerging soloers down, and its clearly not just me that thinks ur doing it, so perhaps give it a rest ?

thinking about templating scout now tbh ;/

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
tags cba to keep going on about this we playing rangers cos we enjoy them not to piss ppl off if we did we'ed go around like ppl did in OF and kill eveyone that moves and add we dont we aint going to run with out a bard u talk about ruinning rvr we aint the realm going around taking evey keep and tower in a realm and even killing insta rvr when 1/2 the server is in bed hope they only have the sence to opin it up in hib or mid

we aint going to stop rangers cos ppl whine about them we r playing them to have fun and we'll play main chars when we have a bard and there r grps of albs out to kill atm albs dont even atempt to leave the keep and that is why we have been ending up at bridge to day the mids was at the bridge when we got there but only us 3 r the ones r the one that seemed to get whined at mids had a fg of hunters out like i posted no one whines at them or the grp of 5 alb stealthers that r camped in beno tower 1 evey day with 2 di bots even before we get to bridge they r in there we have no porbs with fight grp more then we r we dont go whine to ppl when we die i dont rember whine to anyone cos they runing a grp in and rvr zone killing ppl even if they have DI bots and so on if we did run a grp we r still going to have the same probs the albs wont be out we'll wne up at bridge u guys whine more on here stop doing this stop doing that and will prob find more ppl adding cos no one like casters hanging around and soul and death dont have tanks to play and i all ways was geting add on and zarged down on druid when i used to play solo and never add on any one on it and am talking just last week i got zarged down used to be able to take 2-3 on with druid but not any more since evey thing was nerf on it so pointless to even try will stick to stealther for soloing and and small grps druid is for when we have a bard online witch isnt much of the time

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
tags cba to keep going on about this we playing rangers cos we enjoy them not to piss ppl off if we did we'ed go around like ppl did in OF and kill eveyone that moves and add we dont we aint going to run with out a bard u talk about ruinning rvr we aint the realm going around taking evey keep and tower in a realm and even killing insta rvr when 1/2 the server is in bed hope they only have the sence to opin it up in hib or mid

we aint going to stop rangers cos ppl whine about them we r playing them to have fun and we'll play main chars when we have a bard and there r grps of albs out to kill atm albs dont even atempt to leave the keep and that is why we have been ending up at bridge to day the mids was at the bridge when we got there but only us 3 r the ones r the one that seemed to get whined at mids had a fg of hunters out like i posted no one whines at them or the grp of 5 alb stealthers that r camped in beno tower 1 evey day with 2 di bots even before we get to bridge they r in there we have no porbs with fight grp more then we r we dont go whine to ppl when we die i dont rember whine to anyone cos they runing a grp in and rvr zone killing ppl even if they have DI bots and so on if we did run a grp we r still going to have the same probs the albs wont be out we'll wne up at bridge u guys whine more on here stop doing this stop doing that and will prob find more ppl adding cos no one like casters hanging around and soul and death dont have tanks to play and i all ways was geting add on and zarged down on druid when i used to play solo and never add on any one on it and am talking just last week i got zarged down used to be able to take 2-3 on with druid but not any more since evey thing was nerf on it so pointless to even try will stick to stealther for soloing and and small grps druid is for when we have a bard online witch isnt much of the time

any1 seen doug solo on stealther yet?

but yeh jim, i'll template scout too and just give them a taste of their own medicine. aika u up for playing ur scout megamate?

Silvertrek

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't the truth that as soon as there is FG action, and Albs get rolled, they just log or PvE, which leaves no-one left to kill?

CM only ever tower hump at times when no-one is around, Mids run in small groups, and Albs zerg until they get rolled.

So, to stop rangers zerging, form groups and give hibs something to fight?

70 albs on line and no Alb FG's running around shows what the problem is.

I know Hibs can put out a strong group with high RR characters, but the more you Albs try FG the better you will get.

Then maybe this whining will stop, and more people will return in time for the RvR clustering. ;)

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
well me and my mates played hib now for a while but still have alb chars, and we log them to make groups when theres too many hibs or not enough albs, and the hibs just end up logging, or not showing up at all, unfortunately its the ranger zerg as many of the albs have said in /reg etc but ah well server will be dead again soon enough!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
any1 seen doug solo on stealther yet?

but yeh jim, i'll template scout too and just give them a taste of their own medicine. aika u up for playing ur scout megamate?

can always spec inf mos5:ninja:

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
killed sant solo reaver some time has the need to pop us for others
killed septina solo and died to posion after
killed trillo the minc solo
do u need more names ?
on druid i was all ways zarged down before leaven berk t1

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
and tags cant be leave u asked if any one had see me solo u invite me to a grp when i solo cos some one added on a fight

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
well me and my mates played hib now for a while but still have alb chars, and we log them to make groups when theres too many hibs or not enough albs, and the hibs just end up logging, or not showing up at all, unfortunately its the ranger zerg as many of the albs have said in /reg etc but ah well server will be dead again soon enough!

The only person Moaning in hib /REG is you TAGS no 1 Else just you which seems to have the problem with us playing.

Ironic really when you used to play Rangers with you group that was OK but because us 3 play it not OK.

Now it seems you want make Scouts but I see you want you MEIGHTS to play with you is this not what we are doing playing with MEIGHTS as you put it Tags lol.Have fun MEGA MEIGHT :drink:

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy

use puncuation doug ;/

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl i'ed use it if i no how to :) i have spelling probs and reading yes i went to school but i cant luern the same way as most ppl do take me longer to luern stuff then others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom