Not allright.....

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
aye but u know i wud have just purged rr5'd u wud have vanished etc xD

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ive a theory i must test on those rr5 pets, its possible to kill em with meele now i must test a cl pbaoe on those :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL see it from the bright side :) he got a quick death so he didnt suffer that much :)

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
well i say on vent, can u beat eul? and hes like yeh just ml9 him, so i purge ml10 ml9 and im dead xD

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i did debuff him u donkey, he wtf purged me when i annhilated him xD

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Blame Soulbow, Dougie and Deatwhatever and yes, it is kinda pathetic. :p

And 2 other rangers :p

It's just that when you cross over to the villa area nothing comes for hours and when you walk up to the bridge 8 hibs and 3 mids are hugging eachother for whatever alb comes over it.

Must be great fun hugging eachother 24/7 on that bridge w8'ing for that 1 alb to come every hour. :(

- English -

Resident Freddy

It's just that when you cross over to the villa area nothing comes for hours and when you walk up to the bridge 8 hibs and 3 mids are hugging eachother for whatever alb comes over it.

Must be great fun hugging eachother 24/7 on that bridge w8'ing for that 1 alb to come every hour. :(

they dont camp the bridge mates

:m00:

Septina

Part of the furniture

Not like i'm gonna attack a trio of hibs and as long as they dont add on me i'm quite fine with it. :x Sucks as an alb i guess but you wont see me attacking a trio of rangers anytime soon. :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Not like i'm gonna attack a trio of hibs and as long as they dont add on me i'm quite fine with it. :x Sucks as an alb i guess but you wont see me attacking a trio of rangers anytime soon. :p

Well nothing else to attack anyway. Could use mezz potion, but some dickhead will purge it, or you get insta fz'd, rr5'd or all 3 for that matter.

Back to pve/craft mode!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i see how it ca suck as an alb but if they didnt add or pop us for scouts they not get attack so it's there got no but there selfs to blame

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
i see how it ca suck as an alb but if they didnt add or pop us for scouts they not get attack so it's there got no but there selfs to blame

Your guys logic is fucking twisted man, if its a case of - if you attack one of us, then we'll all attack you and gank you all night long.

Does that mean then we can never attack you and should never assume you're solo?

Because how would one know whether you're grouped or not without either seeing you fight already or by attacking one of you in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom