Not allright.....

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry guys but I need to speak my mind..... normally I do not consider my self a very whining person, and I try to respect the different aspects of the game.

Yesterday we where 3 ppl from guild running in a small stealther group around Beno T4 trying to defend from hibs, in the heat of the battle we get target in on Twinsum and are fighting him when EUL pops and do the 2 of us while Twinsum gets last scout, and after Twin and Eul just hops along sholder by sholder like best buddy's. :(

I know that u will say that if ur 3 ppl against 1 why did u not kill him and why should EUL not be allowed to put u to the ground..... all that is totally fine with me and I respect that the enemys are stronger and better than you, but the problem I get abit upset about is that they just run off side by side and sholder by sholder not fighting it off by them selfs. :puke:

A seldom whine tread.... kind of helped - I can breath again now.

C u for a new round of rvr 2night.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I know twinsun from long time ago when he played his inifl, he was a good guy then and still is a good guy so if its 3 albs vs him i always give him a hand.
Try play solo and play not like the rest of rp horny noob albs and u wont get gancked its a promise.
And if a decent alb was fighting 3 hibs i would help him aswell but atm theres no good albs around.
Ive tried leave u alone but since u zerge ppl including me with ur gimpstrel when running with stealthzerg or visible grps its just a payback.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I could probably kill you by myself, cause 2 scouts were already dead when Eul joined and I had still everything up. But dont expect ppl to leave you when you engage in a 1v3. Besides Eul attacks me a lot when I'm solo and we have close fights, so its not like we have some peace agreement. We just dont add on each other and help each other when outnumbered. I would have done the same if I saw him getting attacked by 3 enemies.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I do not consider 3 ppl a zerg, and as I wrote I do respect other players beeing stronger and higher RR, playing better than me and all of that but.... but what Im upset about is still that the well know alb therm "hibguard" strikes again and that is it so obviously done.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry I do not consider 3 ppl a zerg, and as I wrote I do respect other players beeing stronger and higher RR, playing better than me and all of that but.... but what Im upset about is still that the well know alb therm "hibguard" strikes again and that is it so obviously done.

its not about hibgard. Its about common respect, if I saw Nefertete or some other alb I know getting attacked by 3 mids, I would jump in to help.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Then please tell your fellow Hib stealther zerg to run solo, Deatharrow, Tulbo, Doogie, Iveseen, soulbow dont know if I have left any1 out here.

I was logged on as my theurg and had the arrows of min 3 rangers in my face as soon as I left Beno T1 that was the reason for the 3 of us in guild to try to run together in the so called "stealth ZERG".

But I guess it do not count for the hibs to do that, and dont c any mids dooing anyting about it.

Grrrr I hate this whining but I just need to speak up when I feel that the game is not played as intented to by 3 realms.

So to all out there ill be on again 2night 4 some more punishment.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Even 2 stealthers is usually one too many. :p

Besides... 3v1 usually calls for some "even"ing when the right peeps are involved.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
its not about hibgard. Its about common respect, if I saw Nefertete or some other alb I know getting attacked by 3 mids, I would jump in to help.

This is the truth (though I'd never help tuth out!!!).

The problem that people are faced with is that the solo scene has been going for a while & people know & respect each other (those that are still left here). When people know & respect each other they will help each other out as that's human nature.

An additional problem Albs face is that they've outnumber the other 2 realms for so long that in any situation where numbers are a method of winning the other 2 realms are likely to band together to put up some resistance . However, that doesn't mean they don't attack each other as I've had plenty of fights against mids & I've seen plenty of other hibs do the same.

For the record it is perfectly alright. Red does not = dead & nowhere in any rule anywhere does it state that thou must kill all enemy's -though it might have been sneaked into the mysterious (ot is that vacuous?) SotG.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
This is the truth (though I'd never help tuth out!!!).

The problem that people are faced with is that the solo scene has been going for a while & people know & respect each other (those that are still left here). When people know & respect each other they will help each other out as that's human nature.

An additional problem Albs face is that they've outnumber the other 2 realms for so long that in any situation where numbers are a method of winning the other 2 realms are likely to band together to put up some resistance . However, that doesn't mean they don't attack each other as I've had plenty of fights against mids & I've seen plenty of other hibs do the same.

For the record it is perfectly alright. Red does not = dead & nowhere in any rule anywhere does it state that thou must kill all enemy's -though it might have been sneaked into the mysterious (ot is that vacuous?) SotG.

well in my books RED = DEAD we are playing a realm v realm ffs,

makes me sick when some hib gets killed and other hibs just stand around clapping the alb on,, or other way around with other realms, im not bothered if its your best m8 you are talking to on vent,

theres a lot of movement around berks - beno bridge and if people wanna solo and have a decent 1 v 1 then move away from the zerg area,

we`ve had this stuff before and now peeps are slowly returning to the server the whole crap starts again..

i play how i want to play, you can play how you want too, tougth if ya get in the way or i get in the way, shit happens.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Triac, wtf do you expect. You are running a stealther 3 some, you add on any fight you can see. All soloers will always add on you in preference to anything else.

Jesus some people just never ever ever get it.

And stealther zergs are fuckin lame - its not just albs doing it as well. Hibs know who they are.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
well in my books RED = DEAD we are playing a realm v realm ffs,

Maybe you're playing it, I am not.

DAoC doesn't have the facilities for proper realm versus realm warfare.

The market is decoupled from RvR, there is no effective territory control, there is no fight over resources, there is no real death penalty.

What you play is blobing, zerging, carebearing and not any kind of PvP. PvP is good when it has a meaning to its world, realm-wise it has almost zero meaning as you can take relics/keeps/towers with 200 people prime time and 8 will retake it in the night (no effective territory control), there is little meaning in 1 vs 1 as it's quite unbalanced. Needless to say DAoC's conflict can't be ended, no realm can fall, another indication for a bad realm warfare implementation.

What players made of DAoC was group versus group with an own specific ruleset.

If you want realm versus realm, go play EvE and try it there but don't yell some nonsense here. I can live with people seeing DAoC as a realm point racing simulator, nothing wrong with that, but DAoC is not a RvR or a PvP-centric game and using this as an excuse to join in a fight while severely outnumbering someone is just ignorant, because you haven't thought a second about DAoC and its setting.

Anyone role playing a bit (e.g. a honorable fighter) makes your point about red is dead invalid too.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Then please tell your fellow Hib stealther zerg to run solo, Deatharrow, Tulbo, Doogie, Iveseen, soulbow dont know if I have left any1 out here.

I was logged on as my theurg and had the arrows of min 3 rangers in my face as soon as I left Beno T1 that was the reason for the 3 of us in guild to try to run together in the so called "stealth ZERG".

But I guess it do not count for the hibs to do that, and dont c any mids dooing anyting about it.

Grrrr I hate this whining but I just need to speak up when I feel that the game is not played as intented to by 3 realms.

So to all out there ill be on again 2night 4 some more punishment.

i was hardly rvring yerterday was no thing out lol went to beno bridge once didnt want to get jumped by the 3 hunters on there but killed them anyway later on

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Triac, wtf do you expect. You are running a stealther 3 some, you add on any fight you can see. All soloers will always add on you in preference to anything else.

And stealther zergs are fuckin lame - its not just albs doing it as well. Hibs know who they are.

As I mentioned earlier the 3 of us from guild only desided to log our stealthers as we could not run on any other chars with out getting shot up by 3-4 rangers on and around Beno bridge.

But seems to be okey to do it (if ur hib) - but not to talk about it, that is obviously where I went wrong here...... sorry my mistake (sarcasm).

I willing to try to get it, but maby it is because I have only played alb all my 5+ years of gaming DAOC, that I have not build up cross realm friends and earned their "respect" through personal relations.

In my eyes it is just a shame that personal cross realm relationships is going to ruin the great gameplay DAOC otherwise offers.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
i was hardly rvring yerterday was no thing out lol went to beno bridge once didnt want to get jumped by the 3 hunters on there but killed them anyway later on

Well encountered u several times around Beno T4 during the evering, allways with ur faithfull shadow Deatharrow.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Justice prevailed and left the noob in tears, zomg it's so beautiful!

Septina

Part of the furniture
As I mentioned earlier the 3 of us from guild only desided to log our stealthers as we could not run on any other chars with out getting shot up by 3-4 rangers on and around Beno bridge.

But seems to be okey to do it (if ur hib) - but not to talk about it, that is obviously where I went wrong here...... sorry my mistake (sarcasm).

I willing to try to get it, but maby it is because I have only played alb all my 5+ years of gaming DAOC, that I have not build up cross realm friends and earned their "respect" through personal relations.

In my eyes it is just a shame that personal cross realm relationships is going to ruin the great gameplay DAOC otherwise offers.

Noone is forcing your trio to attack soloers trying to solo tho, you chose to do so and then you cry when you die vs lesser numbers, my god how ironic.
lol.gif

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you're playing it, I am not.

DAoC doesn't have the facilities for proper realm versus realm warfare.

The market is decoupled from RvR, there is no effective territory control, there is no fight over resources, there is no real death penalty.

What you play is blobing, zerging, carebearing and not any kind of PvP. PvP is good when it has a meaning to its world, realm-wise it has almost zero meaning as you can take relics/keeps/towers with 200 people prime time and 8 will retake it in the night (no effective territory control), there is little meaning in 1 vs 1 as it's quite unbalanced. Needless to say DAoC's conflict can't be ended, no realm can fall, another indication for a bad realm warfare implementation.

What players made of DAoC was group versus group with an own specific ruleset.

If you want realm versus realm, go play EvE and try it there but don't yell some nonsense here. I can live with people seeing DAoC as a realm point racing simulator, nothing wrong with that, but DAoC is not a RvR or a PvP-centric game and using this as an excuse to join in a fight while severely outnumbering someone is just ignorant, because you haven't thought a second about DAoC and its setting.

Anyone role playing a bit (e.g. a honorable fighter) makes your point about red is dead invalid too.

i have to agree with you here manish. it not true pvp. its easy mode when you think about it. the only thing you loose is pride when you die. thinking about it i would have enjoyed even more daoc if players had to put keeps in the frontier, actually get resources to build it...wood, stone, gold etc. would have added alot of risk to the game. the whine is fun here but get out of hand at times. atleast in eve you can qq to that person for about five mins ingame in local or private chat.

as for triac you are just moaning because they got the rp's and you didnt. its the same with taglim. he qq's that we camp the bridge and get rps. we move away from bridge and who is camping the bridge? you guessed it! taglim and his minions.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Triac, most of the people still playing on Dyvet think that the Ranger zerg is pathetic, you're not alone with this.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i ran solo most the time i was out Triac was runing a grp of 2 stealthers that i seen asweell dont no what he's whine about mids had a grp of 3 hunters didnt see anyone whine about them kill them or died my self rebuff and go back and kill what u didnt kill on the last run only way to get better is to play took out 2 hunter solo i didnt come whine when 3rd killed me went back for him

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

Ive played midgard excal since beta and ppl dont even have to talk to eachother to gain mutual respect, the empahty u show other ppl and the actions u make will earn their respect not just talking to em.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Ive played midgard excal since beta and ppl dont even have to talk to eachother to gain mutual respect, the empahty u show other ppl and the actions u make will earn their respect not just talking to em.

So you dont have to talk to earn the mutual respect ha? i sense some pinokio sense of humour here... irc should be dead with you for customer :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
i have to agree with you here manish. it not true pvp. its easy mode when you think about it. the only thing you loose is pride when you die. thinking about it i would have enjoyed even more daoc if players had to put keeps in the frontier, actually get resources to build it...wood, stone, gold etc. would have added alot of risk to the game. the whine is fun here but get out of hand at times. atleast in eve you can qq to that person for about five mins ingame in local or private chat.

as for triac you are just moaning because they got the rp's and you didnt. its the same with taglim. he qq's that we camp the bridge and get rps. we move away from bridge and who is camping the bridge? you guessed it! taglim and his minions.

Is that you saying how great Eve is again?? Pack it in! :)

It's Soul, he's destroying stealth RvR - what a bad man :(

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Noone is forcing your trio to attack soloers trying to solo tho, you chose to do so and then you cry when you die vs lesser numbers, my god how ironic.
lol.gif

U still dont understand what im trying to say, I dont fooooking care if a lev. 5 killed me and hole alb. burned down Camelot and raped my merchant, but what im saying is I dont like that ppl from 2 different realms just team up and just fight 1 realm.

Sorry dont know how to express my self more clearly.

But what I do respect is skilled playes who do me 10 out of 10 fights cause he play better and more skilled player than I am, and u will never hear me complain about that.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
is that you saying how great Eve is again?? Pack it in! :) It's Soul, he's destroying stealth RvR - what a bad man :(

listen here when you are rr11 you can qq at me ;)

also leave soul alone, he is paying your wages with those taxes he talks about so much. if your not careful he'll get onto the govt and report you for wasting time while at work! :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
listen here when you are rr11 you can qq at me ;)

also leave soul alone, he is paying your wages with those taxes he talks about so much. if your not careful he'll get onto the govt and report you for wasting time while at work! :p

With my hectic social life (and lack of a bard HINT HINT) I'll bloody never get there!! And I'll hold you to that permission of being allowed to QQ!

And I'm on holiday atm, so I'm not wasting time per se, though Soul will be gratified to know I'm still getting paid whilst lazing about <faint clinking of money going into my account like coins into the piggy bank stylie> :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
So you dont have to talk to earn the mutual respect ha? i sense some pinokio sense of humour here... irc should be dead with you for customer :D

lol never used irc or vent or any other programs like those so if u donno a shit dont even come here and comment ok?
ur free to go ask any mid or hib. kkthxbye

Septina

Part of the furniture
U still dont understand what im trying to say, I dont fooooking care if a lev. 5 killed me and hole alb. burned down Camelot and raped my merchant, but what im saying is I dont like that ppl from 2 different realms just team up and just fight 1 realm.

Sorry dont know how to express my self more clearly.

But what I do respect is skilled playes who do me 10 out of 10 fights cause he play better and more skilled player than I am, and u will never hear me complain about that.

Sooooooo..... it's okay for you to kill one single oponent with 3 people, but, a person from the third enemy realm he has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to join in and make the battle a little bit fairer? I know for a fact that both Twinsun and Eul are respected soloers and just because they dont kill eachother when you go for some easy rps and try to trio a soloer doesnt mean they wont attack eachother at a later time. Do you seriously think Eul would have 'added' if you had attacked Twinsun solo? :x

Bottom line, you tried to go for some easy rps by outnumbering a soloer, another person from another realm saw this and thought he'd even up the odds, you died, too bad, /release and rebuff. :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
With my hectic social life (and lack of a bard HINT HINT) I'll bloody never get there!! And I'll hold you to that permission of being allowed to QQ!

And I'm on holiday atm, so I'm not wasting time per se, though Soul will be gratified to know I'm still getting paid whilst lazing about <faint clinking of money going into my account like coins into the piggy bank stylie> :)

Pfft my taxes paying for him to Whine here unbelievable :twak:

Prod being nice as he now going to get his Dragon Armour :)

As for Stealth Zerg how can anyone class 3 people grouped as frigging Zerg

Soulja

prodical

Fledgling Freddie

Why does the Bogie Man know all the map symbols?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom