Not allright.....

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
The only person Moaning in hib /REG is you TAGS no 1 Else just you which seems to have the problem with us playing.

Ironic really when you used to play Rangers with you group that was OK but because us 3 play it not OK.

Now it seems you want make Scouts but I see you want you MEIGHTS to play with you is this not what we are doing playing with MEIGHTS as you put it Tags lol.Have fun MEGA MEIGHT :drink:

Soulja

funny how i was referring to alb /reg which is quite clear, i think manisch was right about you needing to revisit school.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
funny how i was referring to alb /reg which is quite clear, i think manisch was right about you needing to revisit school.

And is it not obvious MEIGHT I was referring to YOU in /HIB reg MEGA MEIGHT rofl.1st thing you do log in and moan and whine like a girl in region chat is this not true TAGS MEGA MEIGHT hee hee.

Maybe Manisch is right you need to learn to read properly.

Think I stated HIB REG Didn't I Meight.

Soulja

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
And is it not obvious MEIGHT I was referring to YOU in /HIB reg MEGA MEIGHT rofl.1st thing you do log in and moan and whine like a girl in region chat is this not true TAGS MEGA MEIGHT hee hee.

Maybe Manisch is right you need to learn to read properly.

Think I stated HIB REG Didn't I Meight.

Soulja

you said the only person whining in hib reg is me, when no1 mentioned hib reg therefore its a completely irrelevant topic, so as for your lack of ability to understand simple english, gj!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
you said the only person whining in hib reg is me, when no1 mentioned hib reg therefore its a completely irrelevant topic, so as for your lack of ability to understand simple english, gj!

Well Mega Meight I referred to HIB Region you Referred to Alb Region so what you prob MEIGHT you wanted to bring up the region chats and as I said in the HIB it is YOU what can't you comprehend over that Tags MEIGHT lol.

The Topic is not irrelevant tbh as you were the 1 who wanted to bring up REGION Chats so what English did you miss ?

Oh Sorry gotta add MEIGHT rofl.

Soulja

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I blame the state of play

heres a challenge for you, try running without a bard, we frequently do it, not exactly the best setup, but its sure better than ruining rvr by ranger zerging soloers down, and its clearly not just me that thinks ur doing it, so perhaps give it a rest ?

I'd love for there to be a hib and alb grp out every night for some good RvR - quite frankly though if you don't have a bard and you're fighting an fg of albs/mids (as if in the case of mids!) then you're already at a disadvantage because you know damn well there will be a sorc in the fga (always nice, mezz and decent dam!). Likewise, an fga doesn't want to run about all night with little to fight, though that's prolly shite as they might be willing just to hoover up a few soloers and duos etc for the glorious rp's is they're rubbish albs.

If people enjoy then swapping chars because an fgh isn't likely, like Doug and Soul well people pay their subs etc etc. and can do what they want. 'killing rvr' is not down to several people unless arti's or keeps are being pissed about with imo.

More players and therefore action would ofc just be the solution :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'd love for there to be a hib and alb grp out every night for some good RvR - quite frankly though if you don't have a bard and you're fighting an fg of albs/mids (as if in the case of mids!) then you're already at a disadvantage because you know damn well there will be a sorc in the fga (always nice, mezz and decent dam!). Likewise, an fga doesn't want to run about all night with little to fight, though that's prolly shite as they might be willing just to hoover up a few soloers and duos etc for the glorious rp's is they're rubbish albs.

If people enjoy then swapping chars because an fgh isn't likely, like Doug and Soul well people pay their subs etc etc. and can do what they want. 'killing rvr' is not down to several people unless arti's or keeps are being pissed about with imo.

More players and therefore action would ofc just be the solution :(

Bard is fairly vital but when NFD were hibside last we took it in turns to bard & usually ran just the one druid. Rarely ran a full group but gave it a dcent shot in the action stakes.

Tried not to 'hoover' up too many soloers but there were the ones that Mael & some others had taken a dislike to as when solo they'd been added on or zerged down by them. That meant that a lot of nights became 'hug a Eul night' even found Manisch & Hadaway solo a couple of times & gave him some NFD hug love while we were at it :). Oooh & before every man & his beast says 'you ran us over' then either you were one of the lucky ones that have added or zerged someone else in the group when they were solo or you may have been not grouped but if you're there & there's 4 other people around you then a group of 6 or 7 isn't going to stop & wait to see if you're grouped or not.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Bard is fairly vital but when NFD were hibside last we took it in turns to bard & usually ran just the one druid. Rarely ran a full group but gave it a dcent shot in the action stakes.

Tried not to 'hoover' up too many soloers but there were the ones that Mael & some others had taken a dislike to as when solo they'd been added on or zerged down by them. That meant that a lot of nights became 'hug a Eul night' even found Manisch & Hadaway solo a couple of times & gave him some NFD hug love while we were at it :). Oooh & before every man & his beast says 'you ran us over' then either you were one of the lucky ones that have added or zerged someone else in the group when they were solo or you may have been not grouped but if you're there & there's 4 other people around you then a group of 6 or 7 isn't going to stop & wait to see if you're grouped or not.

If only we had someone who could bard effectively even for short bursts, we're unfotunately lacking that. We eagerly await the NFD lot who are making alb toons for some rvr (though don't want to hit you <hugs>), if we can just find a bloody bard :eek7:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How do you call a room with Douglas and Soulja in it?

Maternity unit.

Who do you play now?

PS at least soul and doug are honest about their playstyles, most of the other people in this thread i have seen do nothing but zerg, including the thread starter. (not aimed at anyone in particular)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not had either of them add on my fights over the last two days, not seen them add on any other fights either or zerg any of the known soloers down. It nice to know they are around anyway for when the worthless scout brigade pop.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
PS at least soul and doug are honest about their playstyles, most of the other people in this thread i have seen do nothing but zerg, including the thread starter. (not aimed at anyone in particular)

Was thinking the same thing, lots of people in this thread I have seen zerg and add like whores who now seem to have something against others doing it.

Hypocrasy is so amusing, and the hate is so laughable for a freakin computer game, ever wonder why this cluster died on its arse? :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
If only we had someone who could bard effectively even for short bursts, we're unfotunately lacking that. We eagerly await the NFD lot who are making alb toons for some rvr (though don't want to hit you <hugs>), if we can just find a bloody bard :eek7:

Well we seem to be somewhat 'over subscribed' to the Alb idea. Dunno wtf that's all about, on Hib we had 5 -7 90% of the time & now we've got 9 & maybe 10 people signed up.

Anyway, the long & the short of the above is if we've got 9 on then I'll come & bard for you. After all the Alb lot need the rp's!!!

Wait, what I meant was it'd be really nice to put them face down (or something).

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Was thinking the same thing, lots of people in this thread I have seen zerg and add like whores who now seem to have something against others doing it.

Hypocrasy is so amusing, and the hate is so laughable for a freakin computer game, ever wonder why this cluster died on its arse? :)

When hasn't this been the case? Solo people are often people that just reinvented themselves at a decent'ish rr after adding & zerging their way there.

The hypocrisy has always been present from those in all camps (solo/FG only/ FFA), but I'm fairly sure that it's not the sole reason Dyvet fell over. That topic has been done to death, reheated, eaten by the dog, thrown up by said beast & then talked about all over again though so let's not go there eh ;).

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
When hasn't this been the case? Solo people are often people that just reinvented themselves at a decent'ish rr after adding & zerging their way there.

The hypocrisy has always been present from those in all camps (solo/FG only/ FFA), but I'm fairly sure that it's not the sole reason Dyvet fell over. That topic has been done to death, reheated, eaten by the dog, thrown up by said beast & then talked about all over again though so let's not go there eh ;).

But it's so much fun :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
But it's so much fun :)

Ooooh go on then. There might be something new. Failing that we can all play point the finger & whine at someone, with a bit of luck they might come back to FH just in time to see it ;).

Actually what we need is a good Old Skool BarrysWhine on these forums. Someone must be able to get one going??? It'll prove theirs life left somewhere.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
With the respawns in DAoC you can't really kill anything off and be the cause or the receipient of "it's your fault".

People get bored, people leave, simple as that. And there is plenty of reasons to get bored or excited with something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom