Nosferatu Reges, their necros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quinthar

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
always something in those overcomercialized pl spots.....

if i would be shooting there again (barrows) i would take my gimped necro (servant specced wich is just as fast as deathsight if buffed, but you have the luck of beeing able to kill slow with heal overtime and damage shield....)or my gimped wizard so i can not drain rooms solo....
still whiners call me a claimer and leecher etc..
if i run around and i see a mob, i kill it and i do not have to give a shit about campers...
even if they start dickwashing about beeing there for hours....then i say: time to move then ;-)
First pulled first served, so if anyone hears someone saying: " Camped piss off" call me in game i'll load up my heavy artillery and visit them

greetz nas

Nice attitude, I recall a small incident where you specifically placed your buff bot cleric on the other side of somebody at Keeper (Who had been there for 40 mins incidently, waiting patiently for the keeper, hardly camped because the mob had not been killed by this necro) so that you had the best position (With you on the otherside from your bot so that you could get to the keeper first from his pop. You then let out a barrage of abuse when the person waiting for keeper decided to join in.

I'm sorry mate but you are the sorriest excuse for a human I have seen in quite some time. You even had the audacity to state you did not see anybody there waiting.

You narrowly got off being reported because the person involved cba with the hassle + Right Now was down.

-- edited for typos - for you g :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by pez
thats a very valid point but ironheart is sexeh

In a ridiculous animalistic sadistic moronic kinda way yes.

ok I lied

Q

quinthar

just as i am sick and tired of ppl claiming and acting as they own something.....

never will, never have, never shall own a thing in this friggin thing..

I presume that includes a brain..

Q

quinthar

Re: eh?

Originally posted by legaoniel.old
Necros? Barrows?

One word -

Caldey.

'nuff said.

Erm tks, ruin my leveling why dont you.... :p

K

kirennia

oooooow, different subject... this was an enlargement from the ironheart past, milady, nothing to do with now and that thread on sticking heads togehter ;-)

(you know, the utter asshole from barrows ;-) yeah :p the one that calls himselfe king etc..; the one that loved kicking the majorities butt )

and the part for community rules, at this present moment, yes.... all can shuvv em, because there are none that are like, generally used ...
i can use common sence, as i do in the last couple of months... honestly ;-) (cant find the emoticon for the angel looks)

That's the thing, these rules ARE generally used. Putting ironheart aside, you are still saying that you would disregard peoples rightts to camp a spot and call them selfish if they try to stop you which in a way is stealing even if not stated in the CoC.

The CoC does not represent the community. However, the community as a whole are nice people who have respected this rule. As I said, I have never had major run-ins ( apart from once at tanglers when some1 opened a conversation to me with "Fuck you wanker, why not piss off back under your hole" ;)), and intend not to by respecting where people are hunting. Surely the selfish one is the one barging in on someonelse, no matter really what it is in life.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by quinthar
Nice attitude, I recall a small incident where you specifically placed your buff bot cleric on the other side of somebody at Keeper (Who had been there for 40 mins incidently, waiting patiently for the keeper, hardly camped because the mob had not been killed once by this necro) so that you had the best position 9Withy uo ont he otherside from your bot so that you could get to the keeper first from his pop. You then let out a barrages of abuse when the person waiting for keeper decided to join in.

I'm sorry mate but you are the sorriest excuse for a human I have seen in quite some time. You even had the audacity to stated you did not see anybody there waiting.

You narrowly got off being reported because the person involved cba with the hassle + Right Now was down.

sorry form for an excuse, TK history, hmmmm yeah, well fist pull first serve, if you don't see a mob or are on the other side of a lake as i wrote in other threads, you may have been there for 20 hours, if i get it, it's mine... ;-)no need to leech. And about fielding those bots ;-) i never ever field a buffbot on a possible spawnspot, if wer to do that i would take the main character ;-) could be i have jumped on a rock ain't the graphics made to be used?

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
report them for hitting the mobs you pulled - that's a clear cut case of breaking the CoC, screenshot, report.

as for pulling right on top of you - it's not very nice, ask them to move along - if they get arsey about it, screenshot and talk to their GM. You can share camp spots though, so if they're not wiping the place then play nice ;) maybe talk it over first though rather than walking in on top of someone.

And Belomar has it right - amazing how people change when they have the ability to chain-pull monsters, if they were still playing their fotm class begging for a group X levels higher than them rather than soloing/pling xp as fast as it comes then they'd not be able to clear the camp spot ;)

It's not so much that necromancers turn people into arseholes - it's that they give them so much more ability to act it out.

Afaik people are assholes to start with.

Ironheart is/was asshole too and no necro in sight at that time, all this does is increase the tension between non necros and necros. Pretty unproductive if you ask me.

I lvl'd my necro up without a single group in sight, I have only grouped it 4-5 times since I do shed loads of dmg yet am constantly pestered for pwr, frankly I prefer to do the dmg hence I dont group simple as that.

If you have to group a necro then yer doing something wrong.

Q

quinthar

sorry form for an excuse, TK history, hmmmm yeah, well fist pull first serve, if you don't see a mob or are on the other side of a lake as i wrote in other threads, you may have been there for 20 hours, if i get it, it's mine... ;-)no need to leech. And about fielding those bots ;-) i never ever field a buffbot on a possible spawnspot, if wer to do that i would take the main character ;-) could be i have jumped on a rock ain't the graphics made to be used?

Ignorant and liar too.

The TK was hardly accross a lake, it was in game about 15 feet away..

Ignorant
Liar
Blind

Care to add to the list ?

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by kirennia
That's the thing, these rules ARE generally used. Putting ironheart aside, you are still saying that you would disregard peoples rightts to camp a spot and call them selfish if they try to stop you which in a way is stealing even if not stated in the CoC.

The CoC does not represent the community. However, the community as a whole are nice people who have respected this rule. As I said, I have never had major run-ins ( apart from once at tanglers when some1 opened a conversation to me with "Fuck you wanker, why not piss off back under your hole" ;)), and intend not to by respecting where people are hunting. Surely the selfish one is the one barging in on someonelse, no matter really what it is in life.

yes, do not camp

well... i'll explain, no probs with sitting on a stone for hours... that is your choise, even pull from that possition for several hours... but the growing tendecy is just that it all starts like that .... then the next step is ....... camped piss off.... so this doesn't work..
like camping is just equal to claiming in here, as i said if you see mee feel free to sit next to meh, np, even nuke if you see something, ok, a bit dangerous with double-nuking etc... but that is aprt of the job i guess..
There isn't a difference between camping and claiming, most ppl say camped and think all they see is theirs....

hope that cleared a bit of my pov

camping = putting yer tent up, getting your wife to cook dinner, have chat by the camp fire etc... thats camping ;-) taking all wild animals that are drewn to your camp by the fire .... :)

claiming= sit there, one mob: it's mine, mine MINE!!! even if someone ran over ya and accidentaly got a pop on his head while your on your arse, you will say it's yours...

D

DeaD GuRu

Ignorant and liar too.

The TK was hardly accross a lake, it was in game about 15 feet away..

Ignorant
Liar
Blind

Care to add to the list ?

i don't even recall this thing you say mate, honestly... dunno who or what ya are , so sorry ;-) seems you have been saddled on yer horse by meh somehow

Q

quinthar

why should i be the one roleplaying the ideal role of the : polite, ever forgiving, gentle kind, noraml, role??

ironheart wasn't tended to be nice , or love at first sight....

he was tended to be a learning proces... first you get your ass kicked, then you think... then you talk..... then you act...; then you cooperate... just as simple as that...

his way or the high-way ;-) most ppl picked the high-way because they had no knowledge.....

now moods have settled.....

a lot of ppl know ironheart the other way.. as in they gave it a try and i think most can say that it has been rewarding in several ways...( as far i could get the means to help ppl off course...i'm not a storyteller in here , i have no resources, only the crap those weak storyteller here have fielded over the isles)

I'm with beeky

Just say No Kids...

Q

quinthar

i don't even recall this thing you say mate, honestly... dunno who or what ya are , so sorry ;-) seems you have been saddled on yer horse by meh somehow

+ Forgetfull

Any more?

I can probably produce some of your colourful poetry if you need reminding.

K

kirennia

yes, do not camp

well... i'll explain, no probs with sitting on a stone for hours... that is your choise, even pull from that possition for several hours... but the growing tendecy is just that it all starts like that .... then the next step is ....... camped piss off.... so this doesn't work..
like camping is just equal to claiming in here, as i said if you see mee feel free to sit next to meh, np, even nuke if you see something, ok, a bit dangerous with double-nuking etc... but that is aprt of the job i guess..
There isn't a difference between camping and claiming, most ppl say camped and think all they see is theirs....

hope that cleared a bit of my pov

Thats the difference, I dont say 'camped, piss off' cause its just rude and of course people wont listen to you...

As I said before, the community ethos is a good one, which respects your fellow players, should they choose to camp spots or otherwise. I like it not because it particularly helps me, but because it helps 95% of the community...

D

DeaD GuRu

Thats the difference, I dont say 'camped, piss off' cause its just rude and of course people wont listen to you...

As I said before, the community ethos is a good one, which respects your fellow players, should they choose to camp spots or otherwise. I like it not because it particularly helps me, but because it helps 95% of the community...

well that is the remark i hear when i am roaming and i even just pulled ONE lill mob from a room i passed..; if i hear that, i press c (sit), power up, get BB, and i'll nuke the shit out of that person... just because he asked it so polite

D

DeaD GuRu

+ Forgetfull

Any more?

I can probably produce some of your colourful poetry if you need reminding.

must have been you were faulty at that moment, otherwise things would have been settled ;-)

L

lorric

Dead is also a twat reminds me of Ruathian from mid talks loads of shit.

Q

quinthar

must have been you were faulty at that moment, otherwise things would have been settled ;-)

lol I seriously doubt you have the capacity to settle a bill let alone an argument.

S

stighelmer

so stighel, i know your a nice guy, but now i think you have to admit that i am the sole person here that is correct.
thanks, but no.

by the umber of threads that talk about the same problem: beeing: not respecting you "so called" camping rules in game, problems that occur with you "so called" moral community rules, it is my obligation to noted this to you that THERE ARE NO RULES , NO MORAL RULES. Only the rules that the egoistical basterds invent to have their own way. SO i do not concur with your "so called" ethical, moral rules since The players don't even uphold their own ruls. I do not invent new additionel rules to get my way like most do ;-)
i mean please (and this will be my last attempt to points this out), stop and think before posting.

moral rules and guidelines are the very fabric of our society. laws are an attempt to standardize those rules and are ment to reflect the moral standards that has been developed over the years.

that does not mean they replace common sense and curtesy. that does not mean you should live strict and only after these rules.

although to a lesser extent (and of lesser importance) the same reasoning apply to all forums, be it real life or gaming, where people strive to get along.

stop justifying your obviously disliked behavior like a ten year and blame it "on the others that do not follow moral rules".

hmm, I assume that this post will do nothing to your attitude, but maybe someone will read and get my point...

anyway i give up.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by stighelmer
thanks, but no.

i mean please (and this will be my last attempt to points this out), stop and think before posting.

moral rules and guidelines are the very fabric of our society. laws are an attempt to standardize those rules and are ment to reflect the moral standards that has been developed over the years.

that does not mean they replace common sense and curtesy. that does not mean you should live strict and only after these rules.

although to a lesser extent (and of lesser importance) the same reasoning apply to all forums, be it real life or gaming, where people strive to get along.

stop justifying your obviously disliked behavior like a ten year and blame it "on the others that do not follow moral rules".

hmm, I assume that this post will do nothing to your attitude, but maybe someone will read and get my point...

anyway i give up.

put all those ideas and moral guidelines on a piece offf paper and i'll sign it to agree with you rules.... if not, the only rules that apply in here are the once that are clarified and agreed on... all additionel crap is rubbish.....
as you should notice by the NUMBER of camping/claiming thread that are to be found here YOUR MORAL AND ETHICAL RULES ARE NOT PRESENT :)

my attitude is one off common sence (latest couple of months) when it comes to hunting... incidents still happen even if i trie to uphold my own descency... i get fired upon. And why should i hold back if i get confronted with a claimer , thieve and liar?? as in yesterday eg...??
do i have to act as a wuss, spineless twat that moves when he's under pressure from a kiddo that does not uphold you stated "mental and social community rules"?
nope, don't think so.... i give it my best shot.... i do not always succeed as seen on the number of flamethreads on my name here..
also verry normal i get a lot of flames:
number of incidents = time of play (too much here, since i have nothing better to do atm)

L

lorric

Albs are lucky to have such a great Jester to entertain them.

Dead do you have any morals irl? because why do you find it so hard to have any in a game.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by lorric
Albs are lucky to have such a great Jester to entertain them.

loric jump to your side of the board...
cross realmer

L

lorric

loric jump to your side of the board...
cross realmer

Why you give me more to laugh at makes the day pass and what makes me a cross realmer? do i play alb idiot.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by lorric
Why you give me more to laugh at makes the day pass and what makes me a cross realmer? do i play alb idiot.

lol no , i see spirit master, and other crappeh buster-using characters ;-) so stick to your realm

L

lorric

lol no , i see spirit master, and other crappeh buster-using characters ;-) so stick to your realm

Huh? what does that mean in english?

J

juliah

Re: Re: Bullshit

Originally posted by bugg3h
1. How did she know you had "logged for 5 mins" ? - Last time I checked 99% of people (apart from americans who appear on Rikki Lake claiming Elvis speaks to them) are not psychic. You technically were not there anymore, it was an empty spot and anyone entering the area could not know you had to re-log.

2. You then pulled from the area, she had already started pulling from (and 2 necro's pulling clears mobs even quicker) and she had a go at you (right or wrong, the defensive nature of DAoC/online gamers forces this reaction) and so we end up here.

It seems its not the tempo thats the problem, its the fact you're just listening to different music than the rest of us. [/B]

i have say that this is trues i have hade run in with alot of people both necro's and other people that coms along after you have taken up a camp and start to say that there were there fist. and then i always just reply....Oh realy were you then when i got here??

end of storie

K

kirennia

put all those ideas and moral guidelines on a piece offf paper and i'll sign it to agree with you rules.... if not, the only rules that apply in here are the once that are clarified and agreed on... all additionel crap is rubbish.....
as you should notice by the NUMBER of camping/claiming thread that are to be found here YOUR MORAL AND ETHICAL RULES ARE NOT PRESENT :)

my attitude is one off common sence (latest couple of months) when it comes to hunting... incidents still happen even if i trie to uphold my own descency... i get fired upon. And why should i hold back if i get confronted with a claimer , thieve and liar?? as in yesterday eg...??
do i have to act as a wuss, spineless twat that moves when he's under pressure from a kiddo that does not uphold you stated "mental and social community rules"?
nope, don't think so.... i give it my best shot.... i do not always succeed as seen on the number of flamethreads on my name here..
also verry normal i get a lot of flames:
number of incidents = time of play (too much here, since i have nothing better to do atm)

Right so unless its against the law, it makes it alright.....okay, strange analogy.

If you see some1 dead on the floor and have to ability to res them, you res them, not because its against the CoC not to but because it's common decency.
You don't purposefully run high purp con mobs into the line of sight of people who are pulling and cause them to aggro it because its not nice, not because its against the CoC.
If you see an alb dying in RvR you help them, not because its against the CoC not to but because its friendly to do so.

Basically it all comes down to perseption of people. If you treat everyone who you don't know as a friend then you will do well in life, if you treat everyone by what they can do for you or as a lesser person before you even try to talk to them then I'm afraid life will become lonely, just as it would in game if you continue to do things nasty, just because it isn't in the CoC

D

DeaD GuRu

Right so unless its against the law, it makes it alright.....okay, strange analogy.

If you see some1 dead on the floor and have to ability to res them, you res them, not because its against the CoC not to but because it's common decency.
You don't purposefully run high purp con mobs into the line of sight of people who are pulling and cause them to aggro it because its not nice, not because its against the CoC.
If you see an alb dying in RvR you help them, not because its against the CoC not to but because its friendly to do so.

Basically it all comes down to perseption of people. If you treat everyone who you don't know as a friend then you will do well in life, if you treat everyone by what they can do for you or as a lesser person before you even try to talk to them then I'm afraid life will become lonely, just as it would in game if you continue to do things nasty, just because it isn't in the CoC

personal experiences :
ressing : i know friends in guilds that have posted to me with a fight they had because someone refused to ress em.... it happens ;-) and it ain't always me :p so there are other assholes out there.
pulling an aggro train in xp'ing ppl, sorry to say so, accidents do happen, if you are running for your life, faced backwards to see when mobs hook off it is possible you enter a group... that is called an accident... doing this on purpose??? hmm would be drastic.
And if you treat everybody as your own friend ;-)
in this temporary realm the only motivation to become friends is to obtain either cheap stuff/xp/pl so they can get their own way...
i do not call this friendship i call this leeching. Friends in there are ppl like i have a couple...
i met them IRl, we came to know each other a bit irl...
those other friends (not met IRL)will contact me just for a simple : "hi" and a quick chat.. no xp'ing no fuss no nothing... those are friends. Then we ask what will we do ;-) you need something.. let's do this ;-) that is adventurers blood and friendship

C

cleeve

most restaurants have a reservation list.... most fast food places are the spots where you can sit and go where you want...

so to compare:

restaurants : would be PL spots
fast food places: normal xp spots

and in the restaurants/pubs you have the BOSS to deal with... we don't have bosses in here

Actually No.

Goa don't support claiming a spot for any purpose be that Powerlevelling, Normal XP or RVR. As you have repeated in 99.9% of your posts, nobody owns anything as regards spots, they can't be booked (via the game engine) in advance or claimed full stop. Your comparison is invalid, as in fact, are most of your arguments.

You contradict yourself at every turn and I think that 80% of your posts are intended to wind people up. If you have done 1/10 of what you have claimed to do then you are a very lucky boy indeed. In fact were it not for the general level of idiocy in excalibur albion at times I suspect that you wouldn't have an account to use right now.

My final statement on this entire and totally depressing insight into some of the utter pond scum that call albion their home is this. You have essentially said you will go anywhere and pull anything that isn't pulled, and if anyone complains you will bring out the heavy artillery. I am assuming this is to 'teach them a lesson'. At which point your are just another little griefing mob camping drop whoring muppet. Rightnow is the only answer for the likes of you, and if a few of your victims had any sense - its exactly what they will have done.

C

L

lorric

He cant wind people up hes not smart enough the only thing thats annoying is i cant understand his crap insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom