Nosferatu Reges, their necros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sawanah

Greetings Reader!
I was in barrows, saw a free spot, went there and pulled and was ther for about 15 min. Then to necros showed up and told me to f*k off becose it was their spot! Encyptor and Ceiro from Nosferatu Reges was it! I strongly recomend to decline any kind of help they need! Becose I cant stand that kind of behavor!
I'm thinking of reporting them to Goa/Mythic. How do i do that?

Edit:
They started to leech my mobs to.. and i ask them to stop to it, they sayed "Its part of the game, accept it"... and i told them that it was not alowed to act the way they did.. but they dident care. I had to change place, couldent stand there, had to change place, becose I cant act that way... its against all i stand for

P

pez

i don't know encyptor but i know Ceiro is a good guy so i'll direct him to this thread to tell his story for as they say theres 2 sides to every coin.

regardless of what happened i can categorically say that NR are not the kind of guild this behaviour is in any way associated with so if you got to flame, flame the individuals

P

pitspawn

Cant say im suprised. Prolly some antisocial cock powerleveling his fotm noobfiltrator. Best thing to do is name and shame or inform their guild leader of the incident.

B

Belomar

Somehow, the shade form makes most necros flip out and become idiots.

O

old.Kian

As far as GOA are concerned you can't own a camp spot, so they won't take action if somebody comes along, stands right on top of you and starts pulling from the spawn you were farming. Common custom and simple politeness suggest people should not come along and ruin another person's xp session... but as you're well aware there are more than a few unpleasant, selfish little cocks in this game who never did learn common courtesy to others.

Leeching from mobs you have pulled and are fighting IS a violation of the Code of Conduct. If it happens, grab some screenshots and RightNow their asses. If they use insulting, threatening or vulgar language towards you - screenshot and RightNow that too.

D

DeaD GuRu

always something in those overcomercialized pl spots.....

if i would be shooting there again (barrows) i would take my gimped necro (servant specced wich is just as fast as deathsight if buffed, but you have the luck of beeing able to kill slow with heal overtime and damage shield....)or my gimped wizard so i can not drain rooms solo....
still whiners call me a claimer and leecher etc..
if i run around and i see a mob, i kill it and i do not have to give a shit about campers...
even if they start dickwashing about beeing there for hours....then i say: time to move then ;-)
First pulled first served, so if anyone hears someone saying: " Camped piss off" call me in game i'll load up my heavy artillery and visit them

greetz nas

N

Notirt

As far as i know those 2 are nice guys but i wasnt there so im not gonna defend or blame them , Im sure our GM is gonna check out what happened .

And as Pez sad , Flame the individuals not the guild

B

Belomar

On the other hand, Ironheart, you could show some respect for those who turned up before you and spent the last few hours minding their own business.

P

pez

Originally posted by Belomar
On the other hand, Ironheart, you could show some respect for those who turned up before you and spent the last few hours minding their own business.

thats a very valid point but ironheart is sexeh

S

Sawanah

Okej, I admit that it may have been wrong of me to name their guild, but as i see it, its the ppl that makes a guild. And I dident intend to "flame" their guild, bet there are nice ppl in it ;)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
if i run around and i see a mob, i kill it and i do not have to give a shit about campers...

that's cos you're a twat?

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
always something in those overcomercialized pl spots.....

if i would be shooting there again (barrows) i would take my gimped necro (servant specced wich is just as fast as deathsight if buffed, but you have the luck of beeing able to kill slow with heal overtime and damage shield....)or my gimped wizard so i can not drain rooms solo....
still whiners call me a claimer and leecher etc..
even if they start dickwashing about beeing there for hours....then i say: time to move then ;-)
First pulled first served, so if anyone hears someone saying: " Camped piss off" call me in game i'll load up my heavy artillery and visit them

greetz nas

In all honesty, the cow dung I scraped of my left shoe last week had more intellect then you. Nothing personal though ;-)

I am getting sick and tired of morons spoiling the fun for others, and braging about it on these boards.
Now grow up and get a clue.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by iskander_dymas
In all honesty, the cow dung I scraped of my left shoe last week had more intellect then you. Nothing personal though ;-)

I am getting sick and tired of morons spoiling the fun for others, and braging about it on these boards.
Now grow up and get a clue.

just as i am sick and tired of ppl claiming and acting as they own something.....

never will, never have, never shall own a thing in this friggin thing..

E

Encyptor

Bullshit

this is a load of bull, we where there from mid day, then we went to re-log we where no more than 5mins and when we got back she was there, and she started mouthing off at us. end of story, we told her go ask the other necro on the other side of wrights room, but she didnt, there for, if u cant hack the tempo get off the dance floor

S

Sawanah

Siens u cant stick to the truth I wont waist my energy on your reply.

P

pez

lets all just blame it on ceiro, that way everyone is happy

L

legaoniel.old

eh?

Necros? Barrows?

One word -

Caldey.

'nuff said.

B

bugg3h

Re: Bullshit

Originally posted by Encyptor
this is a load of bull, we where there from mid day, then we went to re-log we where no more than 5mins and when we got back she was there, and she started mouthing off at us. end of story, we told her go ask the other necro on the other side of wrights room, but she didnt, there for, if u cant hack the tempo get off the dance floor

People have been defending you and the best thing you do is make yourself look like an arrogant tit. Well thats gratitude for you.

1. How did she know you had "logged for 5 mins" ? - Last time I checked 99% of people (apart from americans who appear on Rikki Lake claiming Elvis speaks to them) are not psychic. You technically were not there anymore, it was an empty spot and anyone entering the area could not know you had to re-log.

2. You then pulled from the area, she had already started pulling from (and 2 necro's pulling clears mobs even quicker) and she had a go at you (right or wrong, the defensive nature of DAoC/online gamers forces this reaction) and so we end up here.

It seems its not the tempo thats the problem, its the fact you're just listening to different music than the rest of us.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by wilddork--
ironheart for president!!!!!!!

wilddork, as from past experiences i do know you are not too bright, but ironheart has nothing to do with this thread fyi.

;-) ok, ;-) so p o

P

pez

he's like Kent and superman, no one is supposed to know they are one and the same

B

bob007

Originally posted by Sawanah
Greetings Reader!
~snip~

Get a screen shot.
get any log info
fill in a rightnext week.
Let GoA sort it.

End of problem.

Why bring it here ?

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by pez
he's like Kent and superman, no one is supposed to know they are one and the same

lol ;-) nice one

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Love it, those necro's log, decide to come back, and will still claim the spot...
Makes sense... no, not really.
Regards, Glottis

E

Encyptor

lol, wot ever, only ceiro loged out i was still there, and then i loged after he make back, end of story, she just turned up and started pulling and then she comes here blaming us.

how child, go do your report becuase nothing will happen

A

acei

Originally posted by Encyptor
lol, wot ever, only ceiro loged out i was still there, and then i loged after he make back, end of story, she just turned up and started pulling and then she comes here blaming us.

how child, go do your report becuase nothing will happen
You just contradicted yourself... you said "we" had to relog... now you're saying you relog until he came back... at least get your story straight :)

we where no more than 5mins
= you both relogged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom