Nosferatu Reges, their necros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stighelmer

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
in this temporary realm the only motivation to become friends is to obtain either cheap stuff/xp/pl so they can get their own way...

what a sad sad outlook you seem to have on life and your fellow human beings Nas.

I actually pity you.

T

Telamon

Just curious ..

always something in those overcomercialized pl spots.....

if i would be shooting there again (barrows) i would take my gimped necro (servant specced wich is just as fast as deathsight if buffed, but you have the luck of beeing able to kill slow with heal overtime and damage shield....)or my gimped wizard so i can not drain rooms solo....
still whiners call me a claimer and leecher etc..
if i run around and i see a mob, i kill it and i do not have to give a shit about campers...
even if they start dickwashing about beeing there for hours....then i say: time to move then ;-)
First pulled first served, so if anyone hears someone saying: " Camped piss off" call me in game i'll load up my heavy artillery and visit them

greetz nas

Where do you live?
.. aand is everoyne there like you?

T

Telamon

lol no , i see spirit master, and other crappeh buster-using characters ;-) so stick to your realm
Originally posted by lorric
Huh? what does that mean in english?

means you are his master and he sees spirits.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by cleeve
Actually No.

Goa don't support claiming a spot for any purpose be that Powerlevelling, Normal XP or RVR. As you have repeated in 99.9% of your posts, nobody owns anything as regards spots, they can't be booked (via the game engine) in advance or claimed full stop. Your comparison is invalid, as in fact, are most of your arguments.

You contradict yourself at every turn and I think that 80% of your posts are intended to wind people up. If you have done 1/10 of what you have claimed to do then you are a very lucky boy indeed. In fact were it not for the general level of idiocy in excalibur albion at times I suspect that you wouldn't have an account to use right now.

My final statement on this entire and totally depressing insight into some of the utter pond scum that call albion their home is this. You have essentially said you will go anywhere and pull anything that isn't pulled, and if anyone complains you will bring out the heavy artillery. I am assuming this is to 'teach them a lesson'. At which point your are just another little griefing mob camping drop whoring muppet. Rightnow is the only answer for the likes of you, and if a few of your victims had any sense - its exactly what they will have done.

C

i was replying to your post, not stating my way of seeing things at that point :)

i was making a comparison followed on your restaurant activeties

and yes this may seem as a lesson ;-)
that is maybee the only way that ppl will realize that nothing is theirs in there, i haven't got shit, just a couple of accounts full of crap ...sharing, helping, that is all that should be done, isn't it?
Well, i can do it, i do do it, but i know who i'm doing it for..

D

DeaD GuRu

Re: Re: Re: Bullshit

Originally posted by juliah
i have say that this is trues i have hade run in with alot of people both necro's and other people that coms along after you have taken up a camp and start to say that there were there fist. and then i always just reply....Oh realy were you then when i got here??

end of storie

this is the thing i meant to talk about, and i agree, logging etc... is leaving, even for a minut or so ;-) but first of all, claiming is that problem..
they should not have tried to haunt you from that spot for their personal greed

even if you took that spot and you said that you camp it from then on, the mistake was yours too....

barrows , sigh, it is so much fun to be able to sit on your lazy ass and press click, but all ppl love that, don't they

A

asorek

Originally posted by thorwyntf
Manners? This is the internet mate. This is "I do what I want, you can´t stop me" - land.
I recently walked through barrows to meet a mate who was somewhere at vigils. And on my way there, I received no less than three pm´s saying something along "camped, piss off" from green con Necros :D
Note, I didn´t even pull anything, I just walked through!

haha now why doesnt that suprise me??

A

Addlcove

aren't you the DAOC -buster user???

the what?

you even have to use the same line in your sigg as tilda does, are you so uncertain of your actions???

read the line again, what it says is that I stand by my opinions, but that they are NOT the opinions of those in my guild! nor of the guild council!

S

Sawanah

Re: hmmm..

Plz. Atleast tell the truth?

"This is what really happend..
Me and Enc were lvling some low lvl whole day now till he went ld.
So me and enc went back to echos just to reinvite the toon but i had some lagg and shite so i decided to relogg too and stuff."
That i dont doubt.

"So then we got all stuff sorted and went back and we see "someone" ;0 pulling from our spot..
so we get closer to the ramp and she starts yelling sumat i cant remeber.."
WRONG! i dident say anything till u started to stand on top of me pulling, then I asked polite "Cant u move to celt room?"

"i mean wtf pulling from the camp we were just 5 mins ago and friggen being rude.."
Hmmm.. so u mean that it takes u 5 min, to get ld, relogg, fight your way to echo room and back? Omg! Even your own words is telling diffrend storys then the ones u type

"i got pretty pissed really, were here since 12 pm or sumat. so we asked her if she could move to celtic room or atleast move abit, i admit we might have leeched some, but hell i was a bit mad atm."
That I dont questiong, how long u have been there... but is that an exuse to behave like a ... hm.. moron?

"She was asking how she could know we were here 5/10 mins ago, we replyd by telling her to ask the other necro in the room, (yes another necro, he saw with us since we started i think)"
So u mean if u enter a place, u chould ask everyone around if anyone else was pulling there?

"then she didnt reply anymore. well then she finally moved after 20? mins to a spot underneath the stairs were we had no more trouble from her, till after some pull we accidently pulled both the same 1 then she started yeling again.. she left, then died? i think and came here whining bout all this crap... but hell i dont care.."
I had to move, u destroyed all my pulls. Exept a fiew when u had your own pulls to handle. I relogged so I could put this up on barrys, I was so upset with your bad behavor and your ignorance! Shame on u!

Its a big shame that u havent learnt honesty, honor, sportmanship...

P

pez

Re: Re: hmmm..

Originally posted by Sawanah

Its a big shame that u havent learnt honesty, honor, sportmanship...

i blame the gangsta rap

T

tisme

just as i am sick and tired of ppl claiming and acting as they own something.....

never will, never have, never shall own a thing in this friggin thing..

lol u r funny aswell as being an utter prat .
first time my wizzy met u at ghost house i pulled a couple and the response i got was breath taking
"quote"
Nasdrovnje yells. "fecking c**twizard"
you send,"that mean me?" to Nasdrovnje
Nasdrovnje sends "since i'm not a wizard it must be"
Nasdrovnje sends "always the same with you bunch a twat FFS,someone find a neat drop spot, next thing u know it is infested by all classes that hardly can cope it"

u wasnt very nice ... had the feeling u was telling it was ur camp spot .... well tuff luck ppl can hunt anywhere they wish
:p

A

asorek

Originally posted by stighelmer
I am quoted in asorek's sig.

Does that make me famous ? :D

be afraid..be very afraid!! :scared:

nah i just thought it was hilarious comment..gave me some mental pictures ill need therapy to remove!!

A

asorek

Originally Posted by Sawanna
So u mean if u enter a place, u chould ask everyone around if anyone else was pulling there?

do realise how stupid that sounds??

i wont even dignify that with an example cos its dumb .period.

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by tisme
first time my wizzy met u at ghost house i pulled a couple and the response i got was breath taking
"quote"
Nasdrovnje sends "always the same with you bunch a twat FFS,someone find a neat drop spot, next thing u know it is infested by all classes that hardly can cope it"

u wasnt very nice ... had the feeling u was telling it was ur camp spot .... well tuff luck ppl can hunt anywhere they wish

So typical nasdrovnje,
He claims to have "morals" and "common since" yet he has an I-do-what-I-want-and-screw-the-rest-attitude. What he fails to realise is that this is not a single player game. You need to interact with other people here, like it or not. So having it "my way of the highway" is not a real good solution. From the numerous posts about this person it is clear that he is a real hypocrite, claiming he does not care for people “camping spots” yet he goes beserk if someone who has same dubious standards as him tries to have fun with mobs he thinks he owns. Not only that, but he calls people thieves when he did not succeed in stealing an item from them (talk about an upside down world). Yesterday we could all read how he claimed someone “stole” his drop, that he was camping for a “good friend”. Same evening I see him selling 2 of those rags in the trading forum. Guess it was not such a real good friend after all he wanted the rag for.
It is so clear to everyone with half a brain this is just a kid, trying to have some fun on others expenses. I would say do not feed the troll, ignore the lil’ prick and hope he grows up some day.

B

Belomar

Ironheart, you are beyond redemption. I know now that you are not worthy of respect, and never will be. Sorry.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by iskander_dymas
So typical nasdrovnje,
He claims to have "morals" and "common since" yet he has an I-do-what-I-want-and-screw-the-rest-attitude. What he fails to realise is that this is not a single player game. You need to interact with other people here, like it or not. So having it "my way of the highway" is not a real good solution. From the numerous posts about this person it is clear that he is a real hypocrite, claiming he does not care for people “camping spots” yet he goes beserk if someone who has same dubious standards as him tries to have fun with mobs he thinks he owns. Not only that, but he calls people thieves when he did not succeed in stealing an item from them (talk about an upside down world). Yesterday we could all read how he claimed someone “stole” his drop, that he was camping for a “good friend”. Same evening I see him selling 2 of those rags in the trading forum. Guess it was not such a real good friend after all he wanted the rag for.
It is so clear to everyone with half a brain this is just a kid, trying to have some fun on others expenses. I would say do not feed the troll, ignore the lil’ prick and hope he grows up some day.

muahhaah i'm back

get your facts sorted out, and pls, stop posting.

first off all, you haven't got one fact straight .
Theft incident has been solved as will be seen....
the only problem is that they can't return me the rag she stole :)
and i was not camping that mob....... as i wrote.... i was leaving the spot as i saw the TK mob way back and far from that thiefs ass...

btw as for rags, i seem to get lucky from time to time, and as i do get a shot on TK at certein times i get a rag.... as for that day when i was robbed... then same night i passed the keeper three times and got three rags, sold two for two plat in 10 minutes and i have the third in my vault for me mate ;-)

THIS FOR THE LAST TIME

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Belomar
Ironheart, you are beyond redemption. I know now that you are not worthy of respect, and never will be. Sorry.

belomar....
before you start getting judge-mental , try to , either stick to the thread instead of trying to form a personal oppinion about neh. GOT it ;-)
and if it would matter, i don't do things in here to get respect........
i have IRL to do those things in, here i just do what i think i could make better or best...in here i do things ppl tell it the way it has to be done... i listen... i read... i do...
others don't care about it, not my problem... but it becomes mine if they cross those principles...

as for lack of understanding what those problems are , since most of you gits don't even know half of PVE world and you don't know half the fuss a long period player has to endure if he is a semi/solo gamer

thx mate, and i would say this, .....

flame on i don't think i deserve it by beeing observant and by asking things...

and i ain't perfect either...

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by tisme
"quote"

true true

as i said, there are days that i do make mistakes also... if i get like 2 hours of death to endure.... i do get pissed... main reason mostly is because some small accident or faulty thing made us kill one another... ok , i said it ;-) don't call me a pratt kid

T

thorwyntf

I think one of the problems why people keep dissing you on this forums is that you´re constantly talking about some obscure problems and lack of understanding and structures and concepts... and you fail to explain just one of them. Now, when I`m trying to explain my POV to a bunch of people and nobody seems to understand, there are two possible reasons. a. the bunch of people are just plain dumb or b. there´s something flawed with my POV. a. is certainly an option, you never know. But have you ever considered reason b.? Do you really think that you´re the smart jock and everybody else is somewhere below your intellectual level? And if that´s the case... then why do you bother playing and talking to us?
You´re trying to create the impression that the sun is shining out of your a*s and that you´re the smart Mofo who is "in the know" and the rest of all the people on this Server are just a bunch of stupid CS kiddies. You´re wrong mate. Very wrong.
You´re not the only one who has played RPG´s (online and offline) before and knows how they work. You´re not the only one who´s soloing most of the time. And you´re not the oldest and most experienced player on this Server. Just a little bit of self-critical thinking should be sufficient to find that out.
99% of all problems you´re trying to artificially create can be solved with a little chat and a bit of politeness and courtesy. The last 1% can be solved by talking to the GM in charge or reporting the guy to RightNow and put him on /ignore. Like in this special case, you´re in the right. You´reported the guys to RightNow, case solved, pass on, nothing to see here.

I

iskander_dymas

muahhaah i'm back

get your facts sorted out, and pls, stop posting.

first off all, you haven't got one fact straight .
Theft incident has been solved as will be seen....
the only problem is that they can't return me the rag she stole :)
and i was not camping that mob....... as i wrote.... i was leaving the spot as i saw the TK mob way back and far from that thiefs ass...

btw as for rags, i seem to get lucky from time to time, and as i do get a shot on TK at certein times i get a rag.... as for that day when i was robbed... then same night i passed the keeper three times and got three rags, sold two for two plat in 10 minutes and i have the third in my vault for me mate ;-)

THIS FOR THE LAST TIME

Sure sure, just keep repeating those lies and you may actually start believing them yourself.
Do us all a favour and go crawl back under the rock you came from.

THIS FOR THE LAST TIME

promise?

H

heath

belomar....
before you start getting judge-mental , try to , either stick to the thread instead of trying to form a personal oppinion about neh. GOT it ;-)

This, coming from the person who on the first page went totally off thread and started saying what they would do...this thread has nothing to do with you...if you want to defend your actions and start a flame war with people make your own thread and let this one get back on the track of Necros and owners..Nuff said to GuRu.
I have a lvl 40 necro, and i never assume a spot is mine, but i never log in to somewhere i was before and also expect it to still be mine. but, then again i am an adult with 3 children who i expect to know the differece between right and wrong, and to be polite. Which, compared to some of the mindless people with no idea of the right (moral, correct ???) way to do things...they are angels. I hope that when you grow up and go to school they teach you the difference between right and wrong and the concept of politeness and common sence.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by heath
This, coming from the person who on the first page went totally off thread and started saying what they would do...this thread has nothing to do with you...if you want to defend your actions and start a flame war with people make your own thread and let this one get back on the track of Necros and owners..Nuff said to GuRu.
I have a lvl 40 necro, and i never assume a spot is mine, but i never log in to somewhere i was before and also expect it to still be mine. but, then again i am an adult with 3 children who i expect to know the differece between right and wrong, and to be polite. Which, compared to some of the mindless people with no idea of the right (moral, correct ???) way to do things...they are angels. I hope that when you grow up and go to school they teach you the difference between right and wrong and the concept of politeness and common sence.

this from a person that was doiong to many threads at one time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom