Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
6 years aint much time to improve your military by 5000%

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
kim-jong-un-meme-launch.jpg

rynnor

Rockhound
Comedy from the Yanks saying we wont allow NK to become a nuclear power - theres nothing they can do about it - its now inevitable...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They could bomb them into the single celled organism age and then say to China. .wadafuckugonnadobouitit?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Apparently a US military helicopter has crashed near the NK boarder.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think this thread may be the deciding factor if he decides to go ape shit on Europe too.

If he does...

GG guys.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
FYI; If i'm the ambassador for Finland here, i'm comfortably not for the against of the issue that is currently possibly at hand. Maybe.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats my point - whats been reported havent been true. So pretty much anything stated in this thread (within the limits of common sense) could be absolute bollocks.

Pretty much. The best way to defend against an incoming missile is to never let it be launched in the first place.

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's all the old generals who are probably behind this.

Many believe the young leader is just a puppet and there are others behind him out of view that are calling the shots.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Doesn't mean he's not trying to suck up to them to prove he's worth following. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
And JUST as things started to cool down and Kim getting some sanity back, USA totally lost theirs and sent fucking USS Nimitz on yet ANOTHER "exercise" with South Korea.....

Seriously USA?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And JUST as things started to cool down and Kim getting some sanity back, USA totally lost theirs and sent fucking USS Nimitz on yet ANOTHER "exercise" with South Korea.....

Seriously USA?

They should rename it to the USS Dipshitz ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why shouldn't they? They are always doing group training with allies - we do quite a lot with them too.

North Korea should be trolled as much as possible tbh.

rynnor

Rockhound
Why shouldn't they? They are always doing group training with allies - we do quite a lot with them too.

Hmm - unfriendly armed forces running exercises next to each other - how could that ever go wrong :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

No they shouldn't be because nothing good will come out of it when they get trolled one time to many.

Besides, how do you think USA would react if Russia suddenly started to do "navy training" with Cuba in their waters?

USA would go fucking MENTAL!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What will they do when they get trolled too much? Nothing at all. They don't have the firepower or real will to do anything. They no as soon as they do something they are finished. It's just a bit of sabre rattling to make the new guy look good, sabre rattling that has backfired.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If you corner a rat it's going to try and bite you out of desperation. How big and powerful you are in comparison won't matter because the rat doesn't see any other way out.

A desperate dictator is no different. And while USA might not be trying to corner Kim, they sure are baiting him hard.

rynnor

Rockhound
BloodOmen said:
mmm indeed, the UN will come down on that like a tonne of bricks because it'll bring up the question "what else have they successfully imported".... inb4 UN inspector search :p

From what I heard last night these are parts for defensive missiles not for their long range missiles.

They are still screwed though as no one is allowed to supply them with such stuff.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They are old bits of 1950s migs and 1950s missile defence systems.

Not anything to worry about. The communist comedy bus rolls on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom