Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Gabbe-
Oh yeah it was ig ass he licked

Cant really keep in track with venge wannebe guilds

lewl

adari didn't lick any asses

IG and strife had quite a good fights at the start of 2003. got to know eachother via IRC and started a guild together on prydwen. so quite natural adari wanted to join IG when he rerolled hib...

anyway, would like to know why you think IG is some kind of "venge wannebe guild"...

i think you don't have a clue and just are another +1 BW kiddie who spams for a title before BW closes

A

adari

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Nah i spammed a perfect discription of a total no skill no life geek

U just fitt right in there

K, all total no skill no life geek had a lvl 50 infil in 2002 then licked cf asses and went hib after joining ig.

Yea, that made sense.

You, are the most retarded fuckwit I have ever met. You are one of those sweedish retards who talk and act like a 13 year old, who make no sense at all yet believe the utter bollox they spam themself. You will probably never accomplish anything worth mentioning in real life as you are behind your PC 24/7 getting your wages from the government for being such a stupid thick fuck without a job irl. You are the low life scumb of the society. I despise you, but yet I am laughing irl about you beign such a useless fucked faced twat irl.

Thx.

I suggest you stop humiliating yourself now.

D

Divinia

dont fucking even try to give IG any shit, it will come back to you 10 times more.

S

saltymcpepper

rofl at this thread
GO DIE IRL FOTM NOOBFIL.

H

Hatt

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

I dont shop at ikea no swede does.

ive done it a couple of times.. sry :/

F

Freppe^^

I eat hamburger at ikea every time i go past so, U LIE:

G

Gahldir

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Originally posted by Hatt
ive done it a couple of times.. sry :/

hatt!! ;)

R

rangerone

Originally posted by yadeniel
Because we own u paradigm? :)
And dont whine about dragon, we dueled one time in mmg, in the morning. U got owned by a infil rr5 without dragon :p

From my realm i vote: Sst, because she much times leeched me when she was near. Maybe her brother, who plays that char dont like leech, dunno..

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL, and then she does movies about how kill some sts alone trying to say she is good, and some sts from the movie were with Rezz illnes lol. (Only saw 1of ur movies, i dont like to waste my time).

And from midgard: Dunno who is the best, the thing is hard to choose between Powerslave and her st zerg, or Jox and her boyfriend Ztyx. A hunter rr7 always going with 2sbs? OMFG, thats is be lamer!! but hey, in the other case we have Jox, the best SB in Rps in Exc and he always go with Ztyx, another SB , and RR6 :/
Ztyx, u know hunt solo? or Jox "PLed" u to rr6? ;)

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬

Mate, Ive played with both Jox and Ztyx... and tbfh theyre two of the best soloers on excal, or was... since they cant solo now that u and ur spanish fellas are out forming the zergs of alb and getting us all whined upon.
And getting owned by an infil wo Dragonfang.. cmon, is it so hard to kill an SB as an infil with 50 slash 50dw?
And powerslave... hmmms... last time i saw him he was at htk odins, pretty much solo, owning 5rangers since nobody knew where he stood, i let him shoot the guys to later see him zerged by 4 infils :p

And about them movies... why dont u do a movie for us? Id ....love.... to see u n ur buddies "owning" sbs at mmg :p And btw.. id like to hear how u got "pld" to 5l9 ? :p

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by yadeniel
Because we own u paradigm? :)
And dont whine about dragon, we dueled one time in mmg, in the morning. U got owned by a infil rr5 without dragon :p

From my realm i vote: Sst, because she much times leeched me when she was near. Maybe her brother, who plays that char dont like leech, dunno..

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL, and then she does movies about how kill some sts alone trying to say she is good, and some sts from the movie were with Rezz illnes lol. (Only saw 1of ur movies, i dont like to waste my time).

And from midgard: Dunno who is the best, the thing is hard to choose between Powerslave and her st zerg, or Jox and her boyfriend Ztyx. A hunter rr7 always going with 2sbs? OMFG, thats is be lamer!! but hey, in the other case we have Jox, the best SB in Rps in Exc and he always go with Ztyx, another SB , and RR6 :/
Ztyx, u know hunt solo? or Jox "PLed" u to rr6? ;)

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬

ELLO MR I GO WITH 10 OTHER PPL EVERY TIME I GO TO AMG.

Fuckin retard, try go solo sometimes? Instead of going with your 10 ppl spanish zerg.

E

euskaldun

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

If its my frutration ur takking about it comes from exactly here yes.

From people who couldent play their class and now try to bad mouth the guys who can

was adaris frustration and his hate for albion :)

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Originally posted by euskaldun
was adaris frustration and his hate for albion :)
THANKS FOR THE RPS YESTERDAY YOU SPANISH ****
WHEN SOMEONE UNSTEALTHS AND WALKS AROUND DONT ATTACK THEM NEXT TIME LOL

E

euskaldun

spare some rps with the ranger that helped u bastard :)

E

euskaldun

spare some rps with the ranger that helped u bastard :), if u mean the fight right atk, fyi.

i guess u and adari have some kind of nationality problem or sexual identity problem? check a doctor

S

saltymcpepper

i guess u and adari have some kind of nationality problem or sexual identity problem? check a doctor
<[CF]Adari> what the fuck?

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by drunkenmonk
i vote for me - quarterstaff - and my thinking hibs pbaoe was heat and so sticking heat up real far only to find out its energy <which i have 0% resist btw> lol and to think ive been playing 2 years >_<
oh and possibly solofriar..
<all the way to 50 my ass>
<solos hulks my ass>
<cough>

awaiting his STFU NooB post

And yes stfu n00b how u can vote for urself when u r a friar :p

n00b u can always check char builder to see what is the damage type of enchanter pbaoe ...instead of assuming it is heat

btw it's the chanter stun that is heat n their normal dds :p

too bad i did go to 50 most by soloing unlike u :p
Quarterstaff sez to Solofriar ' Please pl me ! ....I can't get groups etc etc'

groupie all the way to 50 for j00 :p
and yes still solo hulks :p my screenies pwn ya hehe

gah two years and u still act like a player that only played for a month :p

cap all resists btw ....n use the sc calculator ....stop being a whiner n learn ^^

P

Prat

Solofriar is my padawan :p he cud solo legion if he follows my wisdom. shame i cant tho.

E

euskaldun

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
lol
ranger?
i got 9xx rps

there was a ranger mate, in hmg we had 1vs1 and u won me there yes. but the fight u talking about, there was ranger add.

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by Prat
Solofriar is my padawan :p he cud solo legion if he follows my wisdom. shame i cant tho.

yes master jedi :D hehe
btw u finished the last batch of ale :(

A

adari

there was a ranger mate, in hmg we had 1vs1 and u won me there yes. but the fight u talking about, there was ranger add.

n00b

Y

yadeniel

Originally posted by Crashtje
YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDAAA ZERG ZERG ZERG IM OVERPOWERED YADDA YADDA I DRAGONFANGFORTEHWIN YADDDA YADDA YADDA IM FROM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN YADDDDDDDDA YAAAAAAADAAAAAAAA YADDDDDDAAAAAA BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH IVE GOT NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME I JUST SPAM DRAGONFANG YADDA YADDA IVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE SPEAKING ON THESE FORUMS COS IM RETARDED YADDA YADDA YADDA

/rant

thats all i got from that post, dont know bout you ?

This says a fucked ranger what isnt overpowered?

sure...

Y

yadeniel

Originally posted by rangerone
Mate, Ive played with both Jox and Ztyx... and tbfh theyre two of the best soloers on excal, or was... since they cant solo now that u and ur spanish fellas are out forming the zergs of alb and getting us all whined upon.
And getting owned by an infil wo Dragonfang.. cmon, is it so hard to kill an SB as an infil with 50 slash 50dw?
And powerslave... hmmms... last time i saw him he was at htk odins, pretty much solo, owning 5rangers since nobody knew where he stood, i let him shoot the guys to later see him zerged by 4 infils :p

And about them movies... why dont u do a movie for us? Id ....love.... to see u n ur buddies "owning" sbs at mmg :p And btw.. id like to hear how u got "pld" to 5l9 ? :p

/dismiss n00bs

About the movie, im downloading the programs to make it, but i still didnt see how they work. Maybe is harder than SPAM DRAGON :p

And u are a infil? go to emain and take a look :)

Y

yadeniel

Originally posted by Freppe^^
ELLO MR I GO WITH 10 OTHER PPL EVERY TIME I GO TO AMG.

Fuckin retard, try go solo sometimes? Instead of going with your 10 ppl spanish zerg.

U are drunk? maybe u think im with 10sts because 10sts killed u when i was near em? the ppl is too stupid, when the port comes, al sts goes to amg, dont stay in atk/mtk camping like the mids :p

Another n00b who loves me because i owned him? :/

Since 1month i go alone, with lvl40buffs now, before this, i was duoing with a guild mincer, yes, i love her speed when all the fucked day i have to go to mmg mtk to kill something, amg is too bored and never come enemy sts :p

The post of this n00bs make me laugh :)

Continue pls, continue...

Users who are viewing this thread