hes such a easy pa target

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Petronella
Shame this wasnt a prydwen discussion, they're all over the place there :p

JAG SKALL DOEDA DAJ!

D

deadkid

Dicer tbh sux ballz.. runs away... then adds... if things get hairy runs away again, and then it's too late ->>> †

A

Apprentice

ill put me vote on Adari, the n00bfil that moved to hib couse he count kill anything....
/hug

S

Snake.ster

feck, i vote meself ... Shrouded ... slash inf, 1st made when BG's were introduced , sat on screen never used... finallay with help from friends raised too 35 for BG3... then pwned in there , laughed at Robelsb, even made Deathshade move too alb ( deathshade = SB) she had a chat , i went afk for 3 months and played EvE...... i came back..got from 45-50 in 1 week.. then into big time.. and i can honestly say , without a shadow of a doubt, my RR4 inf could take out Any ( SB 1 vs 1 , no add's ..)out there if there name weren't

Jox, Paradign..... these are the only SB's i have lost against 1Vs 1..

iv'e ofc lost against hunter's 1v1 ... always cringe at pwrslave .. cos whenever i hit the fecker its got IP up ehehe..

best PA so far was against Zytx , , sumthink like 713 + 322 crit, gosh it musta hurt... why i like being slash :))

str/con debuff hurts me as much as it hurt's sb's :)

1 thing i hate is NS's, very underated ... so damn fast... and ap helps alot .. and there damn dd eheh , actually , i love all assin classe's... we are without doubt the funniest classs too play..

/respect too all assin classe's , those who moan , feck em, they never wanted us in grp's when we was lvling , so why should they add when we fighting imo..

peace out, take car Happy New Year .. blah blah blah

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by envenom
too many to name.. but Ghostly/Henhipie and some other guy they group with.

me and sala used to kill em all the time and everytime they come back more ppl haha

hahah.... and you are??

D

duact

hasek , coz when he is near nukenins zerg is near and nukenins zerg kills me

R

Rhuric

I vote Masakre, zerging noobfil that dies even thou he has 3 friends hitting me

H

hasek

Originally posted by duact
hasek , coz when he is near nukenins zerg is near and nukenins zerg kills me

Well 2 things can happen there:

1. Nukenin zerg kills u.
2. Your stealth zerg kills me.

I vote for 1st option kthx.

E

envenom

yeah its me Aada u and ur girlfriends suck balls rofl you we always used to bump into you when you duoed with someone and we used to kill u all time and then u used to come back 3+ rofl

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, people complaining about Ghostly is some funny shit.
Specially as before SB's allways said Ghostly was one of the toughest infs around.
Mind you, this was pre 1.62 and the SH and LA nerf. After the year of being godlike, SB's have now resorted to bitching non stop about infs who can beat them now....
And it gets even funnier that those same, clueless SB's, are now calling infs FOTM...
Inf and SB population on Excalibur is the same in absolute numbers. So in all honesty, the SB population is still the FOTM.
But keep your heads up the rear end also the coming year.
Go roll some uber savage, etc...
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by nalistah
every infil under rr6 (aka fotms) should get autodeleted imo

Jepp delete them fuckers

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, people complaining about Ghostly is some funny shit.
Specially as before SB's allways said Ghostly was one of the toughest infs around.
Mind you, this was pre 1.62 and the SH and LA nerf. After the year of being godlike, SB's have now resorted to bitching non stop about infs who can beat them now....
And it gets even funnier that those same, clueless SB's, are now calling infs FOTM...
Inf and SB population on Excalibur is the same in absolute numbers. So in all honesty, the SB population is still the FOTM.
But keep your heads up the rear end also the coming year.
Go roll some uber savage, etc...
Regards, Glottis

Might be the same amount of sbs and ns, but alot of em are inactive i would say due to the nerf ^^

An mind infils can nearly beat everything 1vs1 with DF. Pretty nasty hit succeeding they have on shield tanks cause of penalty :-/

N

nightsorrow

------------------------------SST-----------------------------------
----------------S=silly, S=Stupid, T=Twat----------------------

for being such a, uhm <twat>

H

Hanhepi

... ur girlfriends suck balls rofl ...
And yours don't? Is that your problem? Ever considered giving her a magnifying-glass so she at least has a little chance to find what she's looking for? I think I could help you ... but I doubt you can afford my services, Ghostly keeps me too busy anyway AND commercial advertising is most likely forbidden here. So I'm afraid I have to leave you alone with that problem of yours. Good luck anyway. :)

But at least I can declare my solidarity with you and Evull and also vote for Ghostly!!!111 Mwahaha
firedevil.gif

G

Ghostly

yeah its me Aada u and ur girlfriends suck balls rofl you we always used to bump into you when you duoed with someone and we used to kill u all time and then u used to come back 3+ rofl

And and then they nerfed us and we used to suck and then you used to kill us and then we used to think like we are not playing SB's anymore and then we used to like not play them anymore cuz we didnt wtfpwn anymore like we used to and then we used to come back and be bitter on BW......

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by Hanhepi
And yours don't? Is that your problem? Ever considered giving her a magnifying-glass so she at least has a little chance to find what she's looking for? I think I could help you ... but I doubt you can afford my services, Ghostly keeps me too busy anyway AND commercial advertising is most likely forbidden here. So I'm afraid I have to leave you alone with that problem of yours. Good luck anyway. :)

But at least I can declare my solidarity with you and Evull and also vote for Ghostly!!!111 Mwahaha
firedevil.gif

:clap:

E

envenom

Henephi comes to your rescue again rofl nubber so glad i dont play this wank game anymore laters

Users who are viewing this thread