Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

D

darbey

Originally posted by Apprentice
ill put me vote on Adari, the n00bfil that moved to hib couse he count kill anything....
/hug

Ditto. Are we allowed to vote for Adari?

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by adari
Who should win this precious award?

Name your noobfil oty 2003 and who knows, he/she might win the competition!

I vote for Euskaldun personally.

Aint that u?? Nah u was it at 2002 then u got WTFPWNED ( is that how u say killed when being real cool?) and went to hib to get pled and join the blue/white newbs

Offcurse we play FOTM Class. What is wrong with playing the best class atm?? Nothing

SO STFU

D

drunkenmonk

i vote for me - quarterstaff - and my thinking hibs pbaoe was heat and so sticking heat up real far only to find out its energy <which i have 0% resist btw> lol and to think ive been playing 2 years >_<
oh and possibly solofriar..
<all the way to 50 my ass>
<solos hulks my ass>
<cough>

awaiting his STFU NooB post

O

old_saxo

arf come one give my name somewere :p eh wait a sec im not a grey con killer nor a exp killer ^^ nm

KOMBA JA MI LORD KOMBA JA!!!!

A

adari

Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Originally posted by Gabbe-
Aint that u?? Nah u was it at 2002 then u got WTFPWNED ( is that how u say killed when being real cool?) and went to hib to get pled and join the blue/white newbs

Offcurse we play FOTM Class. What is wrong with playing the best class atm?? Nothing

SO STFU

rofl

ook then mr spaniard

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old_saxo
arf come one give my name somewere :p eh wait a sec im not a grey con killer nor a exp killer ^^ nm

KOMBA JA MI LORD KOMBA JA!!!!

there are other ways to earn this award than to kill low lvl's

Y

yadeniel

Originally posted by minime_
Any spanish inf

Because we own u paradigm? :)
And dont whine about dragon, we dueled one time in mmg, in the morning. U got owned by a infil rr5 without dragon :p

From my realm i vote: Sst, because she much times leeched me when she was near. Maybe her brother, who plays that char dont like leech, dunno..

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL, and then she does movies about how kill some sts alone trying to say she is good, and some sts from the movie were with Rezz illnes lol. (Only saw 1of ur movies, i dont like to waste my time).

And from midgard: Dunno who is the best, the thing is hard to choose between Powerslave and her st zerg, or Jox and her boyfriend Ztyx. A hunter rr7 always going with 2sbs? OMFG, thats is be lamer!! but hey, in the other case we have Jox, the best SB in Rps in Exc and he always go with Ztyx, another SB , and RR6 :/
Ztyx, u know hunt solo? or Jox "PLed" u to rr6? ;)

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by yadeniel
And dont whine about dragon, we dueled one time in mmg, in the morning. U got owned by a infil rr5 without dragon :p

From my realm i vote: Sst, because she much times leeched me when she was near. Maybe her brother, who plays that char dont like leech, dunno..

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL, and then she does movies about how kill some sts alone trying to say she is good, and some sts from the movie were with Rezz illnes lol. (Only saw 1of ur movies, i dont like to waste my time).

And from midgard: Dunno who is the best, the thing is hard to choose between Powerslave and her st zerg, or Jox and her boyfriend Ztyx. A hunter rr7 always going with 2sbs? OMFG, thats is be lamer!! but hey, in the other case we have Jox, the best SB in Rps in Exc and he always go with Ztyx, another SB , and RR6 :/

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬

YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDAAA ZERG ZERG ZERG IM OVERPOWERED YADDA YADDA I DRAGONFANGFORTEHWIN YADDDA YADDA YADDA IM FROM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN YADDDDDDDDA YAAAAAAADAAAAAAAA YADDDDDDAAAAAA BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH IVE GOT NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME I JUST SPAM DRAGONFANG YADDA YADDA IVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE SPEAKING ON THESE FORUMS COS IM RETARDED YADDA YADDA YADDA

/rant

thats all i got from that post, dont know bout you ?

A

asar

lol

From hibernia: Cyclodia with her boyfriend Prisma, always go together, u never can solo cyclodia? or is because a rr2infil owns u? LoL,

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iam RR3 now :D im a FOTM :) and proud to be Alb'
verry proud !
| | |
(sumthing nothing to do with yadeniels post)v v v
oh btw and if you whine about ALB zergs.. its becasue we got that many people. And if you want to know why we have that many people its because we let more classes join in EXP/RVR groups then only bard/enchatner or healer/savage!

G

Gabbe-

Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

rofl

ook then mr spaniard

Im very swedish

When u was alb u were a joke now ur a joke

Damn get on pryd with all the other jokes pls ://

Your not good in anyway.
I beat u with my Mincer I beat u with my Infi and I beat u with my Scout. FFS u cant even get my LOW RR infi with ur little noskill friends 2 vs 1 and U still kick ur ass

WHO THE FUCK ARE U??? noone thats who u are a "noone" who uses his ass as a mouth.

The only time u might have used ur mouth for anything might have been when it was all brown after licking CF asses

+ i dont see why u post this? Is it to like act cool infront of people in #stealthzerg or just cf?? Its not like anyone thinks ur good or funnie for posting this. Oh wait maybe ur little no skill friends + some SB whiners

Your a guy who actually had a infi and the rerolled server cuz u coldent get into any good guilds at alb. So then u licked som ass and went hib

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by Crashtje
YADDA YADDA YADDA YADDAAA ZERG ZERG ZERG IM OVERPOWERED YADDA YADDA I DRAGONFANGFORTEHWIN YADDDA YADDA YADDA IM FROM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN YADDDDDDDDA YAAAAAAADAAAAAAAA YADDDDDDAAAAAA BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH IVE GOT NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME I JUST SPAM DRAGONFANG YADDA YADDA IVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE SPEAKING ON THESE FORUMS COS IM RETARDED YADDA YADDA YADDA

/rant

thats all i got from that post, dont know bout you ?

Try to read it again this time very slow. Might read every word twice and maybe u understand?

Damn its sad when people from poor nations dont get the right help in school and end up not understanding stuff

E

euskaldun

Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

WHO THE FUCK ARE U???

HE IS A TWAT :)

+ i dont see why u post this? Is it to like act cool infront of people in #stealthzerg or just cf?? Its not like anyone thinks ur good or funnie for posting this. Oh wait maybe ur little no skill friends + some SB whiners

NAH HE COULD NEVER BE COOL :) HE POST THIS CAUSE HE IS BORED IN PAD

Your a guy who actually had a infi and the rerolled server cuz u coldent get into any good guilds at alb. So then u licked som ass and went hib

APS FROM HERE COMES HIS FRUSTRATION. I UNDERSTAND IT NOW

G

Gabbe-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Originally posted by euskaldun
APS FROM HERE COMES HIS FRUSTRATION. I UNDERSTAND IT NOW

If its my frutration ur takking about it comes from exactly here yes.

From people who couldent play their class and now try to bad mouth the guys who can

A

adari

Im very swedish

When u was alb u were a joke now ur a joke

Damn get on pryd with all the other jokes pls ://

Your not good in anyway.
I beat u with my Mincer I beat u with my Infi and I beat u with my Scout. FFS u cant even get my LOW RR infi with ur little noskill friends 2 vs 1 and U still kick ur ass

WHO THE FUCK ARE U??? noone thats who u are a "noone" who uses his ass as a mouth.

The only time u might have used ur mouth for anything might have been when it was all brown after licking CF asses

:ROFLMAO:

And you are?

Funny how you say you know me, and why I went to hib, since you talk like a 13 yo retard. I know no smelly 13 yo retards.

Oh, and I'd love to see you try to kill me with your mincer and scout again, your char names are?

G

Gabbe-

And you are?

Funny how you say you know me, and why I went to hib, since you talk like a 13 yo retard. I know no smelly 13 yo retards.

Oh, and I'd love to see you try to kill me with your mincer and scout again, your char names are?

I talk like a 13 year old retard?? And how does they speak? And dont gimme any smart reply like "Like u"

I never said i know u.

mincer = Aduro
infi = Gabbe
scout - Itech

A

adari

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

I talk like a 13 year old retard?? And how does they speak? And dont gimme any smart reply like "Like u"

I never said i know u.

mincer = Aduro
infi = Gabbe
scout - Itech

Like you.

And you obviously think you know 'cause you spammed so much utter bullox about me.

Hah.

S

saltymcpepper

Im very swedish

the only time u might have used ur mouth for anything might have been when it was all brown after licking CF asses

ARE YOU EATING THE MUSELI IN THE VOLVO ON THE WAY TO THE IKEA MY FRIEND YES?

S

saltymcpepper

oh and btw i got adari into cf so we could wear the same cloak, he wanted to stay in ig but it had died.
okthankyougoodbye

A

adari

[18:18:11] <[CF]Adari> apparently Jozen
[18:18:17] <[CF]Adari> i liked your ass to get into CF >.<
[18:18:21] <[CF]Adari> did you like it?
[18:18:38] <Jozen> well
[18:18:42] <Jozen> i was asleep i quess ;/
[18:18:47] <Jozen> cant tell really
[18:18:51] <Jozen> to drunk to remember etc

M

minime_

Yadeniel 5l9 ¬¬
Ive been killed by rr3 inf's after doing PA chain on em..... Dont remember the fight your talking about, but sounds fair enough. Dosnt make you unique in anyway.

D

darbey

And you are?

Can i come kill you with mine? would almost be worthwhile resubscribing.

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
ARE YOU EATING THE MUSELI IN THE VOLVO ON THE WAY TO THE IKEA MY FRIEND YES?

I dont shop at ikea no swede does.

G

Gabbe-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noobfil Of The Year 2003!

Like you.

And you obviously think you know 'cause you spammed so much utter bullox about me.

Hah.

Nah i spammed a perfect discription of a total no skill no life geek

U just fitt right in there

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by marczje
tho he has a point, reavers are overpowered.. maybe not in fgs coz of det.. but they can easily take 2 stealthers if played well

Lol, a buffed pally can take down 2 stealthers too, and dont need to be played well, only need have purge and FH up, lets nerf pallys :p, dude... i can't see your point sorry.

G

Gabbe-

[18:18:11] <[CF]Adari> apparently Jozen
[18:18:17] <[CF]Adari> i liked your ass to get into CF >.<
[18:18:21] <[CF]Adari> did you like it?
[18:18:38] <Jozen> well
[18:18:42] <Jozen> i was asleep i quess ;/
[18:18:47] <Jozen> cant tell really
[18:18:51] <Jozen> to drunk to remember etc

Dont see a reason to even ask him if u know u joined on other grounds?

G

Gabbe-

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
oh and btw i got adari into cf so we could wear the same cloak, he wanted to stay in ig but it had died.
okthankyougoodbye

Oh yeah it was ig ass he licked

Cant really keep in track with venge wannebe guilds

A

Ahqmae

Gabbe-, though it'll be hard by now - do yourself a favor and avoid posting more of this. It makes you look retarded.

N

Nadhia

can you talk more crap?

Oh yeah it was ig ass he licked

Cant really keep in track with venge wannebe guilds

FYI IG was the first hibs to run good tank groups, while VGN only did mage groups, so if any1 is wannabe say that to the fotm bm groups out there now, please get your facts straight or just fuck off at all, loser..

Users who are viewing this thread