No QQ just a question to Mid stealthers at DC!

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Never seen him added on anyone, but I understand if he does on those vanishing if they are about to loose a fight, you should stay and take a loss if you'r in a 1 vs 1 tbh, or atleast I think you should.

there that word agian I THINK U SHOULD. just be happen if you meet someone that play fair in your eyes.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
random theory:

if you hang around an alb or a mid bridge there are people going to the docks.

If you hang around a hib bridge there's no reason for anyone to cross it unless they come to fight you.

So, more likely to get a solo fight.

Nothing intrinsically to do with which realm you pick, whether you like green over red or blue ;)

oh and less of the personal attacks. This is a reasonable discussion so far but it's teetering on the edge of a bad slope.
That's my opinion as well.
censi said:
not talking about the bridge.

if I took a random named toon now and sat on the bit of land near the drop off at bleed. I would get gunned down by the first person that shows up.

If I took a random alb or mid toon to crauch leet corner drop off and sat at the corner, more than likely the first hib that will turn up will /beck /bow for a fight.

yes it shouldnt matter which realm u pick influences how people play. put it to the test though and u will see im right.

christ knows why.
I've been run down by hibs in Emain almost as much as i have by albs in Hadrian's or as often as others get run down when they come to mid.
I say almost, because Emain is usually emptier.
Sure, i have been in Emain and often people stand around there having duels, beckoning and bowing to eachother.
Had a few good fights last time i was there late at night.

I've seen that in Hadrian's and Odin's too, but not as often, especially not in Mid.
That's because more people go over the bridge to get to the dock and the duelling is more likely to get interrupted by people who don't care about 1on1 fights.

Those who are in Emain, around bridge/dropoff, are often soloers who are looking for a good fight.
They know it's one of the few places left that you have a good chance of finding another soloer without running into groups or zergs.
That's why it's not only the hibs you meet in Emain that are often being nice and fair, but also the mids and albs you meet there as well.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
there that word agian I THINK U SHOULD. just be happen if you meet someone that play fair in your eyes.

So what?

I can think what I want can't I?
As I belive anyone else has the right to think what they want I hope I can do so also.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
So what?

I can think what I want can't I?
As I belive anyone else has the right to think what they want I hope I can do so also.

If it was that easy your saying they sould stay and die so in a way your telling them what to do :confused:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
If it was that easy your saying they sould stay and die so in a way your telling them what to do :confused:

Nope, Im not telling them to do anything, Im just saying how I see things.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Nope, Im not telling them to do anything, Im just saying how I see things.

Will it not the way it come across to me sorry

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Will it not the way it come across to me sorry

Ohwell, always easy to missunderstand posts, It is so obvious to me when seeing what I have wrote, but might not be to others I suppose.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Have seen Elrandhir with his ranger in RvR a couple of times now, and well anyone can play how they like, but how can anyone have fun like that is beyond me.

And he never attack unless I'm fighting someone else it seems, the worst thing is that he is so bad that I actually believe that he couldn't win if he didn't use the self speed everytime I get into melee range.

I think solo is okey, but adding on 1vs1 and then running away is abit Overkill imo =P

As some smart guy said:

"First rule as a zerger is to not whine about getting zerged"

Heh actually dident read all of this earlier, and well this post is rather poor tbh, but some things are still true and I wont deny that.

1 vs 1, well I have probably added sometimes and if I have it has been of a mistake, because I don't add on an ongoing 1 vs 1 fight.

I do add though yes, but I just think those dueling can be left alone, atleast until they are done.

When playing my ranger everything goes for me, except ruining 1 vs 1 fights.

When playing my hero I try to never add on anything atall, if I have it has been by mistake, but I do belive those dueling at DC can confirm this.

Very little of what was said in the post hold any truth though, and ofcourse I know it was only written to seem funny.

heh, and the last line, well I don't zerg as Im always solo if I aint in a gg doing 8 vs 8 ^^
guess that line was just an example though =P
Only time it's all zerg is when iRvR tbh.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
if I took a random named toon now and sat on the bit of land near the drop off at bleed. I would get gunned down by the first person that shows up.

happened to me every time I've been to DC lately... maybe I'm just unlucky (or the solo crossbow armsman is superdangerous!)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
There's usually more ppl at beno that will leave u alone/watch a 1v1/beckon for a duel... but tends to get empty real quick sometimes (talking about occasius (sp?) bridge area here). So then I go dc, and at dc u will almost always meet some brehon casters with their ml 9 pets rdy for the next dumb soloer to go there, or 3-4 ns' grped etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom