No QQ just a question to Mid stealthers at DC!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Have seen a 4 men team of stealthers at DC couple of times now, and well anyone can play how they like, but how can anyone have fun like that is beyond me.

And they never attack when more then 1 it seems, the worst thing is that the are so bad that I actually belive that they couldent win if they went for more then 1.

I think a duo is okay, but common 4 on 1 is abit Overkil imo =P

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
must be 4 IRL noob friends that think they are uber PAing 4x on 1 solo enemie

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
guess they saw all the low rr hib stealthers camping around DC waiting to stun,nuke first person who pops.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
that's normal for hibs and albs, so I guess mids just 'adapt' ? ;)

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Well, some people like to group... I can take that, those who annoys me are those that go out solo, and as soon as they see another stelther they run like... scouts anyone... :)

And besides, maybe people are tired of strafing, sidestunning hib stealthers ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Many pointless comments in here and some good.

Yeah well you can get zerged anywhere, thats the risk any soloer takes, the lame thing is always going for only 1 when you'r 4.

I don't really care that much, just saying when I go out I think it's fun to face some resistance, but these stealthers dident seem to dare popping if more then 1 came and they could jump him.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Have seen a 4 men team of stealthers at DC couple of times now, and well anyone can play how they like, but how can anyone have fun like that is beyond me.

And they never attack when more then 1 it seems, the worst thing is that the are so bad that I actually belive that they couldent win if they went for more then 1.

I think a duo is okay, but common 4 on 1 is abit Overkil imo =P

Just ask PM, they've done it for a very long time.

kivik

Part of the furniture
No QQ just a question to Elrandhir!

Have seen Elrandhir with his ranger in RvR a couple of times now, and well anyone can play how they like, but how can anyone have fun like that is beyond me.

And he never attack unless I'm fighting someone else it seems, the worst thing is that he is so bad that I actually believe that he couldn't win if he didn't use the self speed everytime I get into melee range.

I think solo is okey, but adding on 1vs1 and then running away is abit Overkill imo =P

As some smart guy said:

"First rule as a zerger is to not whine about getting zerged"

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
guess they saw all the low rr hib stealthers camping around DC waiting to stun,nuke first person who pops.

How exactly do you stun nuke as a stealther? :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
TBH not a lot of difference between a 4 man stealth grp and a 4 man visible grp depending how you play.
If in the 4 man stealth grp you only fight soloers and duoers its a bit lame in some peoples opinion. but is it any more lame than a fg killing solo, duo or even a 4 man grp?

the whole point of a stealther is using tic tac's don't see any problem with it myself, as a stealther you die solo to a 4 man stealther grp, on your second run how about going a different route? :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Fyric said:
How exactly do you stun nuke as a stealther? :)

As a hib you can do it easy :p

Side style stun (or pa/cd), use insta nuke then break out of melee and use your ubeh 100dmg top casted nukes :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Just ask PM, they've done it for a very long time.
Thats a vicious DAOC tale thats told to young Mids and Albs to scare them!

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Brackus said:
the whole point of a stealther is using tic tac's don't see any problem with it myself, as a stealther you die solo to a 4 man stealther grp, on your second run how about going a different route? :)

Be smart, and go a different route or different place, or be lame :D go ask a fg to come with you, and pop them all with SL :p oh and dont forget to /rude and /rofl at each and every one. :flame:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Have seen Elrandhir with his ranger in RvR a couple of times now, and well anyone can play how they like, but how can anyone have fun like that is beyond me.

And he never attack unless I'm fighting someone else it seems, the worst thing is that he is so bad that I actually believe that he couldn't win if he didn't use the self speed everytime I get into melee range.

I think solo is okey, but adding on 1vs1 and then running away is abit Overkill imo =P

As some smart guy said:

"First rule as a zerger is to not whine about getting zerged"

I have never denyed playing abit dirty on my ranger, but I always soloed, excep for iRvR at some point where I duoed with a friend.

if someone come solo and kill me I don't care what he does tbh, but 4 vs 1 ;D

And I also try to avoide ever adding on 1 vs 1 even with the ranger.

And my ranger is full Bowspec!

And also as I said there was never any whine, just a comment!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
I have never denyed playing abit dirty on my ranger, but I always soloed, excep for iRvR at some point where I duoed with a friend.

if someone come solo and kill me I don't care what he does tbh, but 4 vs 1 ;D

And I also try to avoide ever adding on 1 vs 1 even with the ranger.

they're all solo! they just play a bit dirty :x

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Past couple of days have been really fun imo as a low rr stealther, plenty of other stealthers around at crau, won some lost some, got added on, had people stand back and let me finish fights just general fun time all round.

Im not a great fan of roaming for hours on end to stumble into a grp of 4 and get ganked, so a high population of enemy in an area, grouped or not keeps the excitement up.

Feel sorry for the brave who pop and get ganked by a gazillion hibs but i thank you for making the effort to catch a boat trip to hib, plz come back :)

And booh to the rr11 SB who PA'd me for 1747 damage! :worthy: next time i see fru title im running.

Phantomby rr4.6 NS
Blinx rr3.7 Ranger

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
they're all solo! they just play a bit dirty :x

Yeah, for sure =P they are indeed grouped, or atleast play as one even if Ungrouped, I doubht they are though.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
TBH not a lot of difference between a 4 man stealth grp and a 4 man visible grp depending how you play.
If in the 4 man stealth grp you only fight soloers and duoers its a bit lame in some peoples opinion. but is it any more lame than a fg killing solo, duo or even a 4 man grp?

You'r right it aint really that big diff, but I don't think a 4 men visible group only go looking for soloers like these seemed to do tbh.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
Be smart, and go a different route or different place, or be lame :D go ask a fg to come with you, and pop them all with SL :p oh and dont forget to /rude and /rofl at each and every one. :flame:

hehe, well we have wiped that 4 some several times, doubht they get to kill all to many before whiped really =P

Was just a comment really this, not being rude to anyone or anything like that, for me it was more like nice RP's when they came =P

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well would be worse if they where good players, 4 of them seems to be Equal to an 1 high RR stealther tbh =P maby it's how they think going 4 =P

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Albion
At Berk Dafft (Alb scout) who I thought was honourable stunned me (solo) in front of a four man Alb stealth group, who then started to shoot me. If I didn't have Phase Shift I would have died to the five of them. Dafft /slap ed me for leaving. I returned the favour 10 minutes later by stunning him in front of a Mid FG but his phase shift was down :)

Hibernia
Eight (yes 8!) Hib stealthers in one group (not eight solos) camped Brynja, they raped my four man stealth group and every soloer there. I put a call on /as for back up. A 4 man SB group arrived and we raped the Hibs, twice. The hibs were having much fun and that's what the game is about. We had much fun killing them; I'd never been in a fg v fg stealth fight before.

So all realms are doing it, there are those that don't like it that do something about it and there are those that whine on here.
Oh and I certainly don't think anything less of the Albs or Hibs (though Dafft should have known better.) they were having fun their way.

Doing something about it in game:
Gives RP.
Gives "revenge" satisfaction.
Shows them you're not going to let them do what's miffing you off, so perhaps they'll sod off.
If you then write a post on how you got revenge = increased Epeen.

Whining on here:
Lowers you Epeen
Post probably not even read by the mids you're whining at.
You obtain no satisfaction or fun.
No rps.
You’re ever branded as a whiner.

pip

Banned
Makes me lol when people say well go some were else:) but when you get there is nobody about:(

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well you don't have to whine, you can just make a post and see responses, I just felt like making an Thread as I dident have nothing else to do atm ;D

Ofcourse you will get bad responses if you start out a post with wtf stop Zerging you n00b ffsffs yadayadaa.

I just asked a simple Question really in this Thread to see what the response would be.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Ive met those 4-8 hib stealthers a few times too...when they attack a solo caster you cant even get upset...its more like :eek2:

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Makes me lol when people say well go some were else:) but when you get there is nobody about:(

life of a "soloer" ;o if u want 1v1's go to a place that isnt busy

pip

Banned
Trunks said:
life of a "soloer" ;o if u want 1v1's go to a place that isnt busy
Show me a place that you will only find 1 person to fight all the time I show my ass on fh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom