No QQ just a question to Mid stealthers at DC!

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Its simly m8... at Dc u can see duos/trios and soloers to w8 till sky opens and rains rps... so why not come with a zerg when the time u pop a zilion low rrs and some times some high rrs will zerg/add/leech of ya?
Sometimes even mid/alb grps camp dc cause there r a milion n00bs that w8 to add on something so they come and farm them
So imo that will go on till the day that the sky opens and rain rps for ppl like Aloras/Silentmist etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc and ofc we cant forget the vamp/warden duo that roam around and kills soloers ( the warden made a video too !! pathetic!!! :puke: )
So just live with it

P.s I am sure that every1 can point to some oppossite players that r doing the same but thats how i c it .

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Show me a place that you will only find 1 person to fight all the time I show my ass on fh:)

Trunks, for so many reasons, don't tell him!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
Its simly m8... at Dc u can see duos/trios and soloers to w8 till sky opens and rains rps... so why not come with a zerg when the time u pop a zilion low rrs and some times some high rrs will zerg/add/leech of ya?

Well my post was not so much about comming with 4 stealthers as that they dident destealth until they where 4 vs 1.

I only saw them popp when it was like that, never fair numbers, or even 2 peeps against them, they popped on 1 all the time I saw them atleast.

illu

Part of the furniture
If you see a 4 man stealth group you have a few choices:-

If you are another assassin, you can SL then AE Mezz, and try and take 1 down for the "challenge".
If they jump you and it is 4 on 1, you will die fast, but if you are quick, a purge+Poisonspike usually makes them run around a bit for cover after you do that.
Announce it on /as is a nice move. Small groups of people don't like to be zerged, so all the people come and help get rid of them :>
Or just sit back and watch them fight from distance, and any fights they have, feel free to zap shoot do whatever you can to piss them off :>

It's annoying but it's part of the game.

Oli - Illu

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Announce it on /as is a nice move. Small groups of people don't like to be zerged, so all the people come and help get rid of them :>

Well they have been wiped rather fast as this is what has happened, but you dident really need to ask in /as, because you only needed 2 peeps to take the 4 out really =P

But saw them got slaughtered by an incomming hib zerg several times ;D

illu

Part of the furniture
Elrandhir said:
Well they have been wiped rather fast as this is what has happened, but you dident really need to ask in /as, because you only needed 2 peeps to take the 4 out really =P

But saw them got slaughtered by an incomming hib zerg several times ;D

What RR were they by the way? I have nothing against 8 RR1 stealthers having a go at me. I think fair-ish fights can generally be summed up by the total RR count of the people attacking you versus your RR. (ish :> I don't ACTUALLY want 8 stealthers attacking me :>)

Oli - Illu

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
What RR were they by the way? I have nothing against 8 RR1 stealthers having a go at me. I think fair-ish fights can generally be summed up by the total RR count of the people attacking you versus your RR. (ish :> I don't ACTUALLY want 8 stealthers attacking me :>)

Oli - Illu

Actually I dident check =P when you have 4 stealthers on you thats not the first thing you check, well maby those playing Solo classes very often do, but Im only doing solo now and again so don't care to much, only really check it if I end up in a duel with someone ;D

But they where probably low, otherwise I wouldent have been able to kill one of them solo as I had all 4 on me =P still 4 hitting you it aint fun, whatever RR they are.

I could probably have taken 2 of them myself, maby 3 if everything up, still depends, because when one of them got low HP they ran and let the others hit me.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Actually I dident check =P when you have 4 stealthers on you thats not the first thing you check, well maby those playing Solo classes very often do, but Im only doing solo now and again so don't care to much, only really check it if I end up in a duel with someone ;D

But they where probably low, otherwise I wouldent have been able to kill one of them solo as I had all 4 on me =P still 4 hitting you it aint fun, whatever RR they are.

should be one of the first things u check really, the lowest rr is the easiest to kill :eek: less abilities!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Trunks said:
should be one of the first things u check really, the lowest rr is the easiest to kill :eek: less abilities!

Well, I just kill them, I don't start thinkin of what RR the stealhers popping on me are, and I can't say I cared, but from their damage I think they where low.

When I get a good fight or so, then I check what RR they where, but when 4 jumps you, well I just dident care what RR they where =P

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just ask PM, they've done it for a very long time.

/respect to any fucking mid that comes to hibernia to hunt. even if theres like 20 of them. lot of deluded mids think they are soloing by sitting on bryno all evening with the 30 other mids there. tbh I would far rather face the 4 mids hunting people in hib than the leet solo mid stealther on bryno with his 30 fellow solo'ers (mainly bd's sm's and wl's)

fyi phule. believe me if we wanted to zerg up this server we could. most of the guys in the guild prefer to solo, so they solo, and most respected enemy soloers I have very good relationships with and we extend each other a lot of professinal courtosy.

How about u show me how many solo kills u got, and ill show you how many i got. if you got more your point stands, if not then your whining without the credentials to back it up?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Mids are dumb. While Hibs and Albs only talk about honour, none-adding etc, Mids actually do behave that way

thats a fucking clueless statement cyclian.

to give you a proper answer rather than a biased one.

Ask say duzic (for example) if he sat at crauch corner how long would it take before he got zergged down or added on. If he would get better treatment at bleed corner?? His answer would be he can go to hib and most peeps will come up and give him a /hug, then maybe if they want to duel him a /beck and a /bow and a fight. With like 20 hibs standing watching. u dont get that shit a bleed. you will get your nutz torn off by the first nubbit doorstep BD that shows up.

Ask a neutral hib the same about beno or bleed. they will tell you that you actually get better treatment at beno. like it aint great but its ok at beno sometimes. occasionally see enemies sitting around emote fighting etc.

ask a mid someone like guindor (for example) if cruach is better than beno? He would say crauch.

I seen like mass congregations of people at cruach and like even the hib mages running around there ingnore like the enemies sitting down having emote initated fights. (ofc u get the occasional nubbit turn up and shaft anyone). Funny enough when this little honor area was at its prime it was little mid mini pugs coming their to try and farm the soloers (legit, aradhawk other lamers etc)

its natural to have a slighted biased opinion that you realm is the good guys and the other realms are lame. however its fucking undeniable that hibs seem less RP horney or their own turf than alb and mid put togther tbfh.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
however its fucking undeniable that hibs seem less RP horney or their own turf than alb and mid put togther tbfh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahhahaha

sorry, but that statement is just too funny :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahhahaha

sorry, but that statement is just too funny :p

Its unlikely I know, but perhaps you would see better results if you :

a) Didnt run every frigging time when ur loosing. Stand ur fucking ground for once.
b) Didnt kill people on low HP every time.

Due to your very annoying way of playing, leeching but not granting enemies their share of RP's when ur loosing, ur only making matters worse for urselves. Im not the only one who adds on your ass simply to get the RP's I missed out on before when u vanish/run/water-abuse etc.

Whine all you like, show me u actually stand ground in a fight and I will stop adding. For now you're nothing but a bad looser.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Addsprout strikes again.

Delete all your chars and reroll them, play add free from beginning as a solo'er, never be stuck to a FG as a 9th char on your Ranger, then post here and someone might take you seriously?

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Addsprout strikes again.

Delete all your chars and reroll them, play add free from beginning as a solo'er, never be stuck to a FG as a 9th char on your Ranger, then post here and someone might take you seriously?
lol killed him once when he was in fg stealther zerg on hunter:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Addsprout strikes again.

im sorry but like wtf are u talking about. since cluster I bump into pup a lot out on the field. he is no adder. completly honorable player and nice guy.

we all have history with other players and like everyone has people who if they see they insta KOS because of bad history (im sure im on peeps KOS lists too!). but pls dont just sling random shit, because certainly this guy is a fine stealther that has a lot of respect from fellow players (realmmates or enemies) both as a top notch player and a nice guy.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
random theory:

if you hang around an alb or a mid bridge there are people going to the docks.

If you hang around a hib bridge there's no reason for anyone to cross it unless they come to fight you.

So, more likely to get a solo fight.

Nothing intrinsically to do with which realm you pick, whether you like green over red or blue ;)

oh and less of the personal attacks. This is a reasonable discussion so far but it's teetering on the edge of a bad slope.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
wonder why the exact same happens on my alts. Fear the RR1 Epic gimpens!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
censi said:
im sorry but like wtf are u talking about. since cluster I bump into pup a lot out on the field. he is no adder. completly honorable player and nice guy.

we all have history with other players and like everyone has people who if they see they insta KOS because of bad history (im sure im on peeps KOS lists too!). but pls dont just sling random shit, because certainly this guy is a fine stealther that has a lot of respect from fellow players (realmmates or enemies) both as a top notch player and a nice guy.

What would I try to explain to you? You thought my Arms is a DI botted Dirty Trick Merc and tried to kill me on 20%, I used IP2 and you run away. Sadly your perception doesn't count much for me.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If you hang around a hib bridge there's no reason for anyone to cross it unless they come to fight you.

not talking about the bridge.

if I took a random named toon now and sat on the bit of land near the drop off at bleed. I would get gunned down by the first person that shows up.

If I took a random alb or mid toon to crauch leet corner drop off and sat at the corner, more than likely the first hib that will turn up will /beck /bow for a fight.

yes it shouldnt matter which realm u pick influences how people play. put it to the test though and u will see im right.

christ knows why.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
What would I try to explain to you? You thought my Arms is a DI botted Dirty Trick Merc and tried to kill me on 20%, I used IP2 and you run away. Sadly your perception doesn't count much for me

everytime I say summin to you, you say this shit, u been going on about it for years. I just thought u were a merc. I wasnt paying much attention at the time! maybe hungover or pissed or just tired. and yes i try and kill targets. Im not always fussey about them being on 100%. Specially as this was the start of agramon and you were doorstepping on alb bridgehead 1 with the other nubbits, u couldnt stand around dickswining a target that would take over 30 seconds to drop because of sheer volume of fellow doorsteppers there.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
If I took a random alb or mid toon to crauch leet corner drop off and sat at the corner, more than likely the first hib that will turn up will /beck /bow for a fight.

try that, it just doesn't work that way.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it was flim RP farming, after my hot tip off of honor spots :)

pip

Banned
censi said:

He did is fair share of grouping in o/f we go back years:fluffle:

pip

Banned
1 thing I can't fault is him as a person he is a fine guy:) And a dam good gamer

pip

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
random theory:

if you hang around an alb or a mid bridge there are people going to the docks.

So, more likely to get a solo fight.

Nothing intrinsically to do with which realm you pick, whether you like green over red or blue ;)

oh and less of the personal attacks. This is a reasonable discussion so far but it's teetering on the edge of a bad slope.
Why you got more rep than me on fh? Im funnier than you:twak:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, I think my Thread have turned into something else then it started out as, ohwell I have nothing more to say neways =P

Only got 1 Negative comment also about my Ranger, not to bad imo =P

I think anyone can play how they like, I really just created this thread from boredom saying what I though when seeing the 4 some ^^

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
not talking about the bridge.

if I took a random named toon now and sat on the bit of land near the drop off at bleed. I would get gunned down by the first person that shows up.

yes it shouldnt matter which realm u pick influences how people play. put it to the test though and u will see im right.

christ knows why.

what happy lala land you live in ?. Tell you what you just go and do that then you see what you just said is about 1% ture

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Addsprout strikes again.

Never seen him added on anyone, but I understand if he does on those vanishing if they are about to loose a fight, you should stay and take a loss if you'r in a 1 vs 1 tbh, or atleast I think you should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom