no price cut fo euro ps3

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have just been looking at an 360 Eliet thinking about getting my second 360 and just like Sony we are the the Whipping boys a £104 price rise for a £225 console. I think im going to live in Canada

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
I have just been looking at an 360 Eliet thinking about getting my second 360 and just like Sony we are the the Whipping boys a £104 price rise for a £225 console. I think im going to live in Canada

Wait for the new premium revisions which have HDMI tbh...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wait for the new premium revisions which have HDMI tbh...

That is the new Eliet with HDMI release on the 28th. Im going to have to get one im losing my fight conving friends our online pro evo tournament should be on the ps3 :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
better of waiting for falcon versions tho, ms still have resolved the ring of death issues apart from the free fix thingie

dunno if someone has asked about ps3 browser in this thread or not but next fw upgrade will have "• v2.00 will have updated drivers for its built-in Internet browser, for updated flash player functionality and other stuff related to the browser."

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Time to be a pedant. Gran Turismo is the real driving simulator, not the real racing simulator. There is a difference. It's also not the real crashing simulator. Car damage is only a factor if you can't drive. My advice? Get some skills and stop fucking crashing.

Also, the damage model in that Forza clip looks SHIT. Head on smash and the front of the car is untouched, yet the rear brushes another car and the bumper flies off? I'd rather bounce off the walls than look at that shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom