No more sidi raids

F

Fagane

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
fan mail from aligro ? u guys seem to have a problem about who owns what and U don´t steal from other ppl....

Atleast I do not steal, and clearly you got your mind compleetly mixed up! Keep the flames comming! And keep protecting the biggest jerk(thief) walking in DAoC. Time the losers delete they're chars.

Fagane

ps: 2 points for you: 1) I do not support Aligro, I am just against Falcor, 2) you must be genderless, or an totaly dumb to think I am male (DUH!!!!). Get your facts straight whiner boy!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Fagane
2) you must be genderless, or an totaly dumb to think I am male (DUH!!!!). Get your facts straight whiner boy!

actually as he was adressing both you and aligro when saying "you guys" he used the right wording as the male gender is above the female gener (grammaticly speaking). if he had only been adressing you e.g. "you´re a stupid guy" and you are female his wording would be wrong.

so "Get your grammar straight, whiner girl"

F

Fagane

Originally posted by Addlcove
actually as he was adressing both you and aligro when saying "you guys" he used the right wording as the male gender is above the female gener (grammaticly speaking). if he had only been adressing you e.g. "you´re a stupid guy" and you are female his wording would be wrong.

so "Get your grammar straight, whiner girl"

Get your facts straight dumb ass:

tbh I think u should stop thinking about u´r self and go play some CS, cuz u seem to be the lames guy in this game atm

It seems you are one of the whiners who do not even read a full argument but are only here to net-pick.

Go ahead Troll, or give me a Fan PM, I love thoes to!

Fagane

M

Madonion Slicer

There are a lot of people on these boards that need to get laid real bad :rolleyes:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Fagane
Atleast I do not steal, and clearly you got your mind compleetly mixed up! Keep the flames comming! And keep protecting the biggest jerk(thief) walking in DAoC. Time the losers delete they're chars.

Fagane

ps: 2 points for you: 1) I do not support Aligro, I am just against Falcor, 2) you must be genderless, or an totaly dumb to think I am male (DUH!!!!). Get your facts straight whiner boy!

well it seems like u are hateing him cuz he made a rule about RR5 ppl only getting apoc drops and u keep saying he steal stuff..... untill I´v seen any thing that prove he have stolen, he will be a friend of mine and he is a nice guildie aswell....

And of what I have seen untill now is that aligro have stolen some stuff from raids and "someone" is useing meny accs to get drops from the raids: http://personal.inet.fi/koti/matti.rautiainen/blah/falcor2.jpg
NOT falcor !

and well if u are a girl... so what I don´t care tbh, then way u talk about falcor, and that way u talk to him annoy me cuz EVEERYONE els in here don´t seem to have a problem with him...... ONLY U...... in my eyes it look like u are the problem, u can´t change u´r point of view, after u got into u´r mind that falcor is stealing stuff fom the raid.... but it that proven yet ? ask u´r self that.... if u find any proves please tell me......

one loser gone who no longer Ego Trips!

Bye Bye Falcor!!! Never hope to see you again in Sidi !!!

We do not even miss you!

Fagane

u seem to be a nice "girl" then.... and u are one of the ppl that made him stop the raids he liked to make ... ty and I think REALY meny ppl will love u for that cuz he was one of the ppl that knew how to make a sidi raid......

regards Freezingwiz.

PS. well if u get any fan mail because u say u are a girl Gratz ! u seem to have some1 talking to u.... I cba when u have thoes points of life and never take a step forward, but keep standing untill u get it u´r way... http://www.home.no/kyodan/funny/Arguing.jpg

oh and have a nice day !

A

Asha

how exactly is someone stupid for not knowing you're a girl? who cares anyhow? You're still a retard.

Thx for the raids falcor, I really hope you do some alliance based ones.

B

burg-

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
There are a lot of people on these boards that need to get laid real bad :rolleyes:

Yeah, you do.

F

Fagane

well it seems like u are hateing him cuz he made a rule about RR5 ppl only getting apoc drops and u keep saying he steal stuff..... untill I´v seen any thing that prove he have stolen, he will be a friend of mine and he is a nice guildie aswell....

Fact that he did with hold several Sidi Items from the lotto becouse nobody could use them? While by the time of his last 2 raids several people got a compleet Sidi set?

Its theft in my dictionary. But then again, prob not in yours.

And of what I have seen untill now is that aligro have stolen some stuff from raids and "someone" is useing meny accs to get drops from the raids: NOT falcor ! [/QUOTE] While I...d more when I started to read this. Fagane

M

Madonion Slicer

lol nice come back Burg- i am not the one bitching over a computer game, but keep up the good work gives entertaining reading

E

Ekydus

Glottis, dude...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are coming out with nothing more then lazy assed pre-teen angst insults with a contradictory closing.

Here look at me:

Glottis your spelling sucks. You suck. EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Regards, Ekydus

M

Madonion Slicer

stfupope.jpg

Ekydus feel free to use this picture i think it sums up what your trying to say.
:D

Cant we just get along :(

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ekydus
Regards, Ekydus

Yeah baby, go get kicked out of your guild again...
They all love you :)
Lamo...
Regards, Glottis

E

Ekydus

Nice to know you read the papers.
I'd hate for you to miss out on the daily gossip.
Wouldn't want all of Alb to hate you.
Lamo...
Regards, Ekydus

B

burg-

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
lol nice come back Burg- i am not the one bitching over a computer game, but keep up the good work gives entertaining reading

Thank you mate I'l ltry :)
I thought it was quite funny myself.

G

ghostfeet

/cheer ekydus

glottis spare us the pain.....go shoot yourself....

regards Ghostfeet

K

knockout

ah glottis was such a nice decent clean boy until he started hanging around with Pac and i invited him to Tb :)

i created a monster back then :)

O

old.[BF]MaD

gunnerr is sad tho and needs to kill a troll asap.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by gunner440
glottis is great tho and has valid points

Roger that...

So Fagane is a girl, hmm everthing make sence now... :rolleyes:

On topic... I for one is very happy Falcor will now be focusing on his guild and alliance instead of the random joe... Iknow it has taken alot of the enjoyment of the game from him, but at the time someone needed to step up and help albion do Sidiraids, Falcor filled those shoes and did it well...
No matter wich way you look at it getting 50Pms a miniut will stress most out, and I can understand Falcors actions all the way... Thrugh the RR rule the necky and the unwanted loot...

Falcor did what he felt was the most fair for everyone, why would anyone question that?... You can keep most ppl happy most of the time.... But you cant keep everyone happy all of the time...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Coim-
Sorry to see you not doing raids anymore. Btw, the screenshots don't prove anything... just some people saying stuff about Aligro. Not a flame or anything... :)

Agreed 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom